Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:51 AM

From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar (2133 Views)

U.S. To Iran: Coronavirus Won't Save You From Sanctions / USA Female Soldiers Go Viral - Twerking On The Way To IRAN WAR!! / This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar by Lucasbalo(m): 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
aiir2303:

Well there we go again so because he did not release details about his tax payments shows that he's got something with the Russians.Your delusions are extra ordinary . I can assure you that there isn't gonna be any funny Tsunami not to talk about it being blue. Dems have nothing on the table to offer anyone with a brain.
You know what your excuse would be then.. Yeah you guessed
Russia.....
It's so funny and sad that KKK lovers like you who knows nothing about taxes in America will come on Nairaland to spout your garbage about a system you know nothing about. People have been jailed in America for not paying their fair share of taxes. People like Billionaire Hotel Heiress Leona Hemsley, Multimillionaire Martha Stewart, Actor Wesley Snipes and so many others. Here we have a pig pretending to be the President and Americans don't even know where his finances comes from. The first in recent American presidency but clowns who never pay a dime on Nairaland will throw out garbage to support the pig. Yours truly and wifey pays Tens of thousands of $ every year in Federal, States and County taxes not to mention Capital Gains Taxes and Sales taxes. I doubt you ever pay a cents in your life to IRS. Maybe the visa fee you pay to the Embassy is what give you the audacity to put out the basura you are spouting. About Nov 6, we don't get bag of little rice here to vote. Yours truly will be voting out bunch of republikkkans staring from the Governor of my State, Illinois, Bruce Rauner and it will be a Tsunami of Blue which unfortunately you will not have any say about in your hideout in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar by Lucasbalo(m): 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2018
LordReed:

"In terms of high-end product influx into the US, Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets," Donald Trump Jr. said at a New York real-estate conference that year. "Say, in Dubai, and certainly with our project in SoHo, and anywhere in New York. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia."
Don't mind those clowns following the con artist blindly. They hold on to his pathological lies as if it's from the gospel. I don't know why blacks from Nigeria think the Grand Wizard of the KKK love them even after calling Nigeria a shiiithole. Every decent American know the reason the pig would not release his taxes is due to his sleazy financial dealings with the Russian Oligarchs and Banks.
Re: From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar by blueAgent(m): 10:33pm On Aug 18, 2018
LordReed:

His own son admitted they got money from Russian sources.

That part of the ploy. Trump is part of the elite he is also controlled by the same people controlling Putin.
Re: From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar by blueAgent(m): 10:34pm On Aug 18, 2018
Lucasbalo:
No. They didn't get me believing nothing. I have been following the scam artist since I was a little boy growing up in Uptown section of Chicago. It's you guys who know nothing about America leaking the a*s of the Racist pig.

Laugh at you.it is obvious you know nothing of Trump and America.

1 Like

Re: From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar by blueAgent(m): 10:34pm On Aug 18, 2018
LordReed:

His own son admitted they got money from Russian sources.

Thats part of the ploy. Trump is part of the elite he is also controlled by the same people controlling Putin.
Re: From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar by Lucasbalo(m): 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
blueAgent:

Laugh at you.it is obvious you know nothing of Trump and America.
I grew up in Chicago and where did you grow up to be an expert on America. By the way, tell me the State , County and city you live in US to be spouting the garbage you are spitting out. You are one of the KKK lovers who never see the inside of an aircraft but an expert on anything American. The joke is on you.
Re: From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar by tolexy007(m): 12:01pm On Aug 19, 2018
Lucasbalo:
I grew up in Chicago and where did you grow up to be an expert on America. By the way, tell me the State , County and city you live in US to be spouting the garbage you are spitting out. You are one of the KKK lovers who never see the inside of an aircraft but an expert on anything American. The joke is on you.

Good morning Abbey... Don't forget MAGA2020
Re: From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar by Lucasbalo(m): 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
tolexy007:

Good morning Abbey... Don't forget MAGA2020
The walls are closing in on you in Nigeria and here you are waving your pom pom for a Grand Wizard of Knights of the Ku Klux Klan. Don't worry, elections are coming up in Nigeria and you and your dead brained friends will get your usual little bags of rice and vegetable oil. That should sustain you for couple days and you go back to your hungry mood again.
Re: From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar by capitalzero: 11:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
kaorama:
Do whatever you like the dollar is unbeatable.

Do not mind them. Even China trades in dollar
Re: From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar by tolexy007(m): 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
Lucasbalo:
The walls are closing in on you in Nigeria and here you are waving your pom pom for a Grand Wizard of Knights of the Ku Klux Klan. Don't worry, elections are coming up in Nigeria and you and your dead brained friends will get your usual little bags of rice and vegetable oil. That should sustain you for couple days and you go back to your hungry mood again.

grin grin grin sometimes i always wonder how u think, you think everyone living in Nigeria is poor abi? abbey continue, you are even worst than Trump u called a racist but No p.. Trump 2020 wink
Re: From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar by Lucasbalo(m): 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
tolexy007:

grin grin grin sometimes i always wonder how u think, you think everyone living in Nigeria is poor abi? abbey continue, you are even worst than Trump u called a racist but No p.. Trump 2020 wink
Unlike You who have no stake in America , I am very used to Nigeria especially since my parents retired to Nigeria fourteen years ago. Was in Nigeria for 8 days about couple weeks ago and God willing will spend Xmas with my parents in Nigeria. I have met many young Nigerians in Nigeria that are doing very well and not single one of them is so fetish about America like you and your fellow Klan worshippers. The happenings in America affects my entire family hence my objections to the pig who is destroying a country I dearly loved. To you it's a form of entertainment and that's my grouse with you and you illinformed Americanna wannabe friends.
Re: From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar by blueAgent(m): 10:34am On Aug 21, 2018
Lucasbalo:

I laugh at you. Keep fooling yourself am sure you don't know anything about Illinois and Chicago.
Re: From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar by blueAgent(m): 10:38am On Aug 21, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Unlike You who have no stake in America , I am very used to Nigeria especially since my parents retired to Nigeria fourteen years ago. Was in Nigeria for 8 days about couple weeks ago and God willing will spend Xmas with my parents in Nigeria. I have met many young Nigerians in Nigeria that are doing very well and not single one of them is so fetish about America like you and your fellow Klan worshippers. The happenings in America affects my entire family hence my objections to the pig who is destroying a country I dearly loved. To you it's a form of entertainment and that's my grouse with you and you illinformed Americanna wannabe friends.

You are so arrogant, Trump is there becos he was voted by White Americans not you. left for you and your kind America would be a SHITHOLE. its true in Chicago,Detriot,Salem,Baltimore,Alantic City the list is endless.

2 Likes

Re: From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar by karlboss: 10:46am On Aug 21, 2018
scully95:

How much is 1BTC now ?
The real value is in BTC..
1BTC = $6 392,09
Do you know what that means ?
Dollar is on a time bomb waiting patiently to explode.

Now anyone can totally boycot dollar via Crypto.. You can even send money to anywhere in the world within seconds boycotting dollar.
let the fed continue its printing machine. Goodnews is the war can no longer back the mere paper anymore.

So you are simply saying that Bitcoin is here to stay
Re: From Nigeria To Iran, Nations Begin Ditching Dollar by ThisPrecious: 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
I love your article about the Commodity Market, but I found something online about commodity market and commodity trading. If you want to go into this, you must check this out - https://www.isogtek.com/commodity-trading-commodity-market/

(1) (2) (Reply)

How the Japanese Energy Minister took Responsibility For 20 Minutes Power Outage / Prediction That Russia President Vladimir Putin Will Be 'Assassinated' In 7 Days / The 4 Moscow Terrorist Will Be Put In A Coffin For The Rest Of Their Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.