Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,391 members, 7,853,747 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:07 PM

Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? (1763 Views)

'Any Take Home To Mama' Girls Here ? Needed For Immediate Engagement / Whitelexi Come To Mama / Ladies In Nl You Can Take Home To Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? by jgirl3: 9:47pm On Apr 11, 2007
lol - true love in sight. grin grin grin Guess y'all have to start a search party for Whiteroses now.

Dr. Dre, it's only important that you aid in this - since you've been here from the beginning.
Re: Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? by DrDre1(m): 10:03pm On Apr 11, 2007
@ J-girl
How are you? How was your easter break?with your slippers grin
Yea, maybe we are about to see another nairaland romance. grin
Remember I'm not Oga admin o. grin
I can only advice him to start a thread looking for Whiteroses grin
Re: Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? by jgirl3: 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2007
I'm fine thank you and yes i did enjoy my easter break with my shoes (just as high) actually wink smiley. How was yours?
Is this thread not enough to find her?
Mr. Knighthood - good luck
Re: Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? by DrDre1(m): 10:33pm On Apr 11, 2007
@ J-girl
Good to hear you had fun during the break
Mine was just there
Maybe this thread is enough to find Whiteroses
Re: Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? by oyekunley(m): 2:08pm On Aug 23, 2008
gina34:

Even if all women are ashawo, is you guys that patronize them.
And is you guys that will still complain saying no more decent girls in town.

Come to think of it, those girls that is in the hotel, they will not be there if you guys are not patronizing them. na una be there customer.

All girls are not the same.
also lts come think of it,if theres no guys cant go and meet goat.huh?
Re: Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? by oyekunley(m): 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2008
gina34:

Even if all women are ashawo, is you guys that patronize them.
And is you guys that will still complain saying no more decent girls in town.

Come to think of it, those girls that is in the hotel, they will not be there if you guys are not patronizing them. na una be there customer.

All girls are not the same.
WHAT I MEANT WAS REMEMBER THESE ASHAWO ARE NOT ANIMALS THEY HUMAN BEING AND THEY RE GIRLS
Re: Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? by kezy4(m): 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2008
Hi,
I strongly recommend and approve you take "whiteroses" to mama. She is the sort mama will need to see. She possesses some sterling qualities, not really beauty. Will tell you reason on phone. Call 08033385523, Am Kingsley. Meanwhile 'whiteroses", do u have anyone that is like you I could show mama.
Re: Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? by kezy4(m): 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2008
Hi Knighthood,

I suggest "whiteroses" could be one of the best babes here to take to mama. NOT because of her beauty but some sterling qualities. Whiteroses, pls do u have any other roses just as u are I could show mama. am kingsley, just flash my mobile - 08033385523 and check my profile.
Re: Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? by temple(m): 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2008
For over a year now, i have not had a serious relationship
I just date any girl for a month and at times 2-3 months maximum,
Is not dat i dont want to settle, but all diss babes are just too trickish to believe,

Re: Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? by iconj: 2:50pm On Nov 10, 2009
sorry am jerry could u hook me up with a sugar mummy pls i really want it pls u could reach me on 07068626122,or kuriantracyz@yahoo.com,thanks am greatful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Forum For 40s / I Need A Girl Of 22years And Above Is A Virgin To Be My Wife / If You Live In Ikorodu, Ketu, Or Ojota Part Of Lagos, Sign In Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.