Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

What I Noticed On The Red Carpet At Humblesmith's Osinachi Concert (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What I Noticed On The Red Carpet At Humblesmith's Osinachi Concert (video) (39118 Views)

Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] / Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) / RMD, His Daughter & Son, Tega Mofe-Damijo On Red Carpet At Falz Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Noticed On The Red Carpet At Humblesmith's Osinachi Concert (video) by newsynews: 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
Sagay212:

How do you make mockery of someone who answers a question correctly? That's why I said if you don't know the answer, you walk away. If you approach me for interview and you start by asking me what I am wearing and one or two questions about the event and artiste, sure I'll answer you. but when you now want to start your question about 1+1 or state and capital or other rubbish questions, I simply walk away without any argument. It's that simple. You also need to understand that some people are camera shy and not that they are really afraid of being mocked. Mocking people will never stop. Like I said earlier, it's all for entertainment and show biz.

@Bold

You don't understand the power of media and what they do behind the scenes. No matter how smart you are, I can still make a mess of you if I interview you. It's all about what I present to people about you.

I can ask you to mention five soft drinks in Nigeria, to which you will definitely say ''Coke, Fanta, Sprite, Pepsi, Bigi''. Right? To you, you've answered the question correctly, but you will be surprised at what will appear in the final edited video.

The final product might show me saying I want to ask people on the streets to mention five MINERAL RESOURCES we have in Nigeria. When it gets to your turn, you will be seen mentioning Coke, Fanta, Sprite, Pepsi and Bigi, instead of petroleum, coal, bitumen etc. That's when a voice from nowhere will shout ''Funke''.

You might say, ''well, the moment you come up with such questions, I'll walk away''. Yeah, that's cos you saw it coming because of our discussion on this thread. Had it been we never discussed such here, I'm certain you will comply and get made mockery of.

What's not good is not good.

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed On The Red Carpet At Humblesmith's Osinachi Concert (video) by leatfabiano3681(m): 6:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
Re: What I Noticed On The Red Carpet At Humblesmith's Osinachi Concert (video) by Nasir123(m): 7:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
I'm telling u!
Most bloggers are into this nonsense.

Sometimes I wonder with all this problem we have in this nation,the best most of us can do is to commercialize the mockery of others. Pity!

Its has become very difficult for some of us with mature content to get interviewers on the street. Difficult I must say.
This nonsense should stop.

Thanks alot OP.
Re: What I Noticed On The Red Carpet At Humblesmith's Osinachi Concert (video) by kelikell(m): 7:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
spiceadole:
HumbleSmith and this his Osinachi...
Old song...
ignorance and gullibility is disturbing many of you nigerians. So because na old song he shouldnt perform it again. Because onyeka onwenu no dey perform songs she did since 1960? Abi?
Re: What I Noticed On The Red Carpet At Humblesmith's Osinachi Concert (video) by badinfluence: 8:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
pocohantas:
I'm beginning to think social media has done more harm than good.

The recent quest to be savage isn't helping.

I don't blame them, I will/might run too.
It has o.. People make insensitive comments just to be tagged 'savage'.. And awon instagram bloggers are making it worse..
Re: What I Noticed On The Red Carpet At Humblesmith's Osinachi Concert (video) by pussygotlips: 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
Youngadvocate:

So, Focus and Abakiliki2Lasgidi no be hit abi?

That they aren't as popular as Osinachi doesn't they aint hits. The guy is consistent.
Consistent kee?
Burn that thing jare,
The guy too humble for the industry, he need to up his game and let osinachi be.
Re: What I Noticed On The Red Carpet At Humblesmith's Osinachi Concert (video) by Ndubuisipaul1: 4:12am On Aug 17, 2018
well said

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Wearing “Mr.P” Cap / Obi Cubana Shares Christmas Gifts To People: Photos & Video / Mayorkun's Mother, Toyin Adewale Looking Radiant In New Year Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.