Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

Where Are The Wailers??? Oya Food Done Done - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Wailers??? Oya Food Done Done (471 Views)

Tinubu Bala Blue And The Ignorance Of The Wailers: Photo Proof / Both Bayelsa And Kogi Are Already In APC Bag, What's Next For The Wailers / Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Wailers??? Oya Food Done Done by Mystiquefia: 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
Wailing is devilish but optional anyways...
Herdsmedia and their devilish followers keeps telling us 'No Job, people are losing their jobs in millions' all NA fallacy...
Here is a partial list of Factories that opened/expanded in 2016 and 2017 under PMB led Administration...
Many Thanks to PMB led FG's FX policy and focus on Agro-Allied Companies...
We will continue to expose their devilish gang up against PMB...
PMB till 2023.
As e dey pain them. E dey sweet us...
May Nigeria Succeed.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Wailers??? Oya Food Done Done by Righteousness89(m): 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
I just decided to check number 2 and I saw it had Government funding from 2014....
it was not Commissioned on ur Said date neither did it kick off on dt day..

I can guess almost or all of the Remaining are fabricated lies as usual...

If at this stage of our Nation we have to lie to support a person, its pitiable and Disgusting...

https://guardian.ng/business-services/money/cbn-to-fund-rice-milling-plant-for-coscharis-farm/amp

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Wailers??? Oya Food Done Done by Butterflyleo: 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
Righteousness89:
I just decided to check number 2 and I saw it had Government funding from 2014....
it was not Commissioned on ur Said date neither did it kick off on dt day..

I can guess almost or all of the Remaining are fabricated lies as usual...

If at this stage of our Nation we have to lie to support a person, its pitiable and Disgusting...

https://guardian.ng/business-services/money/cbn-to-fund-rice-milling-plant-for-coscharis-farm/amp

The OP said opened/ expanded.

It was funded in 2014 but expanded in 2016.

Learn to read

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Wailers??? Oya Food Done Done by Righteousness89(m): 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:

The OP said opened/ expanded.

It was funded in 2014 but expanded in 2016.

Learn to read
it was opened in 2014..
Give credits when due...
Re: Where Are The Wailers??? Oya Food Done Done by StillX10(m): 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
OP why don't you post something without insulting people

These kind of posts can't change the reality on ground

Under PMB there is
-intense hardship
-abject poverty
-witch-hunting
-unprecedented corruption
you can add them

And OP how did you personally benefitted from the expanded factories?

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Wailers??? Oya Food Done Done by Butterflyleo: 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
Righteousness89:
it was opened in 2014..
Give credits when due...

Nobody denied that as stated in the OP when it said Opened/expanded.

It clearly falls into "expanded" category
Re: Where Are The Wailers??? Oya Food Done Done by Mystiquefia: 3:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
StillX10:
OP why don't you post something without insulting people

These kind of posts can't change the reality on ground

Under PMB there is
-intense hardship
-abject poverty
-witch-hunting
-unprecedented corruption
you can add them

And OP how has the economy of nigeria benefitted from Pmb's led Fx policies and focus on agro- allied companies ?

government funding and policies supports key business development areas and when used optimally, births several general project types which include:

* business expansion

*hiring and training

*Capital technology

* research development

I think now you know how Nigerians have benefited directly and indirectly from PMB's initiatives.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Forced Him Out Of APC, Saraki Replies Tinubu / Pictures Of Senator Bukola Saraki At The Eid Playing Ground / I Received $10m For Church Project In Otuoke – Ex- President Jonathan’s Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.