Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,496 members, 7,861,427 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:07 PM

2019: I Might Run For President – Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: I Might Run For President – Saraki (254 Views)

It’s The Turn Of North-central To Produce President — Saraki / Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] / Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019: I Might Run For President – Saraki by rmo19: 2:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
-2019: I might run for President – Saraki

YBTC NEWS-The embattled president of the Senate, Bukola Saraki has shown interest in running for the office of the President come 2019.

Saraki said this in a recent interview that he has been making consultations.

In the last one week, the Senate president has visited ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo and former Military ruler, Ibrahim Babangida.

Saraki also noted that he would need to win the ticket of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to achieve the objective of becoming the next president of the country.

The Senate president, who defected to PDP from APC two weeks ago, accused the APC of not managing its victory well, saying his new party could make a difference.

He said: “I am consulting and actively considering it… I believe I can make the change. The PDP has learned its lesson from the loss in 2015, and I think unfortunately, the APC did not learn from their victory.

“While negotiating with the PDP, we listed several issues. We talked about how to sustain and improve the fight against corruption; the issue of providing more powers to the states; inclusion and having a more nationalistic approach on things we do; to continue to improve the environment that will ensure investments.....

More:http://ybtcnews.com/2018/08/16/2019-i-might-run-for-president-saraki/

(1) (Reply)

Read What The Financial Times Said About Buhari’s Meeting With Trump / Stakeholders To Reduce Nigeria’s N9bn Post-harvest Losses / 2019 Elections: Is Prince Eniola Ojajuni Still Contesting For President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.