Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,866 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Bayelsa International Airport Is Almost Ready (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bayelsa International Airport Is Almost Ready (Photos) (50504 Views)

The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. / Anambra International Cargo and passenger Airport Almost Ready(photos) / Man Who Climbed Azman Aircraft At Lagos Airport Is From Niger Republic - FAAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa International Airport Is Almost Ready (Photos) by Tareq1105: 6:01am On Aug 17, 2018
Nwodosis:
But they said PDP are looters!

Are they not?

Bcoz of airport that will be under utilized going by the traffic to the zone.

Port Harcourt has, Akwa Ibom has, Calabar, Owerri , Benin, all neighbouring capital cities have.

However, I commend the governor in his quest to develop and open the state for business. I want to believe that he has more information on how to make the airport viable than what I have as an operator.

I greet you sir.
Re: Bayelsa International Airport Is Almost Ready (Photos) by Sinistami(m): 6:12am On Aug 17, 2018
The Airport seems to look better and bigger In real life compared to the Pics.
Re: Bayelsa International Airport Is Almost Ready (Photos) by IamBlanco(m): 6:29am On Aug 17, 2018
magzey:

Wait and hear the cost of the project.Cool down

the cost of a project executed in bayelsa state cannot be compared to the cost of that same project in any part of Nigeria because the state is 90% swampy. so only the sandfilling of that area alone must have gulped over 40% of the actual sum that can execute that same project in any other part of Nigeria. be guided brother.
Re: Bayelsa International Airport Is Almost Ready (Photos) by Amakastar: 6:35am On Aug 17, 2018
Every project in this country is now "almost ready" because of up coming election and non is already. lipsrsealed
Re: Bayelsa International Airport Is Almost Ready (Photos) by Gabbyking(m): 6:40am On Aug 17, 2018
Nwodosis:

Guy, I'm not the one that kept you in frustration o, it is the government of the day!

cheesy Lol! No vex bro, if you check well you go see say I no dey this shit hole even though I still care much about it .But we ought not to praise this thieves that have refused to let go of their personal gains.
Re: Bayelsa International Airport Is Almost Ready (Photos) by ramalot(m): 6:51am On Aug 17, 2018
International airport? cheesy cheesy
This is a joke, right? I bet the governor's private residence is more palatial than this "international airport."
Re: Bayelsa International Airport Is Almost Ready (Photos) by mercenary: 7:03am On Aug 17, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
How can this ever qualify as an Int'l Airport? Sooooo Sub-standard and looks more like a aircraft hanger... yet, they'll praise him foolishly! angry

Doesn't this guy ever travel outside of the country? How many International Airports looks like this living room he built? angry

Nigerians and MEDIOCRITY sha !!! angry
How do you even qualify comment on nairaland with your level of reasoning? Judging such a laudable project by some poorly taken low quality pictures online smax of stewpidity... With the little fund at the governor's disposal he's been able to start and complete this project is commendable...
Re: Bayelsa International Airport Is Almost Ready (Photos) by opribo(m): 7:13am On Aug 17, 2018
What would happen when Nigeria is restructured along regional lines.

I guess all these airports will become local airports. Each region will probably not need more than two world class international airport. What they will need to develop is a modern rail line system to interconnect all the cities in the region and waterways as well as very good road network.
Re: Bayelsa International Airport Is Almost Ready (Photos) by gabbasin: 7:40am On Aug 17, 2018
how will this airport benefit the people of bayelsa in general? This is a white elephant as only the bourgeois will male use of with in their private/chartered jets as no scheduled flights will be viable flying to Yenagoa when nearby port Harcourt is there
Re: Bayelsa International Airport Is Almost Ready (Photos) by highness25(m): 7:51am On Aug 17, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Today, Mr. Koroye Ebizimo, DG, Bayelsa New Media led his crew to the Bayelsa International Cargo Airport being built by the Dickson's led Restoration Government, to ascertain the level of work done and keep Bayelsans updated. The facility will not only open and connect Bayelsa State to the world when completed, its capacity to attract agglomeration economies within its catchment area can not be overemphasized. From all indications, the airport is about 90% completed; undoubtedly, it will be ready for commissioning soon

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/bayelsa-international-airport-built-by.html
Something that will soon turn a grazing field for cattle rearers? Grass go soon cover am, the place small sha
Re: Bayelsa International Airport Is Almost Ready (Photos) by Alpacino7: 7:55am On Aug 17, 2018
Are they not?

Nwodosis:
Re: Bayelsa International Airport Is Almost Ready (Photos) by Sinistami(m): 8:01am On Aug 17, 2018
highness25:
Something that will soon turn a grazing field for cattle rearers? Grass go soon cover am, the place small sha

Your papa ear weh Weh dia. na the Picture una de look. as far as I'm concerned the Airport in real life is way different from the one in this Pic though.
Re: Bayelsa International Airport Is Almost Ready (Photos) by GLOTAJ: 9:20am On Aug 17, 2018
How does this qualify to be an international airport?? How can we sing the praises of the cockroach structure when we are not blind?? Isn't it shameful??
Re: Bayelsa International Airport Is Almost Ready (Photos) by Naxtrad(m): 9:36am On Aug 17, 2018
just a normal HALL...
Re: Bayelsa International Airport Is Almost Ready (Photos) by waveman2: 11:01am On Aug 17, 2018
I can see u that are very useless.

gabbasin:
how will this airport benefit the people of bayelsa in general? This is a white elephant as only the bourgeois will male use of with in their private/chartered jets as no scheduled flights will be viable flying to Yenagoa when nearby port Harcourt is there
Re: Bayelsa International Airport Is Almost Ready (Photos) by waveman2: 11:06am On Aug 17, 2018
But which airport in Nigeria meet international standard. My friend all the airports in Nigeria cannot be called international airport.so rest your case.

PreciousBro:
International airport or just a local airstrip?

I ask,for the intending facility funding that could be astronomical with the idea of an international airport rather than less because this is clearly an international helipad.
Re: Bayelsa International Airport Is Almost Ready (Photos) by Baawaa(m): 11:42am On Aug 17, 2018
Nwodosis:
This your comment really shows that PDP are looters,for the whole PDP to be celebrating this uncompleted project grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bayelsa International Airport Is Almost Ready (Photos) by highness25(m): 2:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
Sinistami:

Your papa ear weh Weh dia. na the Picture una de look. as far as I'm concerned the Airport in real life is way different from the one in this Pic though.
your entire generation. Useless fellow
Re: Bayelsa International Airport Is Almost Ready (Photos) by biztip: 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
international airport in a state DT can't pay workers salary. who will even use this international airport DT looks like a cybercafe
Re: Bayelsa International Airport Is Almost Ready (Photos) by moonraker(m): 3:41am On Aug 18, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Really?? And this is International because??

I see nothing international about this airport. Call me bad belly all you want.

But it is, what it is. Time for Nigerians to stop celebrating mediocrity.
Re: Bayelsa International Airport Is Almost Ready (Photos) by highness25(m): 7:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
Sinistami:

you're the most useless guy I've ever come across. Stupidity in the higher order
Re: Bayelsa International Airport Is Almost Ready (Photos) by Sinistami(m): 11:02am On Aug 21, 2018
highness25:
you're the most useless guy I've ever come across. Stupidity in the higher order

My Friend cool down you quoted the first time I didn't say anything because I my self knew I was wrong for Posting that. I was trolling then and now you quote me again on the same Comment I commented. pls an advice stop wasting your time with me kapish. I was trolling then If you want me to tell you sorry then sorry. and Pls you don't know me don't call me stupid.
Re: Bayelsa International Airport Is Almost Ready (Photos) by Yupng: 2:00am On Aug 31, 2018
I wish i can give you a million likes. See the rubbish they call an international airport and some folks here are screaming well done. Nigerians are as gullible as their leaders.

YorubaAssasin:
How can this ever qualify as an Int'l Airport? Sooooo Sub-standard and looks more like a aircraft hanger... yet, they'll praise him foolishly! angry

Doesn't this guy ever travel outside of the country? How many International Airports looks like this living room he built? angry

Nigerians and MEDIOCRITY sha !!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete / Singapore And Japan Have World's Most Powerful Passports,See Where Nigeria Is / Fully Loaded Bus Plunged Into Ebonyi River (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.