Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" (2326 Views)

Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter / Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex / "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
Piers Morgan Reveals 'Appalling' '#MeToo Moment' With Omarosa: 'One of the Worst Human Beings I've Ever Encountered'
By Chris Agee
August 15, 2018 at 11:56am

As former White House aide Omarosa Maingault-Newman continues making the media rounds to promote her new memoir, she is encountering some resistance in her effort to disparage President Donald Trump.

Many of the president's supporters and detractors alike have questioned the former reality television star's credibility given her history of over-the-top antics.

Fox News Channel host Tucker Carlson recently interviewed Daily Mail editor Piers Morgan, who appeared on "Celebrity Apprentice" with both Manigault-Newman and Trump.

He described behavior that he said should make any serious discussion of the ousted Trump adviser's book irrelevant.

In a behind-the-scenes encounter Carlson described as Morgan's "me too moment," the former CNN host said Manigault-Newman attempted to spark a sexual affair between the two in hopes of cashing in on the ensuing media attention.

"Her first gambit to me, day one, first challenge, she sidles up to me," he said. "I've never even met this woman and she says to me, 'We should have a showmance.'"

Morgan said he was not familiar with the term and was appalled when she described it to him.

"You know, on 'The Apprentice' everyone has sex together," he said she told him. "So you and I could do that and then we could sell it and make lots of money."

At that point, he said he immediately shut down the conversation, which led to verbal abuse and bullying throughout the remainder of her time on the show.

"She said, 'What's the matter with you? Are you gay?'" Morgan said. "I went, 'No, just because I don't want to have sex with you on the show that doesn’t make me gay."

After that encounter, Morgan said he was in for "four or five weeks" of "unrelenting, five barrels of abuse, tirades, homophobic stuff."

Years after that taping, he said he was shocked to see that Trump decided to align with Manigault-Newman again ahead of the 2016 presidential election.

"Then I hear when he wins that she’s going to be in the White House," he said. "Now I have a lot of respect for Donald Trump, but I'm afraid with Omarosa this made no sense at the time. It makes no sense now that she’s left."

Looking back on her tenure, Morgan said it appears she "accomplished nothing in her time in the White House other than disrupting everybody."

Morgan said he believes she spent her time in the administration planning new ways to publicize and monetize her experience.

"Bet your life she was there listening, plotting, scheming, probably tape recording," he said. "We're now going to have 'Celebrity Big Brother' and all the stuff that comes out of that, then we're going to have the book, then the docuseries, then the Lifetime movies, at which point you and I are going to have to leave the country because it's so ridiculously absurd."

We are committed to truth and accuracy in all of our journalism. Read our editorial standards.

https://www.westernjournal.com/piers-morgan-reveals-appalling-metoo-moment-omarosa-one-worst-human-beings-ever-encountered/
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:12am On Aug 17, 2018
Did Trump make a mistake by hiring Omarosa? undecided
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by LordReed(m): 9:41am On Aug 17, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

The guy who boasted of always hiring the best people admitting he made a mistake? Wow maybe the world is about end indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
LordReed:

The guy who boasted of always hiring the best people admitting he made a mistake? Wow maybe the world is about end indeed.

It was a question not an admission. At least Trump gave her an opportunity that many dream of having and she blew her chance.
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by SternProphet: 10:39pm On Aug 17, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Did a rich, empty foolish buffoon make a mistake hiring a maladjusted woman. NO.
A fool is a fool no matter how much he has in the bank or how high an office he attains by saying negative stuff that no normal 70 year old be saying. The man is empty and his supporters are emptier

4 Likes

Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2018
SternProphet:

Did a rich, empty foolish buffoon make a mistake hiring a maladjusted woman. NO.
A fool is a fool no matter how much he has in the bank or how high an office he attains by saying negative stuff that no normal 70 year old be saying. The man is empty and his supporters are emptier

He became rich and the most powerful man on earth and yet you call him foolish? You that is 'wise' what have you achieved other than your (PHD) Pull Him Down Syndrome? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by Lucasbalo(m): 11:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

He became rich and the most powerful man on earth and yet you call him foolish? You that is 'wise' what have you achieved other than your (PHD) Pull Him Down Syndrome? undecided
Charlatan, what rich. A guy that inherited almost $300 million from his dad when he passed away. The truly rich are Bezos, Gates, Zuckenberg and co not the one that scammed his two nephews out of Their father's inherentance. You know nothing clown. Been following Trump for 30 years and he's a confirmed Queen born two bit hustler.

1 Like

Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:21am On Aug 18, 2018
Lucasbalo:

Charlatan, what rich. A guy that inherited almost $300 million from his dad when he passed away. The truly rich are Bezos, Gates, Zuckenberg and co not the one that scammed his two nephews out of Their father's inherentance. You know nothing clown. Been following Trump for 30 years and he's a confirmed Queen born two bit hustler.

Chief Imam, are you then blaming him for you not inheriting the same? Trump is not only rich as he did not depend on the rich to bankroll his Presidential campaign he is now the most powerful man on earth, politically that is. wink

2 Likes

Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by SternProphet: 9:37am On Aug 18, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Chief Imam, are you then blaming him for you not inheriting the same? Trump is not only rich as he did not depend on the rich to bankroll his Presidential campaign he is now the most powerful man on earth, politically that is. wink

He was voted into highest office on earth. He is definitely not the most powerful man on earth.
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by LordReed(m): 10:24am On Aug 18, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

It was a question not an admission. At least Trump gave her an opportunity that many dream of having and she blew her chance.

Well so Trump DOESN'T employ the BEST people it seems. LoLz

1 Like

Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by Lucasbalo(m): 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Charlatan, Trampy didn't spend a dime of his money on his campaign. He lend his campaign money which he got back from the campaign. The RNC and the campaign raised hundreds of millions of $ for his presidential campaign as all candidates for president do. He's so cheap and frugal to fund his campaign but a Klan a*s licker from nowhere wouldn't know that.
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:57pm On Aug 18, 2018
SternProphet:

He was voted into highest office on earth. He is definitely not the most powerful man on earth.

It is the 'highest office on earth' doesn't come without its powers. cool

1 Like

Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
LordReed:

Well so Trump DOESN'T employ the BEST people it seems. LoLz

That is what we call positive risks. Trump is a risk taker and that's why he is where he is today. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
Lucasbalo:

Charlatan, Trampy didn't spend a dime of his money on his campaign. He lend his campaign money which he got back from the campaign. The RNC and the campaign raised hundreds of millions of $ for his presidential campaign as all candidates for president do. He's so cheap and frugal to fund his campaign but a Klan a*s licker from nowhere wouldn't know that.

Alhaji-Oluwo, That should tell you that he is so smart as to not spend his hard earned money allowing his enemies do the job for him. Can you imagine how he spent little or nothing on advertisement allowing his political foes and the mainstream media promote him either for good or for bad any advertisement catapulted him to the highest office. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by LordReed(m): 5:43pm On Aug 18, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

That is what we call positive risks. Trump is a risk taker and that's why he is where he is today. cheesy

Oh please that has nothing to do with what we are saying. He boasts he hires only the best people then it turns out ¾ of the people he hires are rotten then you pivot and say its a positive risk, you cannot have it both ways.
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:18am On Aug 20, 2018
LordReed:

Oh please that has nothing to do with what we are saying. He boasts he hires only the best people then it turns out ¾ of the people he hires are rotten then you pivot and say its a positive risk, you cannot have it both ways.

At least he gave Omarosa a chance and she blew it.

1 Like

Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:19am On Aug 20, 2018
SternProphet:

Do you know what 'Commander in-chief' of the most powerful nation means? undecided
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by LordReed(m): 7:32am On Aug 20, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

At least he gave Omarosa a chance and she blew it.

LoL yeah along with the other times "she blew it".

1 Like

Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
LordReed:

LoL yeah along with the other times "she blew it".

This is not the first time Omarosa got fired from the White House. undecided

1 Like

Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by LordReed(m): 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

This is not the first time Omarosa got fired from the White House. undecided

Fired by Democrats, hired by Republicans, shows good judgement indeed, lol.
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2018
LordReed:

Fired by Democrats, hired by Republicans, shows good judgement indeed, lol.

At least we now know why President Trump called her a 'dog.' shocked

1 Like

Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by LordReed(m): 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

At least we now know why President Trump called her a 'dog.' shocked

Yes that's how God's chosen talk.
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
LordReed:

Yes that's how God's chosen talk.

"Give not that which is holy to the dogs, neither cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you" (Matthew 7:6)

I should have known that you liberals are holier than the One who spoke the words quoted above. undecided

1 Like

Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by LordReed(m): 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

"Give not that which is holy to the dogs, neither cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you" (Matthew 7:6)

I should have known that you liberals are holier than the One who spoke the words quoted above. undecided

No need to claim holy holy, at least you agree that God's chosen go about calling people dogs.
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
LordReed:

No need to claim holy holy, at least you agree that God's chosen go about calling people dogs.

Only if you are truly a 'dog.' Are you? undecided
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by LordReed(m): 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Only if you are truly a 'dog.' Are you? undecided

Ahh so some people are dogs by your estimation. Good to know.
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2018
LordReed:

Ahh so some people are dogs by your estimation. Good to know.

"Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision" (Philippians 3:2).

We know that some people are 'dogs' and that's why true children of God are to be wary of them.
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by LordReed(m): 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

"Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision" (Philippians 3:2).

We know that some people are 'dogs' and that's why true children of God are to be wary of them.

Why are you showing me more proof that God's chosen are allowed to call people dogs?
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
LordReed:

Why are you showing me more proof that God's chosen are allowed to call people dogs?

"For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whomsoever loves and makes a lie" (Revelation 22:15).

We call them dogs only if they are truly dogs. cool

1 Like

Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by LordReed(m): 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

"For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whomsoever loves and makes a lie" (Revelation 22:15).

We call them dogs only if they are truly dogs. cool

Why are you trying so hard?
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
LordReed:

Why are you trying so hard?

I hope you now see why Omarosa is called a dog.
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by LordReed(m): 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

I hope you now see why Omarosa is called a dog.

Yes the god chosen are allowed to call people dogs, it's quite clear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

American Lady Flushed Her MAGA Cap But We See Lots Of intimacy gadgets / Israeli Iron Dome Runs Out Of Missiles For Its Batteries, US Can't Help / President Of Cameron, Paul Biya Closed Down 50 Nigerian Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.