Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,546 members, 7,823,395 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Whats The Best Way To Add Images To A Site Witout Slowing Down When It Loads?? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Whats The Best Way To Add Images To A Site Witout Slowing Down When It Loads?? (4676 Views)

Your Brand Needs Custom Images To Compete / How Can I Add Images From My Computer To My HTML/CSS Coding Script? / Whats The Key To Blogging? Constitency Or Long Posts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Whats The Best Way To Add Images To A Site Witout Slowing Down When It Loads?? by Nizguy(m): 6:47am On Aug 27, 2018
ProfKhaycee:

sure..u can

My WhatsApp no. Zero seven Zero six two five seven one three six four. Thanks
Re: Whats The Best Way To Add Images To A Site Witout Slowing Down When It Loads?? by oliverusselldev: 10:55am On Sep 26, 2019
If your website is built on PHP, you can use any PHP image libraries, like Spatie or PSLIW for automatically optimizing image size. This library can be installed on the server by cloning the github repository to the server.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Design A Pro and Responsive Website - Reach out to more sales / 10 Blog Design Mistakes Bloggers Often Make - Naijatechguy / 3 Reasons Why You Should Not Move From Blogger To Wordpress, Yet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.