Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

The Man Abba Kyari (photo)! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Man Abba Kyari (photo)! (4416 Views)

Abba Kyari: Photo Of Wanted ASP John Umoru ,aka "Too Much Money",emerges / Abba Kyari Reacts To N29.9m Bribe Allegation / Abba Kyari Denies Arresting Suspects Responsible For Killings In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man Abba Kyari (photo)! by tomakint: 12:50am On Aug 17, 2018
He is the Chief of Staff to the government of Buhari as we speak and he was famous for his kleptomaniac tendencies especially on the MTN N500 million bribe scandal yet "Mr Integrity" refused to investigate this shady deal involving Abba Kyari.....check out who really is Abba Kyari and weep for your Country!

Re: The Man Abba Kyari (photo)! by obailala(m): 1:13am On Aug 17, 2018
The amount of funny and twisted stories one reads daily in Nigeria's social media space is just alarming. Very soon even the popular policeman 'Abba Kyari' would also be called Brigadier General

5 Likes

Re: The Man Abba Kyari (photo)! by tomakint: 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2018
obailala:
The amount of funny and twisted stories one reads daily in Nigeria's social media space is just alarming. Very soon even the popular policeman 'Abba Kyari' would also be called Brigadier General

Why this mr. If you have the real news post it here for all to see rather this unnecessary lamentation

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Abba Kyari (photo)! by proudevil: 3:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
Op ....

Re: The Man Abba Kyari (photo)! by seunmsg(m): 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
tomakint:
He is the Chief of Staff to the government of Buhari as we speak and he was famous for his kleptomaniac tendencies especially on the MTN N500 million bribe scandal yet "Mr Integrity" refused to investigate this shady deal involving Abba Kyari.....check out who really is Abba Kyari and weep for your Country!

A simple google search would have shown you that you are mixing two different people up. But then, wailers are not known for seeking the truth anyway. All you guys are interested in is dirty propaganda that drives your silly narratives.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man Abba Kyari (photo)! by dlondonbadboy: 4:13pm On Aug 17, 2018
My dear OP, they are actually different people. Its just an innocent mixup.

However, the youths need to wake-up and take over this country from this dead criminals..

6 Likes

Re: The Man Abba Kyari (photo)! by gaby(m): 4:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
The one wey concern me be say " anybody don ever hear this guy voice before"? Na only just yesterday I hear the NSA ( Monguno) voice for the first time and the man is eloquent I must confess, for a Northerner that is.

1 Like

Re: The Man Abba Kyari (photo)! by yarimo(m): 5:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
tomakint:
Mteeeewwwww meaningless thread undecided
Re: The Man Abba Kyari (photo)! by Ekez(m): 6:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
Na buhari saint nah
Re: The Man Abba Kyari (photo)! by Bakerdav: 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2018
Imagine 80yrs old, I don't know when we youth we get to the stage
Re: The Man Abba Kyari (photo)! by Josskute(m): 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
Wailers can fall hand sha, so you no know say na different persons before

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Abba Kyari (photo)! by 9jaBloke: 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2018
It's as if some people's phones can only access nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: The Man Abba Kyari (photo)! by Marotzke(m): 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2018
Two years ago, i corrected someone on this .
First Abba kyari is an alias, which also can be used as a name.
Like saying Omo oba Eko, Nwa Aro Okeigbo or kalu Uduma.
Any prince of lagos can answer Omooba Eko. A generic name.
Abba means prince in Kanuri, Kyari refers to Yerwa (Maiduguri) resident.
Abba kyari literarily means Maiduguri prince or you say Maiduguri Man/person.
The three Abba Kyari's.
There are many people from Maiduguri answering Abba Kyari, but the three in the public eye are;
(1) Brigadier general Abba Kyari. 80, retired soldier, administrator and former military governor of the northeastern region. His son Abubakar (Habu Kyari) , former commisioner in Borno state, former chief of staff to the Borno state governor, currently APC Senator representing Borno North and chairman senate commitee on defence.
(2) Mallam Abba kyari. 68 london educated, former commisioner for Agriculture in Borno state, former Managing Director of UBA , currently chief of Staff to the president.
(3) DCP Abba Kyari 42. Super cop and Nigeria's Jack Bauer. University of Maiduguri educated , former commander SARS lagos state.
Commander IG's response squard.
Godogodo, Vampire, Evans ,Ofeakwu. Were among the notorious criminals that he has apprehended.
This should clear the confusion with regards to the different Abba kyaris.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man Abba Kyari (photo)! by gidgiddy: 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
My dear OP, they are actually different people. Its just an innocent mixup.

However, the youths need to wake-up and take over this country from this dead criminals..

I was thinking the same. The Brigadier Abba Kyari he is talking about is long dead

4 Likes

Re: The Man Abba Kyari (photo)! by aolawale025: 7:52pm On Aug 17, 2018
They aren't the same persons.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Abba Kyari (photo)! by Marotzke(m): 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
gidgiddy:

I was thinking the same. The Brigadier Abba Kyari he is talking about is long dead
no he is still alive. Saw him at his grand daughters wedding recently. I mean the senator's daughter.
Re: The Man Abba Kyari (photo)! by Marotzke(m): 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2018
aolawale025:
They aren't the same persons.
you are right.
Re: The Man Abba Kyari (photo)! by FirstCounsel(m): 7:59pm On Aug 17, 2018
gaby:
The one wey concern me be say " anybody don ever hear this guy voice before"? Na only just yesterday I hear the NSA ( Monguno) voice for the first time and the man is eloquent I must confess, for a Northerner that is.
A quick look at wiki says he's a kings college product, an architect, retired major general and former Chief of Defence Intelligence .
Re: The Man Abba Kyari (photo)! by Almaiga: 8:09pm On Aug 17, 2018
This Op is a lazy IPOB terrorist. This your Propaganda will not fly, try again later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Abba Kyari (photo)! by Marotzke(m): 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
FirstCounsel:
A quick look at wiki says he's a kings college product, an architect, retired major general and former Chief of Defence Intelligence .
Add poet, communicator and one time editor in chief of Soja magazine. Fluent in English, kanuri, Hausa, Yoruba Igbo and Arabic languages.

1 Like

Re: The Man Abba Kyari (photo)! by gaby(m): 8:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
FirstCounsel:

Beautiful...was well impressed by his eloquence and demeanour.

1 Like

Re: The Man Abba Kyari (photo)! by fk001(m): 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
Even America your demi- gods had never been ruled by a youth.

What an elderly person see's while sitting down a child will never see it even if he climb an Iroko tree.
Re: The Man Abba Kyari (photo)! by obailala(m): 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
tomakint:

Why this mr. If you have the real news post it here for all to see rather this unnecessary lamentation
Real news?... which news?.. I saw this same image all over facebook, and in every single place I saw it, there were numerous comments from different people stating that those were different people. You could have at least done a google search before opening a thread.

2 Likes

Re: The Man Abba Kyari (photo)! by FirstCounsel(m): 11:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
Marotzke:
Add poet, communicator and one time editor in chief of Soja magazine. Fluent in English, kanuri, Hausa, Yoruba Igbo and Arabic languages.
Wow!
Re: The Man Abba Kyari (photo)! by FirstCounsel(m): 11:11pm On Aug 17, 2018
Marotzke:
The three Abba Kyari's.
There are many people from Maiduguri answering Abba Kyari, but the three in the public eye are;
(1) Brigadier general Abba Kyari. 80, retired soldier, administrator and former military governor of the northeastern region. His son Abubakar (Habu Kyari) , former commisioner in Borno state, former chief of staff to the Borno state governor, currently APC Senator representing Borno North and chairman senate commitee on defence.
(2) Mallam Abba kyari. 68 london educated, former commisioner for Agriculture in Borno state, former Managing Director of UBA , currently chief of Staff to the president.
(3) DCP Abba Kyari 42. Super cop and Nigeria's Jack Bauer. University of Maiduguri educated , former commander SARS lagos state.
Godogodo, Vampire, Evans ,Ofeakwu. Were among the notorious criminals that he has apprehended.
Thanks for the detailed clarification. I've learned something useful from you. Good to have you here.
Re: The Man Abba Kyari (photo)! by AMvanquish: 11:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
Lazy propagandist OP grin
Re: The Man Abba Kyari (photo)! by richeso: 11:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
i can't just imagine the stupidity of this BMC mumu them self... as long as you not i support for buhari you are automatically a wailer ?
i can easily suspect this thread was created by one of you only to respond to it yourselves and tag it to wailers.
rubbish mumu them.

1 Like

Re: The Man Abba Kyari (photo)! by tomakint: 2:11am On Aug 18, 2018
Marotzke:
The three Abba Kyari's.

This is insightful but I will leave this thread like this until I have clarified your points. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

See Who Will Be The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria If He Wins Second Term / Adamawa Supplementary Earliest Result / Lagos, Abuja, Onitsha, & Port Harcourt In 2050 (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.