Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured (58525 Views)

EFCC Raids Yahoo Boys Scamming Australians / EFCC Raids Yahoo Boys’ Hideouts In Ekiti, Arrests 37 (photos) / Many Arrested, Properties Destroyed As Lagos Task Force Storm Shrine In #ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by NGN001: 12:24pm On Jan 18, 2020
Stories have emerged that EFCC made arrests during a raid at a night club, name CLUB 360 on friday night

A twiiter user has this to say

If your brother went tout yesterday in Ibadan especially around that club 360 and he’s not yet back go and check EFCC custody they packed them all away inside 5-6 van.

The lady also claimed that her own taxify was stopped too along same road and she was lucky for being a girl. claiming she would have been a victim too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3lHF8iZZDI

A video made available on popular gossip Instagram page instablog9ja has also made proof of the claim which a Yoruba woman was sympathetic with the suspects and victims

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7dQnYJHqUU/

https://twitter.com/JibiobaK/status/1218444717807013888

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by anonymuz(m): 1:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
This is pure extortion, Nigeria.

94 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
sad Every yahoo boy reading this will die young. You and your family members will have cancer of the lungs, cancer of the brain, every terrible disease shall never depart your house hold. You will never enjoy peace and fruit of your fraudulent ways. Every yahoo boy, their friends and family in support of their fraudulent activities will die a miserable death. May Fulani herdsmen visit all your relatives in the village so they can have a share of the pain you people caused others. It shall never be well with everyone on the side of fraud.

The federal government should henceforth execute every convicted yahoo boy by firing squad on live TV so as to serve as deterence for other.

Supporting yahoo boys is like supporting armed robbery.

Armed robbers rob their victims with weapons, Yahoo boys rob their victim with gadgets ( phones, laptop, email deception).

Say no to fraud sad

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by VirginSearcher(m): 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
Foolish people when u become rich u will be an enemy to them but when poor no problem

99 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by Edu3Again: 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
OPERATION AMOTEKUN
Keep your cows and terrorism in the North,
Amotekun will be waiting for you in South West, any time.

© Badero-Olusola Oluwaseyi Maiyegu

This is why the North hates Amotekun

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
Nigeria my dear country, where their security operatives believes only yahoo boys chill out in clubs, and their National Assemblies, State house is occupied by individuals of unquestionable integrity

I spit on our security operatives

One of the boys have a bullet wound in his head

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by platido(m): 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
Them miss road people

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by Starboytwo(m): 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
Thank God say I see them first, I no even warn my padi, I jappa... Baba never come house sad

I don call him line tire, base on say him sister almost spoil my phone with call

I'm i a Yahoo boi I mean I'm I a bad friend?

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by visijo(m): 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
If women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning.

#Fallacy�

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by Kiddinpoh(m): 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
Lobatan

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by lapo(m): 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
Ubiquitous, hyperactive EFCC!!!
Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by Munzy14(m): 2:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
chei!.... Efcc don cash out... cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by RichDad1(m): 2:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
I thought this madness have stopped?
Is it every club goers or fun seekers that’s into fraud ?
This country sha. undecided undecided

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by Neyoohpompy(m): 2:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
You are using these guys to make ranks, instead of you to rehabilitate them since they have been originally brainwashed.
Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by thelifepagesng(m): 2:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by GOFRONT(m): 2:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
Whenever these Efcc and Policemen are feeling Hot, they raid clubs and Olosho joint

11 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
well 5bedroom duplex for sale at wuse2 for 260million, mind my signature if you have interest
Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
The legitimate ones should simply show their proof of legitimacy and they would be let go with an apology

9 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by Wanity(m): 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
What is wrong with Nigeria

Police doing the work of road safely
Soldier doing the work of police
EFCC doing the work of tout
Tout doing the work of LASMA

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by Officialgarri: 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
The level of Yahoo crime in Nigeria is alarming.
Even ladies are not left out.
I'm not saying club goers are all into fraud, but if you aren't, then explain yourself and get freed

I came to a university environment recently and I was disgusted by how legit cyber fraud is made to look —by music or their common utterances.

I'm beginning to think the government has a hand in promotion of fraud because it's a subtle way of generating revenue in the country without tax

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by iCauseTrouble: 2:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
shocked
Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by Dogalmighty17: 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
Pure madness. Where is the court order or warrant the EFCC relies on before embarking on such lawlessness? This is stupidity of the highest order. People have a fundamental right of association, freedom of movement and a basic right not to be stereotyped for any reason.

Yahoo boys are not the problem of Nigeria. Those in the high places of power are. Yet EFCC cannot go after them. These boys bring foreign exchange in, our thieving politicians take it out. Who then is a greater harm to Nigeria?

God punish any EFCC.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by bmdmixer: 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
why people no fit just hold their ground, more than once dis extortion go stop

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by cjudy(m): 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
RichDad1:
I thought this madness have stopped?
Is it every club goers or fun seekers that’s into fraud ?
This country sha. undecided undecided

EFCC don't know their job. So if I go to club automatically am now a yahoo boy. Thunder go fire Una the day Una go hold me because if I no kill, Una go kill me.

31 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by Kendumazy(m): 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2020
Night club go dey pack up small small if they starts experiencing low patronage. This is one of the reasons why the saying that 'doing business in Nigeria is very hard "

Let's handle your buying and shipping from USA to Nigeria. Check my signature below for more details.

21 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by sandland: 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2020
Lack of something better to do
Re: EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured by Angelfrost(m): 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2020
Sigh... So, lemme get this straight...

Efcc, you are saying we should stop clubbing, partying, living in highbrow residences, dressing stylishly, driving fancy sweet automobiles, while being males below 40 years of age in order to avoid arrests, persecutions, and downright intimidation...

A prudent criminal can easily hide in plain sight in this funny and slow country... Tueh!!!

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Lagos During Armed Robbery Operation. PICS / Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) / Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.