Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Olamide Introduces "Kpakujemu" A New Dance For His 'Motigbana' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Introduces "Kpakujemu" A New Dance For His 'Motigbana' (37020 Views)

Confirmed, She Is Truly Pregnant – Speculations Trail Yemi Alade’s New Dance Vid / Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video / Watch Video Of Olamide New Dance Kpakujemu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Introduces "Kpakujemu" A New Dance For His 'Motigbana' by Cholls(m): 1:21pm On Aug 17, 2018
emperorblog:
if i dance to this

iwill resemble fowl that enter water
my brother and we all here say amen

Re: Olamide Introduces "Kpakujemu" A New Dance For His 'Motigbana' by walexy06(m): 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2018
no b wen pikin pass u go carry am go another class? I never even Sabi dance Shaku shaku n now this.....#Na u dey rush us
Re: Olamide Introduces "Kpakujemu" A New Dance For His 'Motigbana' by holuphisayor(m): 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
Olamide go just dey release rubbish all in the name of songs.

Songs that you'll want to slap yourself for listening to such in future
Re: Olamide Introduces "Kpakujemu" A New Dance For His 'Motigbana' by Angolar(m): 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
shaku-shaku is the best, our ancestors are dancing it in heaven.grin grin grin
Re: Olamide Introduces "Kpakujemu" A New Dance For His 'Motigbana' by MobileGees: 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2018
Temptee101:
Naija songs and their meaningless lyrics.

Nigeria and mediocrity are inseparable, look right, left and center, you will find mediocrity everywhere

Another wack song has been released to pollute the air once again

sharrap there jor, them fit play Celine Dion for club?

this is the kind of music that rocks the club and you are here talking nonsense, you be fool
Re: Olamide Introduces "Kpakujemu" A New Dance For His 'Motigbana' by emperorblog(m): 1:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
Cholls:
my brother and we all here say amen

what are u saying
Re: Olamide Introduces "Kpakujemu" A New Dance For His 'Motigbana' by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2018
Another completely meaningless lyrics with nice beats
Re: Olamide Introduces "Kpakujemu" A New Dance For His 'Motigbana' by Temptee101(m): 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
MobileGees:

sharrap there jor, them fit play Celine Dion for club?

this is the kind of music that rocks the club and you are here talking nonsense, you be fool
Thank you so much. .....

For being shameless enough to advertise your rare and enviable stupidity to the entire world

1 Like

Re: Olamide Introduces "Kpakujemu" A New Dance For His 'Motigbana' by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
KenModi:
This is what gets Nigerian youths excited.

But if it is something educational or intellectual, they would avoid it like a plague.

They would all soon start searching for “how to dance kpakujemu” on google

But to band togther to remove these old politicians they won’t because their brains are filled with sawdust.

When Sowore declared his political party as the African Action Congress, fellow youths made fun of him for not picking a “formidable” party.

Lazy Nigerian youths, you all deserve to have your futures stolen by your greedy ancestors masquerading as politicians.

Keep cheering for them when they give u 5000k each while dancing kpakujemo! angry

.Guy I share ur pain.....their iberibe knows no bound....sometimes I wish I can even slap them from my phone

#BIAFREXIT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Introduces "Kpakujemu" A New Dance For His 'Motigbana' by adeniyi3971(m): 2:10pm On Aug 17, 2018
watch how yeebos will be dancing it with strength and be shouting it's a NO MAN'S DANCE grin grin
Re: Olamide Introduces "Kpakujemu" A New Dance For His 'Motigbana' by iammolise(m): 2:10pm On Aug 17, 2018
cheesy
KenModi:

But if it is something educational or intellectual, they would avoid it like a plague.

But to band togther to remove these old politicians they won’t because their brains are filled with sawdust.

When Sowore declared his political party as the African Action Congress, fellow youths made fun of him for not picking a “formidable” party.

Lazy Nigerian youths, you all deserve to have your futures stolen by your greedy ancestors masquerading as politicians.

Keep cheering for them when they give u 5000k each while dancing kpakujemo! angry

Bror u no get chill at all oh!
Chai! grin

1 Like

Re: Olamide Introduces "Kpakujemu" A New Dance For His 'Motigbana' by Ayodejioak(m): 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2018
KenModi:

This is the kind of wisdom we need on Nairaland and Nigeria as a whole.

Preach on please!!

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Introduces "Kpakujemu" A New Dance For His 'Motigbana' by chuks34(m): 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
is that why he refused to take off his shoe label
Re: Olamide Introduces "Kpakujemu" A New Dance For His 'Motigbana' by toludon(m): 4:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
ProfGday:
9ja copy copy brain....I don't even know when d shakulized moves entered my dance steps whenever I dey dance for church self....
smiles, you need Jesus
Re: Olamide Introduces "Kpakujemu" A New Dance For His 'Motigbana' by ProfGday(m): 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2018
toludon:
smiles, you need Jesus
lol...
Re: Olamide Introduces "Kpakujemu" A New Dance For His 'Motigbana' by toludon(m): 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2018
Muckross1122:
Nigerian singer "olamide" has introduce new dance step "Kpakujemu" for his new song Titled "Motigbana". The dance is expected to hit the street soon.

The Singer Wrote On His Twitter Page:

Shoki x shakitibob x shaku shaku x kpakujemu � everything de street !

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/after-shaku-shaku-olamide-introduces-new-dance-kpakujemu-video/

This is what everyone now dance in church. not surprised though because it has already been biblically prophesied
Re: Olamide Introduces "Kpakujemu" A New Dance For His 'Motigbana' by Ojetayo17(m): 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
Baba were, nah only him dey introduce some piajnic dance;; i think his brain is real canderer
Re: Olamide Introduces "Kpakujemu" A New Dance For His 'Motigbana' by Thoughtless: 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
We need creative minds in diz country...

Too many dance moves...

None get swag....

All d dance moves for diz country be like slowpoke movement..

Can't we ave swag?
Re: Olamide Introduces "Kpakujemu" A New Dance For His 'Motigbana' by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
His music might not be up to par but IMO, his dance styles are nice. d pple condemning his songs will still be d ones watching dis dance on YouTube
Re: Olamide Introduces "Kpakujemu" A New Dance For His 'Motigbana' by Lazyboy: 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
Another one of those soon to fade dance....rest in piece skelewu
Re: Olamide Introduces "Kpakujemu" A New Dance For His 'Motigbana' by AlanSugar(m): 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2018
ladiesreject:
Lol
Kpaku wetin?
9ja and nonsense be like 5 & 6
I de tell you, absolute ifuo!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen / E-money And Wife Juliet All Smiles As They Jet Out For Vacation - Photos / Cee-C Shows Her Twerking Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.