Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Confirmed, She Is Truly Pregnant – Speculations Trail Yemi Alade’s New Dance Vid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Confirmed, She Is Truly Pregnant – Speculations Trail Yemi Alade’s New Dance Vid (2003 Views)

Ayra Starr Confirmed She Is A Lesbian / Check Out Yemi Alade New Gigantic Hairstyle - Eyesoflagos / Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Pregnancy Speculations With Her New Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confirmed, She Is Truly Pregnant – Speculations Trail Yemi Alade’s New Dance Vid by EMMAJOSH: 10:38am On Mar 20, 2023
Award-winning Afrobeat singer, Yemi Eberechi Alade, has again sparked pregnancy rumours and got many people talking following her recent video shared online
The ‘Johnny’ hitmaker, in the new video, could be seen in a hooded sweater with a seemingly protruding belly, flaunting impressive dance moves.

Yemi shared the clip via her verified Instagram page, and captioned it;READ MORE

1 Like

Re: Confirmed, She Is Truly Pregnant – Speculations Trail Yemi Alade’s New Dance Vid by peter0071(m): 10:47am On Mar 20, 2023
so the rumored pregnancy with the Togo president is true??

tomorrow now, she go turn to motivational speaker

1 Like

Re: Confirmed, She Is Truly Pregnant – Speculations Trail Yemi Alade’s New Dance Vid by meobizy(f): 3:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
Isn’t she thirty-one abi thirty-two? She too young to carry belle?

1 Like

Re: Confirmed, She Is Truly Pregnant – Speculations Trail Yemi Alade’s New Dance Vid by Dingdongbells(m): 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
Haaa. Yemi my crush . You don go collect wotowoto. Finally I been dey wonder who dey service your kpomo Wey I know say dey very thick.
I hope say na our naija brother yoghurt belleful you like this.
Re: Confirmed, She Is Truly Pregnant – Speculations Trail Yemi Alade’s New Dance Vid by JujuYouth: 6:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
peter0071:
so the rumored pregnancy with the Togo president is true??

tomorrow now, she go turn to motivational speaker

Stop spewing shiit!
Taye is her spouse and they are good together.
Dem don tay together.
Re: Confirmed, She Is Truly Pregnant – Speculations Trail Yemi Alade’s New Dance Vid by peter0071(m): 8:58am On Mar 21, 2023
in case you dont understand english, stop showing your ignorance online... what i did was a question. and the question was meant for reasonable people to answer...and not for idiots to start barking like FFK
JujuYouth:

Stop spewing shiit!
Taye is her spouse and they are good together.
Dem don tay together.

(1) (Reply)

I Wont Kill Myself Because Of Love- Shan George / Uti Nwachukwu’s Interview About Winning Big Brother Africa 5 / Nollywood Actor,ifeanyi Dike's Kidney Transplant Successful (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.