Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,289 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) (38546 Views)

JAMB To Enforce Provision Of O-Level Results Before Admission / JAMB Re-upload- All Candidates To Re-upload Their O’ Level Results / JAMB Urges Candidates To Re - Upload Their O-level Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by MakeNigeriaGrea: 9:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
Pat081:
u maybe right, but why re dos useless people in government sending dia children dia ?u will see local government chairmen sending dia children overseas with local government money to study if dey re nt d best
If the education their is so simple like you said and their exam is simple,most of them won't fail. Their education is good but don't say their exams are simple.

2 Likes

Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by mekuso89(m): 9:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
kingxsamz:
Na to find wife for here nai sure pass o.
these ones na brilliant slay queens, no be the type wey we get here.
Abi Explorers how u see am?
you make sense dieeeeeee
Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by Rajosh(m): 9:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
see fresh young girls. Most of them are under aged and person no go know o. E go just enter wahala.

By the way, I prefer their celebration to our own here. They'll just be pouring all sorts of dirty on somebody.

1 Like

Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by Dwhyte(m): 9:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
Imustreturn:
If they tell you that this gals are just 15 to 16 years old u no go gree..

See how them puff ..Oyinbo swt oo
I dey tell you
Still wondering their age for this size
Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 17, 2018
There is no HELL, Heller than AFRICA

2 Likes

Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by Imustreturn(m): 10:13pm On Aug 17, 2018
Dwhyte:

I dey tell you
Still wondering their age for this size
there knacks level nah craze ooo

1 Like

Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by Dreyl(m): 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
MakeNigeriaGrea:

Oya shut up. You go dey talk as if you have even reached airport. Rubbish. Are you saying they don't fail? Most of them are dumb as Bleep. Inferiority Complex no go kill you. Nigeria's education is bad but that doesn't mean British is the best.
Keep supporting your shithole bro and besides am British. just telling you the blatant truth. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 17, 2018
Nigeria no be country, we are in hell already, and I must leave this hell to heaven.

1 Like

Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by NERDYDREAMS(m): 12:13am On Aug 18, 2018
tongue kiss

Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by Tomasboy(m): 12:44am On Aug 18, 2018
Explorers:
Only God knows how many times they have performed standing style undecided.
Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by Kingsuo: 12:48am On Aug 18, 2018
Explorers:

Na so, but the jail term we go chop ehn

Most of these girls are far below 18.

Na to dey mind my business jeje if i dey this kin country, if not, person go just dey carry child abuse enter prison commot anyhow (If if dem no deport me).

So them nor dey duck? These ones are virgins abi?
Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by Kingsuo: 12:52am On Aug 18, 2018
Dreyl:
Those girls are matured for anything, infact their eyes are super wide. if you know what I mean

You mean their kpekus are super wide, I know what you mean
Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by Kingsuo: 1:03am On Aug 18, 2018
Explorers:

But generally, you will see some American girls having this look but are 14/15/16.

My youngest sissy has this look, she is just 14,na delta here we dey not obodoyibo
Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:33am On Aug 18, 2018
geoinvestor:
See how beautiful the ladies are. No single pimples! Unlike Nigerian ladies.
bros na the same anatomy both get
Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by Kazrem(m): 3:01am On Aug 18, 2018
Why is ours O-level and theirs A-level?
Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by MakeNigeriaGrea: 6:55am On Aug 18, 2018
Dreyl:
Keep supporting your shithole bro and besides am British. just telling you the blatant truth. cheesy
Not supporting my shithole but don't say all British are so brilliant that they have As. Nigerians there do break records but I have not heard of you breaking record. Maybe your own breaking record is in fucking. Omo Naija ni e and we would make our nation great. One love bro.
Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by Dreyl(m): 7:01am On Aug 18, 2018
MakeNigeriaGrea:

Not supporting my shithole but don't say all British are so brilliant that they have As. Nigerians there do break records but I have not heard of you breaking record. Maybe your own breaking record is in fucking. Omo Naija ni e and we would make our nation great. One love bro.
Why would you know. when you don't live there? get it in your noggin even the dumbest there is better than a Nigerian because we have everything to back us up. if Nigeria wasn't a den corruption she would be competing with top countries by now.
Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by Dreyl(m): 7:03am On Aug 18, 2018
Kingsuo:

You mean their kpekus are super wide, I know what you mean
Whatever you think bro cheesy
Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by MakeNigeriaGrea: 7:07am On Aug 18, 2018
Dreyl:
Why would you know. when you don't live there? get it in your noggin even the dumbest there is better than a Nigerian because we have everything to back us up. if Nigeria wasn't a den corruption she would be competing with top countries by now.
True sha come back here and make it great or enlighten those zombies who likes to suffer and smile. Abi you also think that Buhari can do that.
Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by Dreyl(m): 7:19am On Aug 18, 2018
MakeNigeriaGrea:

True sha come back here and make it great or enlighten those zombies who likes to suffer and smile. Abi you also think that Buhari can do that.
I do come to Nigeria because I have businesses over there. the only way corruption can stop is when the citizens stop it and their is a revolution. because I see it as a culture there even kids are not left out.
Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 7:22am On Aug 18, 2018
you called these milf, teen Op? all these whites wey dey avoid to have yansh don dey gather sth

I still prefer African babe anyday anytime anyway

congrats to them

1 Like

Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by MakeNigeriaGrea: 8:23am On Aug 18, 2018
Dreyl:
I do come to Nigeria because I have businesses over there. the only way corruption can stop is when the citizens stop it and their is a revolution. because I see it as a culture there even kids are not left out.
I am trying my best to stop it in people I have seen. Corruption can't be eradicated but it can be reduced to 2%. I would leave this country immediately I finish my education and NYSC. No hope for this country at this moment due to the people in it. So brainless and foolish.

1 Like

Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by Dreyl(m): 8:25am On Aug 18, 2018
MakeNigeriaGrea:

I am trying my best to stop it in people I have seen. Corruption can't be eradicated but it can be reduced to 2%. I would leave this country immediately I finish my education and NYSC. No hope for this country at this moment due to the people in it. So brainless and foolish.
Lol why are you leaving? I thought you are a Die hard Nigerian. cheesy
Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by MakeNigeriaGrea: 8:50am On Aug 18, 2018
Dreyl:
Lol why are you leaving? I thought you are a Die hard Nigerian. cheesy
So I should stay here abi and suffer. I love my country which is why I am leaving to keep myself safe to come back in the future to change it.

2 Likes

Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by Saintsquare(m): 9:06am On Aug 18, 2018
Explorers:

Yea, dont know why they have that kind of growth.

Even in the U.S., girls 15 looking 25.

Na to dey ask how old are you first grin
lol even in Russia o, you need to see beautiful blondies looking so matured only to find out they -18,they would actually be pleased to meet u but na to pick race o
Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by Explorers(m): 9:11am On Aug 18, 2018
Saintsquare:
lol even in Russia o, you need to see beautiful blondies looking so matured only to find out they -18,they would actually be pleased to meet u but na to pick race o

Still ok if they're 18 or 17 turning 18 soon.

But the 16s and below, my hand no dey oooo.....
Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by Saintsquare(m): 9:25am On Aug 18, 2018
Explorers:

Still ok if they're 18 or 17 turning 18 soon.

But the 16s and below, my hand no dey oooo.....
my guy just dey shout say him no want Putin wahala �
Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 18, 2018
Saintsquare:
my guy just dey shout say him no want Putin wahala �
Lol
Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by Saintsquare(m): 9:41am On Aug 18, 2018
Fyi0:
Lol
na so o, Russian babes fine die
Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by Saintsquare(m): 9:41am On Aug 18, 2018
Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by justflow1(m): 11:02am On Aug 18, 2018
Explorers:

Na so, but the jail term we go chop ehn

Most of these girls are far below 18.

Na to dey mind my business jeje if i dey this kin country, if not, person go just dey carry child abuse enter prison commot anyhow (If if dem no deport me).

These girls look far older than their age, God bless our African Girls oooo
Re: How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) by FENZY24(m): 11:07am On Aug 18, 2018
las las NAIJA na CAST!!... see free puna every where, but b4 u get puna 4 here u gats knw wetin d sup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) / 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB / Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.