Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

IPOB Women Protest In Owerri Over Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Women Protest In Owerri Over Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts. Photos (19598 Views)

Protesters Vandalise Bishop's Court Over Mbaka's Whereabouts (photos) / Arrested IPOB Women Regain Their Freedom In Owerri. Photos / IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Women Protest In Owerri Over Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts. Photos by Gossiplover: 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2018
This is currently happening. Women of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, have hit the street of Owerri, Imo state, to demand the immediate release of their Leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and for the total liberation of Biafra Nation.

Here are pictures from the protest.

Credit; Sunibest Okafor

L

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Women Protest In Owerri Over Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts. Photos by HungerBAD: 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2018
Laughing.

Where is Nnamdi Kanu?

I am starting to become curious about him too.

Where exactly is he hiding?i don't believe for once that he is dead or the Military has him locked up anywhere for one single reason, and that is, there are Easterners at the top Echelon of the Nigeria Military, who would have leaked his death or whereabouts, one way or the other to the press with complete details.

Shame to Nnamdi Kanu for hiding, and making women do the job he swore to give his life for.

It is a shame that in Owerri, nay the East, in the year 2018, it is the women that is leading the struggle and the men are hiding behind their curtains, or behind their keyboards on Nairaland, peeping at the struggle from afar.

Shame to all IPOB members too in Nigeria that have all gone into INVINSIBLE MODE and VOICEMAIL.

Lead this struggle from the Front you cowards.

87 Likes 15 Shares

Re: IPOB Women Protest In Owerri Over Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts. Photos by Babyforever(f): 1:19pm On Aug 17, 2018
ndine Mama

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Women Protest In Owerri Over Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts. Photos by Babyforever(f): 1:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
HungerBAD:
lol
Why are you making mockery of Nigerian women

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Women Protest In Owerri Over Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts. Photos by Almaiga: 1:21pm On Aug 17, 2018
Those women should stop wasting their time. Nnamdi Kanu is dead and buried but, Abaribe must produce him dead or alive.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Women Protest In Owerri Over Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts. Photos by Tolexander: 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
Babyforever:
Why are you making mockery of Nigerian women
Are those Nigerian women or biafran women?

Biafrian women should stop making mockery of themselves.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Women Protest In Owerri Over Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts. Photos by Lajet: 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2018
Bad news for Afonja Muslim

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Women Protest In Owerri Over Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts. Photos by Tolexander: 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
Instead of them to protest against that hidden boy to come out of his hiding place.

I don't trust Nnamdi Kanu, he may also be in black wrapper and bra, among these women protesting in Owerri for his own release

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Women Protest In Owerri Over Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts. Photos by Roger3D(m): 2:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
They are wasting their time. See wettin catch am grin grin
CC LZAA

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Women Protest In Owerri Over Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts. Photos by ignant: 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2018
The terrorist state claimed through Orji Kalu that he ran to Asia. Then they recanted and said he was in the UK. Before they claimed he is in Ghana.

The Nigerian state hates men who speak truth to power. They hate men who expose the foundation of this British criminality that is called "Nigeria".

Nigeria was created to fail. And it will. If our generation does not witness it, our children will.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Women Protest In Owerri Over Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts. Photos by HungerBAD: 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2018
OAM4J you be MOD too? how you see this topic?

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Women Protest In Owerri Over Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts. Photos by docadams: 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hmmmm! PYTHON 3 Loaded!
If the story is true, the organisers then surely need to do a mental check-up. They are testing the ground with 'innocent' women. The plan is to eventually push their IPOID miscreants to the streets again thinking the FG is too distracted at present to engage them. Guess the FG is not sleeping on wheels. PYTHON 3 must have been activated for these hopeless dreamers.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Women Protest In Owerri Over Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts. Photos by EnEnPeecee: 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

Where is Nnamdi Kanu?

I am starting to become curious about him too.

Where exactly is he hiding?i don't believe for once that he is dead or the Military has him locked up anywhere for one single reason, and that is, there are Easterners at the top Echelon of the Nigeria Military, who would have leaked his death or whereabouts, one way or the other to the press with complete details.

Shame to Nnamdi Kanu for hiding, and making women do the job he swore to give his life for.

It is a shame that in Owerri, nay the East, in the year 2018, it is the women that is leading the struggle and the men are hiding behind their curtains, or behind their keyboards on Nairaland, peeping at the struggle from afar.

Shame to all IPOB members too in Nigeria that have all gone into INVINCIBLE MODE and VOICEMAIL.

at times I wonder why you act this. It amazed me to ask what material exactly you are made of. It's a pity boy

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Women Protest In Owerri Over Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts. Photos by sunnysunny69(m): 3:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
Am always after the ones that say bad thing about my tribe (Yoruba) but on this one am against violation of human rights. I join in asking this government where is Kanu ? He may have died during the operation Python dance or whatever and that definitely will put this government with a SAN as Vice President in bad bad image.

Even coup plotters are always tried, if he had committed a criminal offense try him in a competent court of law.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Women Protest In Owerri Over Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts. Photos by chriskosherbal(m): 3:10pm On Aug 17, 2018
EnEnPeecee:
at times I wonder why you act this. It amazed me to ask what material exactly you are made of. It's a pity boy
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Women Protest In Owerri Over Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts. Photos by EnEnPeecee: 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2018
docadams:
Hmmmm! PYTHON 3 Loaded!
If the story is true, the organisers then surely need to do a mental check-up. They are testing the ground with 'innocent' women. The plan is to eventually push their IPOID miscreants to the streets again thinking the FG is too distracted at present to engage them. Guess the FG is not sleeping on wheels. PYTHON 3 must have been activated for these hopeless dreamers.
python 3 abi. Make them go dance for bornu na
Re: IPOB Women Protest In Owerri Over Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts. Photos by HypocriticalMod: 3:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
See these women o grin
Nnamdi kanu that is busy in ghana flexing his life like
[img]https://media1./images/26eb44d981f6bf76b55964c21f4c84fe/tenor.gif?itemid=8316367[/img]

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Women Protest In Owerri Over Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts. Photos by olaolulazio(m): 3:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
I saw him in Abuja buying kulikuli....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Women Protest In Owerri Over Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts. Photos by Yinxies(f): 3:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
Is it today he is missing
Re: IPOB Women Protest In Owerri Over Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts. Photos by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
I hear say e dey Ghana grin But it's bad if anything bad has happened to him. Biafra may have to start looking for a new messiah.

Where is Buhari? Osinbajo o ti take over.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Women Protest In Owerri Over Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts. Photos by Nawteemaxie(m): 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
Coulda sworn that was a burial procession.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Women Protest In Owerri Over Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts. Photos by solochris(m): 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
grin
Re: IPOB Women Protest In Owerri Over Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts. Photos by Dpharisee: 3:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

Where is Nnamdi Kanu?

Shame to all IPOB members too in Nigeria that have all gone into INVINCIBLE MODE and VOICEMAIL.

You are always fast on IPOB stories, but the reality is that Igbos serve as buffer to smaller tribes in Nigeria from being totally dominated by the Fulani Muslim jihadists but unfortunately these smaller tribes dont seem to understand.
The level of courage exhibited by Igbos during the civil war, surviving and surpassing the economic indices of those who never saw war must be commended.
Their technological prowess which would by now have taken Nigeria to the world map but which has been frustrated by successive governments instead of being encouraged like the Americans did to Germany, Japan whom they defeated after world war is the real shame to Nigeria.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IPOB Women Protest In Owerri Over Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts. Photos by dotcomnamename: 3:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
Lol clowns

1 Like

Re: IPOB Women Protest In Owerri Over Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts. Photos by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
After all this time.

I'm in big mess and seriously need advice. Check my page please and advice me on what to do thanks
Re: IPOB Women Protest In Owerri Over Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts. Photos by Naijawebmaster: 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
Did anyone kidnap him?

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Women Protest In Owerri Over Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts. Photos by sdindan: 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
;D2
Re: IPOB Women Protest In Owerri Over Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts. Photos by engrjacuzzi: 3:36pm On Aug 17, 2018
he should come out and not be like ojukwu that ran away.
Re: IPOB Women Protest In Owerri Over Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts. Photos by OgogoroNo2: 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2018
Make dey no allow anoda aba women riot to happen again
Re: IPOB Women Protest In Owerri Over Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts. Photos by DAntivirus: 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2018
Me: Nnamdi Kanu!!!

N K: Sir?

Me: Where are you?

N K: I am currently in China controlling my goods, very soon they will be on the high sea...

Me: when are you coming back, your people need you...

NK: Getaway you, they can go to hell...

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Women Protest In Owerri Over Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts. Photos by khalids: 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2018
Na now dem just wake up...after how many months....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sagay: Why States That Are Angry Over VAT Collection Can't Be Blamed / Anti-Open Grazing Law: FG Backs Herders’ Planned Suit Against South Govs / #BayelsaDecides: LP Governorship Candidate, Eradiri Loses Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.