Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady (75628 Views)

In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop / "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by Lekewatt(m): 6:16am On Aug 18, 2018
''Big for nothing.'' Are u referring to Nigeria?grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by tunde4oau(m): 6:20am On Aug 18, 2018
To be frank! Women loves good and mad sex bout... This woman can be likened to a woman I met 4 weeks ago at the Oyo state nysc orientation camp, iseyin. A married woman though, we got hooked up when we were shared to the same plantoon... one things led to another, I got to taste her Hot ass... mehn! come see as dis woman dey chop my d** as if her whole life depended on it... She took every care of my needs at d camp... dats d power of a good and hot sex... though she redeployed to meet her hubby at cross river... I'm left alone in Ibadan now chilling on my own... any cool and clean Ibadan bae can send me a mail... let's chill
Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by odaniel1(m): 6:28am On Aug 18, 2018
Burgerlomo:
Your hubby get a big 4 nothing Camry grin
[img]
Burgerlomo:
[/img]
Burgerlomo:
Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by churchee: 6:30am On Aug 18, 2018
'Akulalutho' says the woman.
team_sizeable_and_useful_dick.
Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by rhames(m): 6:30am On Aug 18, 2018
Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by DextrousDavid(m): 6:45am On Aug 18, 2018
chosenchild:
Revelation 21:8 KJV
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
pls sir, kindly explian that fearful part to me. Tnks.
Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by excel101(m): 6:50am On Aug 18, 2018
Women are same every where
Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by obaangeli: 6:50am On Aug 18, 2018
Ejimagift:
My dick is the Smallest but i can't promise when I will die because of foolishness conditioned to pussy and yamayama ambode and fayose and Fulani herdsmen because i will soon behead my cat because it stole my wife and my 3 fried fish because i am not going to renew my subscription and I'm so angry due to mosquito net inside my street wey nepa kill because of i charge my phone and die sadL

Sorry o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by AnanseK(m): 6:51am On Aug 18, 2018
Ejimagift:
My dick is the Smallest but i can't promise when I will die because of foolishness conditioned to pussy and yamayama ambode and fayose and Fulani herdsmen because i will soon behead my cat because it stole my wife and my 3 fried fish because i am not going to renew my subscription and I'm so angry due to mosquito net inside my street wey nepa kill because of i charge my phone and die sadL

Word salad and flight of ideas , a clear case of advanced schizophrenia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:04am On Aug 18, 2018
All the way from Zimbabwe to Nigeria a news about a man's big useless manhood reached here.
That man is finished.
Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by Brightstar007: 7:15am On Aug 18, 2018
Mm. Talk about having a great tool and not knowing how to use it. This madam should send her husband for training.
Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by thaprofit88: 7:15am On Aug 18, 2018
ebusnwaoma:

Source:

http://www.b-metro.co.zw/hes-well-endowed-but-useless-in-bed-woman-tells-court/

The part she said 'when it's time for our bedroom life' cracked me up grin grin cool
Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by bg0074real(m): 7:17am On Aug 18, 2018
I just have one word to say "akulalutho"
Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by zinizta: 7:19am On Aug 18, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
how can that man even want to stay married to this rude and ungrateful woman.... ?!

this is just a case of sexual incompatibility, free her to find the bull that she is looking for. didnt we hear of that woman that died just after her young lover gave her "marathon sex"?! abeg let some other dude be arrested for this woman's murder.

sexual incompatibility. ..i was telling a group of friends about this a couple of years ago...they thought i was making it up
Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by donbrowser(m): 7:21am On Aug 18, 2018
Ejimagift:
Stop smoking weed lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by Mathias1976: 7:25am On Aug 18, 2018
Lol.. She bad oo
Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by NWANICHODE: 7:27am On Aug 18, 2018
Most times one round by a man may mean he does not enjoy you. He just want to piss and be ok. When you leave he Will go for the one he enjoys.
Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by Kendrick80(m): 7:37am On Aug 18, 2018
Ejimagift:
Loooooooooool...oh nairaland cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by deybholar(f): 7:41am On Aug 18, 2018
FreeConCiencE:

So, he should go and be working on his sexual prowess and stop brick work he does to feed his family of five, even when there is nobody else to put food on their table all in the name of going multiple rounds of sex?
You deserve accolades for this comment.

How would you feel as a man if your woman continually tells you she is fagged out from working and she just lies there like a log of wood? Before the issue got so bad she must have complained to him severally. The least he could have done was to improve

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by Fhowe: 7:52am On Aug 18, 2018
she still dey get one round steady dey complain make she go ask people wey no dey get anything at all ,looking for eldorado that does not exist after 3 kids alot of ladies are misguided and only realise the bitter truth after the mistake has been made.I have a relative that left her husband on such basis some years back ,she never got married again last year she was diagonised with hiv (the husband she left is re married and has a son with a very beautiful woman )marriage is not all about sex,children,money it is for companionship when will people learn this.If your partner is not performing as expected feel free to talk to him or her about it and help one another perform better simple
Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by bankylan: 8:11am On Aug 18, 2018
Ejimagift:

How long have u been like this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by Ifunanayaudogu(f): 8:22am On Aug 18, 2018
Very bad
Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by macino1(m): 8:26am On Aug 18, 2018
This is why we say you need SURE MEN HERBAL TEA
Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 18, 2018
seguno2:

Have you seen the pictures of the wife who is complaining to determine her Fuckability Index, FI?
Perhaps she has turned herself into a sack of potatoes since she felt fulfilled and comfortable because she got married?
Can you please find out before you commit moral harakiri?
Have u remained the same in all sizes since u got married, is ur tummy still flat, do u still have that 6 pack look or have u become pack less.
If you are, then u re doing a lot of fitness, and if u truly loved her and not the body , u will take her to join u...
Don't be quick to condemn, be quick to lead and guide

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by wayne4loan: 8:53am On Aug 18, 2018
lamidebaby:

Medications out of stock

loving your melanin skin... Black is really beautiful

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 18, 2018
justtoodark:

which job....??...sticking my dick in your vagina is now a job.....??..i tut caring about the family was a job....

now,you only care about tickling your vagina...??

how did i even land in this nonesense thread....??!!...

nonesense...

Your wife remains your number one priority, without her there wouldn't be a family, u can't kill the hen that laid the golden egg. If u care so much about satisfying ur pleasure why will u think she should care less??
Isn't she human with blood in her veins.
She cares for u and the family all day the least u can do is care for her at night....
Have I ever offered her a simple massage to ease her stress in a day or u think caring is just about money and food
Do u think marriage is about money and food? Hell no.... Why do the rich also cry
Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 18, 2018
Oluwaseyi456:

Not MEN that comes from ONDO STATE,WE RE TOO MUCH ON EXTRA TIME.

I believe you....
Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by kuntakuntee86: 9:09am On Aug 18, 2018
tongue embarassed. that's the kind of woman am looking for to drill ,in this life some says they are tired and other's are ever being ready,l ladies interested pm me with this num text message only +2349023928029, come on ladies let's enjoy our life's
Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by justtoodark: 9:09am On Aug 18, 2018
Rizzoli:

Your wife remains your number one priority, without her there wouldn't be a family, u can't kill the hen that laid the golden egg. If u care so much about satisfying ur pleasure why will u think she should care less??
Isn't she human with blood in her veins.
She cares for u and the family all day the least u can do is care for her at night....
Have I ever offered her a simple massage to ease her stress in a day or u think caring is just about money and food
Do u think marriage is about money and food? Hell no.... Why do the rich also cry

wait....are you a woman...??
Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by DTBCLICKS(m): 9:13am On Aug 18, 2018
Burgerlomo:
bros u too sabi abeg ........that Camry big nyash is indeed big for nothing
Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 18, 2018
justtoodark:

wait....are you a woman...??

I counsel a lot of women, married women too and I feel for them,hence my agitation for their cause.
Let me share my experience

I have been married to my wife for about 10 years now,,but it was rough for the first 5 years because of things like this but I'm glad its history now.let me share my story u could learn ..

Coming from my background, I didn't see women been treated specially, there were just to be at hone,do everything , say nothing and never complain. While men were free to explore the world....my dad had 2 wives, but due to this lifestyle he made my mom's life miserable, on top of that brough in another woman who till date has made my extended family a living hell, I wish my dad didn't make that mistake.. But I realized as I grew older he was hugely influenced by friends and frenemies who never wanted him to succeed and the only way they achieved that was making him a polygamous man who never truly understood the values of family and womanhood..
All my mum ever asked for was to be cared for ...not to be treated like trash and comparing her wit women of no virtue
She was very hardworking, honest diligent, made sacrifices for the family, but somehow my father was to carried away with the things of life that never really mattered, pride,meetings,concubines etc even the new wife could not take it and she resorted to make the home a living hell just to frustrate my dad and mum, she went diabolical till date her stronghold is still felt in my hometown..all because of one mistake, my dad didn't stand up for his wife...

I started in that part with my wife cos that was all I knew, I spent too much time with friends days and nights and sometimes I left home to be with other women..just to prove to my wife that I am a man, she would complain bitterly ,cried endlessly prayed without season.. But I wasn't bothered cos I didn't think I was doing anything wrong, my pride and needs above everything .....after all she's just a woman .so I thought...
For 5 years I had countless women different sizes and shapes. Been to the moon and back..she meant nothing to me, I did not even appreciate that this woman was the mother of my kids. She went into depression during her first pregnancy cos I told her that marrying her was the worst mistake of my life,but for Gos she would have died during child birth and I was not even there for her, the doc had to do a Cs ...Yet I didn't learn my lesson.
I have never taken my wife out on a ant occasion, I have never spent a moment with her to tell her or show her I love her, I just wasn't groomed like that...but the held on
Four years and 2 kids and didn't touch her for a year, while I satisfied my desires whenever I wanted........she held on ....supporting me in raising the kids, building our home project ,encouraging me ....but I still never saw anything good inher..
Despite all I had done in 5 years to satisfy myself I was empty, happiness eluded me,I was moving in circle , no promotion nor increment I realized I was stagnated , I had not achieved anything for myself in 5 years and all I achieved was punishing the only woman that had stood by me, I had succeeded in breaking her heart, destroying the trust and love she had for me, my life was meaningless to me, I lost focus and purpose I went into depression.

I didn't tell the Doctor the teuth about my life , I told him my wife was the cause of my depression, and of course he advised that I stay away ....
In the 5 the year I had an encounter that opened my eyes, to the filth I had been, how I have managed to destroy everything that was places in my care, it was the most humbling moment of my life ,, I looked back and couldn't believed it was me back there, all because of bad friends, who just wanted me not to be better than them just like my father.. And even none of these friends ever assisted in my projects or wen I had issues.
To cut the long story short, I came to a realization that I have not been the best husband which is my first responsiblitye, I have reconciled with my wife and we are better together
When there are issues , rather than criticise and condem her, I correct her and show her the best way to handle things cos noone is perfect. I make time to spend with her and the kids. With the more time I spend with them I have more peace, less time for unfriendly friends and more time to be productive at work.. We have completed most of our projects together and currentlt on holiday ..

Life is better when we appreciate wat we have, spend time with people that add value and love us..we have seen short presidents, ministers and powerful women, thy are who they are not becos of shape but who they are within

So,if u have a wife , treat her well, don't be misled by shapes and sizes they all cone and go and leave us empty cherish the one u have.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by chosenchild: 10:21am On Aug 18, 2018
DextrousDavid:

pls sir, kindly explian that fearful part to me. Tnks.

THE FEARFUL are those who are afriad of carrying the cross to follow Jesus, Fear of persecution, affliction, from your the world, your mother may perscute you for following the way of calvery, Note: any Christain who is not facing trials and persecution is still compromising, the devil wont attack you if you are living in sin, 1 John 3:8-9
He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. [9] Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) / What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister / Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.