Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,285 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Abia State Clears Primary School Teachers Salary Arrears Interacts With Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Clears Primary School Teachers Salary Arrears Interacts With Them (2142 Views)

Ondo State Clears Salary Arrears, Pays The Extra ₦35,000 To Civil Servants / Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza / Rotimi Amaechi Interacts With Passengers In A Commercial Boat At CMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia State Clears Primary School Teachers Salary Arrears Interacts With Them by Ponponkon: 4:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
ABIA TEACHERS HOLD INTERACTIVE MEETING WITH IKPEAZU, ENDORSE HIM FOR SECOND TERM.
#AbiaOnline
Teachers in Abia State have used the opportunity of their interactive forum with the Governor to endorse the Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu for a second term in office.
Speaking on behalf the the teachers and Education Secretaries in the State, Mrs. Ngozi Nwogwugwu said they are happy with Governor Okezie Ikpeazu as he has paid their salaries.
They thanked the Governor for retraining teachers, renovating schools and clearing of the salaries of primary school teachers. Mrs. Nwogwugwu pointed out the benefits associated with the exposure the Governor gave teachers through the retraining of teachers by Australians.
Addressing the teachers at Michael Okpara auditorium, the Governor Okezie Ikpeazu assure that "we must solve our problems through wage bill management" and reiterated that problems of salary payment will have been tackled by the end of December.
He said the newly built model schools in the State will be commissioned next month, maintaining that he will ensure government works on the psyche of Abia teachers, with a view to raising their self esteem as well as build a befitting environment for Abia school teachers.
www.abiaonline.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State Clears Primary School Teachers Salary Arrears Interacts With Them by Ponponkon: 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
Bro Lalasticlala lalasticlala I am back and better
Re: Abia State Clears Primary School Teachers Salary Arrears Interacts With Them by Ponponkon: 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2018
Abia clears Primary school teacher’s salary
...as Teachers thank Governor Ikpeazu

Abia Primary School Teachers thank Governor Ikpeazu for clearing their Salary arrears .

Abia State Local Government Education Authority wishes to thank the Governor of Abia State, Okezie Victor Ikpeazu PhD for keeping to his promise of clearing Salary Arrears of Primary School teachers in Abia State even before December that was earlier promised.

Teachers will continuously support your purposeful government as you have shown great commitment in lifting the State to a great height .

Thank you the teacher's friendly Governor

Signed

Aba South LGA: Lolo Ngozi Nwogwugwu
Obingwa LGA: Deaconess Ugochi Onugha
Osisioma LGA: Ngozi Eze Njoku
Ukwa West LGA: Mr China Nworgu
IsialaNgwa South LGA: Lady Ebere Nwachukwu
Umuahia North LGA: Onuegbu moses Ihuoma
Isiukwuato LGA: Chief Ngbeahuruike Godwin
Ummunneochi LGA: Chief Ezeonye Ciril .

For and on behalf of Education Secretaries of the 17 LGAs of Abia State.
Re: Abia State Clears Primary School Teachers Salary Arrears Interacts With Them by donbachi(m): 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
Him 4 wait make i come pay dem...any governor wey no fit pay salary make him resign.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Clears Primary School Teachers Salary Arrears Interacts With Them by Ponponkon: 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
donbachi:
Him 4 wait make i come pay dem...any governor wey no fit pay salary make him resign.
You get mouth sha but the koko here be say we he don pay them. Those debts were incurred by T. A Orji's and OUK's administrations but Dr Ikpeazu cleared them because government or governance is continuum. You fit enta toilet shit now akwula ugwo
Re: Abia State Clears Primary School Teachers Salary Arrears Interacts With Them by donbachi(m): 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
Ponponkon:
You get mouth sha but the koko here be say we he don pay them. Those debts were incurred by T. A Orji's and OUK's administrations but Dr Ikpeazu cleared them because government or governance is continuum. You fit enta toilet shit now akwula ugwo
hahahahaha...i wish sey i fit...d bread wey i chop for 3day wan tear my anus.abeg u fit help me push am out 4rm ur own.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Clears Primary School Teachers Salary Arrears Interacts With Them by Ponponkon: 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
lalasticlala:

I see you are back. Na una de chop our money for Abia with Ikpeazu. Lol. Welcome back
That bro. Na small change I dey see o I still dey use 1984 404 pegout
Re: Abia State Clears Primary School Teachers Salary Arrears Interacts With Them by Ponponkon: 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2018
donbachi:
hahahahaha...i wish sey i fit...d bread wey i chop for 3day wan tear my anus.abeg u fit help me push am out 4rm ur own.e
Go to chimchim shop at opobo junction and request for traditional laxative
Re: Abia State Clears Primary School Teachers Salary Arrears Interacts With Them by Ponponkon: 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
Bro lalasticlala lalasticlala in the spirit of equity and fairness please let the whole world know the goodnews
Re: Abia State Clears Primary School Teachers Salary Arrears Interacts With Them by jumpandpas(m): 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2018
lalasticlala:

I see you are back. Na una de chop our money for Abia with Ikpeazu. Lol. Welcome back

Should I connect you?

Cc Immhotep Lzza
Re: Abia State Clears Primary School Teachers Salary Arrears Interacts With Them by Ojiofor: 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2018
Ponponkon:
ABIA TEACHERS HOLD INTERACTIVE MEETING WITH IKPEAZU, ENDORSE HIM FOR SECOND TERM.
#AbiaOnline
Teachers in Abia State have used the opportunity of their interactive forum with the Governor to endorse the Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu for a second term in office.
Speaking on behalf the the teachers and Education Secretaries in the State, Mrs. Ngozi Nwogwugwu said they are happy with Governor Okezie Ikpeazu as he has paid their salaries.
They thanked the Governor for retraining teachers, renovating schools and clearing of the salaries of primary school teachers. Mrs. Nwogwugwu pointed out the benefits associated with the exposure the Governor gave teachers through the retraining of teachers by Australians.
Addressing the teachers at Michael Okpara auditorium, the Governor Okezie Ikpeazu assure that "we must solve our problems through wage bill management" and reiterated that problems of salary payment will have been tackled by the end of December.
He said the newly built model schools in the State will be commissioned next month, maintaining that he will ensure government works on the psyche of Abia teachers, with a view to raising their self esteem as well as build a befitting environment for Abia school teachers.
www.abiaonline.com

Welcome back!
I hope this true cos our people have really suffered and that of secondary school teachers should be paid as well.
Re: Abia State Clears Primary School Teachers Salary Arrears Interacts With Them by Ponponkon: 9:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
Ojiofor:

Welcome back!
I hope this true cos our people have really suffered and that of secondary school teachers should be paid as well.
The useless opposition well never tell you that Ikpeazu cleared salary arrears. The secondary school teachers arreres will be cleared before missing October 2018 while Abia poly and Absuth as been directed to join TSA so that there own will not surpass November 2018. Absuu is regular and we sincerely commend prof Ikonne for his prudent management
Re: Abia State Clears Primary School Teachers Salary Arrears Interacts With Them by Ojiofor: 9:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
Ponponkon:
The useless opposition well never tell you that Ikpeazu cleared salary arrears. The secondary school teachers arreres will be cleared before missing October 2018 while Abia poly and Absuth as been directed to join TSA so that there own will not surpass November 2018. Absuu is regular and we sincerely commend prof Ikonne for his prudent management

That will be great.
I have a niece who is a teacher in one government secondary school and am just tired of paying her bills.
Re: Abia State Clears Primary School Teachers Salary Arrears Interacts With Them by Ponponkon: 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2018
Ojiofor:

That will be great.
I have a niece who is a teacher in one government secondary school and am just tired of paying her bills.
Dont worry it is almost over but she has been lying to you cos that they are being owed some months does not mean they don't receive salary at all. Seun seun please do we have to give bribe before an Abia goodnews hits the homepage? Hope you're not working with the opposition? Lalasticlala lalasticlala do your job o if not we go scrape Etitiama nkporo road and return it to square one o
Re: Abia State Clears Primary School Teachers Salary Arrears Interacts With Them by iHart(m): 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2018
This is pure and undiluted lie.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Clears Primary School Teachers Salary Arrears Interacts With Them by Ponponkon: 10:24am On Aug 18, 2018
iHart:
This is pure and undiluted lie.
7You are an idiot, you're the liar here for standing against the truth. Lying will not earn you any good, repent and embrace the truth.
Re: Abia State Clears Primary School Teachers Salary Arrears Interacts With Them by Ekez(m): 10:44am On Aug 18, 2018
Wait,wait am cumming
Re: Abia State Clears Primary School Teachers Salary Arrears Interacts With Them by iHart(m): 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2018
Ponponkon:
7You are an idiot, you're the liar here for standing against the truth. Lying will not earn you any good, repent and embrace the truth.
I don't need to call you names but truth can't be hidden. if you want I show you my mum's last alert. Some claim they got two months alert but she got only one month. We are sending Ikpeazu home. if you like cry from now till thy kingdom come!!!
Re: Abia State Clears Primary School Teachers Salary Arrears Interacts With Them by Ponponkon: 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
iHart:
I don't need to call you names but truth can't be hidden. if you want I show you my mum's last alert. Some claim they got two months alert but she got only one month. We are sending Ikpeazu home. if you like cry from now till thy kingdom come!!!
Your mum must be coronic debtor that bank saps her pay. A minority like you does not hold an opinion
Re: Abia State Clears Primary School Teachers Salary Arrears Interacts With Them by iHart(m): 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
Ponponkon:
Your mum must be coronic debtor that bank saps her pay. A minority like you does not hold an opinion
hahahaha, now I can tell your level of reasoning!. I was thinking you will ask me to show the alert but you avoided that. You know it will expose your lies. Don't engage in name calling, bring facts. Show me evidence that he has cleared the salaries and I will show you my own evidence that he paid only one month!!!

1 Like

Re: Abia State Clears Primary School Teachers Salary Arrears Interacts With Them by eagleeye2: 9:06am On Sep 18, 2018
Ponponkon:
I made inquiries yesterday and I was told that secondary school teachers received only March? I don't know if this is true... If true, how is the October Deadline feasible since September is almost over.
I must commend OVI, for clearing primary school teachers arrears.
"No society can hope to develop more than the level of it's teachers. "
Moreover the Australian 'prospective' trainees are yet to leave the country. So I don't get why they are thanking him yet.
Re: Abia State Clears Primary School Teachers Salary Arrears Interacts With Them by eagleeye2: 8:53am On Sep 19, 2018
I have been able to confirm that it's only March salary that secondary school teachers have received so far.
OP, this is the fact from teachers on ground. I will love to see OVI.. Succeed and leave his name in the sands of time. But please tone it down on the propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Clears Primary School Teachers Salary Arrears Interacts With Them by Ponponkon: 7:11am On Sep 20, 2018
eagleeye2:
I have been able to confirm that it's only March salary that secondary school teachers have received so far.
OP, this is the fact from teachers on ground. I will love to see OVI.. Succeed and leave his name in the sands of time. But please tone it down on the propaganda.
Secondary school teachers I assure you will receive every penny owed to them by October
Re: Abia State Clears Primary School Teachers Salary Arrears Interacts With Them by eagleeye2: 7:17am On Sep 20, 2018
Ponponkon:
Secondary school teachers I assure you will receive every penny owed to them by October
I believe so too. If he can do it for their primary school counterparts, then I believe he will equally do it for the secondary.
Was talking with one of them yesterday, but he doesn't have faith.
Good job and more power to OVIs elbow.
Re: Abia State Clears Primary School Teachers Salary Arrears Interacts With Them by ashjay001(m): 7:26am On Sep 20, 2018
Ponponkon:

Na months to elections, God come give am brain

Him for no pay, make e continue to dey claim say na previous administration owe them.

Now wey criticism don reduce, u don come back ba
Re: Abia State Clears Primary School Teachers Salary Arrears Interacts With Them by Ponponkon: 7:28am On Sep 20, 2018
ashjay001:

Na months to elections, God come give am brain

Him for no pay, make e continue to dey claim say na previous administration owe them.

Now wey criticism don reduce, u don come back ba
Wetin I do again bro
Re: Abia State Clears Primary School Teachers Salary Arrears Interacts With Them by ashjay001(m): 7:31am On Sep 20, 2018
Ponponkon:
Wetin I do again bro

"useless opposition"
Re: Abia State Clears Primary School Teachers Salary Arrears Interacts With Them by fergie001: 8:18am On Sep 20, 2018
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha......
March?
Alright......

We are not helping ourselves with all of this propaganda...and later on Sundays,we take the front chairs in "God's Own State"....

The primary school own is commendable but March in Secondary schools is unacceptable for a State that have turned up in WASSCE exams......
Salaries are non-negotiable......Please pay them their due.....
They worked for it!
Re: Abia State Clears Primary School Teachers Salary Arrears Interacts With Them by Ponponkon: 3:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
fergie001:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha......
March?
Alright......

We are not helping ourselves with all of this propaganda...and later on Sundays,we take the front chairs in "God's Own State"....

The primary school own is commendable but March in Secondary schools is unacceptable for a State that have turned up in WASSCE exams......
Salaries are non-negotiable......Please pay them their due.....
They worked for it!
By October I expect you to shift goal post and look for fresh propaganda.
Re: Abia State Clears Primary School Teachers Salary Arrears Interacts With Them by fergie001: 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2018
Ponponkon:
By October I expect you to shift goal post and look for fresh propaganda.
Propaganda on behalf of whom?
The last time I checked am not on the payroll of anyone esp from Obingwa.....so please check yourself,...
You are old enough to know that......
Hear No Evil.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Fayose Spending The Night With EFCC / $2.7b Ibom Seaport To Take Off In April / Transcript Of Buhari On Extension Of COVID-19 Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.