Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

Reno Omokri And His Lookalike Son Pictured Together - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri And His Lookalike Son Pictured Together (21647 Views)

Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport / Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home / "Meet My Lookalike Son" - Reno Omokri Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri And His Lookalike Son Pictured Together by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
MrThisandthat:
Before you scroll past this post just remember this man Reno Omokri tried or has even monitized the girl boko haram left behind "Leah Sharibu's" predicament..
Wicked man, person lost... E rush go write book dey make money
Keep quiet if u dont know d facts reno donated a million naira to leah's family and he is one person that has consistently pushed and canvassed for the release of leah the effect of that book is greater than any money he makes which i beleive would be donated to her family!!!
Re: Reno Omokri And His Lookalike Son Pictured Together by udemzyudex(m): 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
True, till this moment I find it hard to converse with my dad unless he does just because the bond wasn't there and sometimes when I see his call I'm like why is this man calling me now? undecided

I've learnt a lot from this and my relationship with my children will be different.
Re: Reno Omokri And His Lookalike Son Pictured Together by Guestlander: 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2018
I hope he doesn't take to hypocrisy like his father.
Re: Reno Omokri And His Lookalike Son Pictured Together by EFFRAKATA: 8:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
MrThisandthat:
Before you scroll past this post just remember this man Reno Omokri tried or has even monitized the girl boko haram left behind "Leah Sharibu's" predicament..
Wicked man, person lost... E rush go write book dey make money

That's the difference between Reno Omokri and the whole of your family lineage. He took advantage of the circumstance to expose the wicked act, while your you the only member of your family that manage to see half current light is here condemning him. May God have mercy on you..!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri And His Lookalike Son Pictured Together by Splashme: 9:49pm On Aug 17, 2018
Wow ... striking resemblance there

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri And His Lookalike Son Pictured Together by Yankiss(m): 3:32am On Aug 18, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
He shud do DNA test
DAT pikin mayb Yankiss own
Hmmm. My Yankiss or which one? grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Youths Town Hall Meeting In Lagos: Who Is Presently There? / Ganduje: Kano Doesn’t Need ‘Shege Ka Fasa’ / Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.