Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Heavy Food In Benin City After Today's Rainfall (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Heavy Food In Benin City After Today's Rainfall (Photos) (31885 Views)

Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) / Flood Sweeps Off Road In Benin City After 10-Hour Rainfall (Photos) / Flood Takes Over Houses In Lekki After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Heavy Food In Benin City After Today's Rainfall (Photos) by Twoclans(f): 8:18am On Aug 19, 2018
Martin0:

mehn babe ar never know oo! I go even talk to that my girlfriend sef,, been long I chat with her..

See to come that side eh na either work or maybe I wan come see person...

But make I dey look first!

you nor go home this year?

So na babe carry you go Kano and you lied to me that it was work related undecided This is exactly why I cannot give you my heart.

I might be home for Christmas's ,just keep your money to pay bride price angry

1 Like

Re: Heavy Food In Benin City After Today's Rainfall (Photos) by Martin0(m): 8:28am On Aug 19, 2018
Twoclans:

So na babe carry you go Kano and you lied to me that it was work related undecided This is exactly why I cannot give you my heart.
hahahahah see clowngrin see I have friends there, but more related to the girl coz she my long time paddy oo and na she dey connect me to any work or link me to people, anything wey dey carry me go that side, na by her power oo not mine! Do you know that for over 2month's now I never even call her or chat with her? na u make me remember now sef!

u sef ehgrin

which one be bride prize again? see ar nor dey do that kin thing oo! na buy I wan buy you or marry?grin sha una be dey clamour to stop that act of "bride prize "before?
wait oo twobaby how ur side dey go na?

I might be home for Christmas's ,just keep your money to pay bride price angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) / Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) / What Nationality Is Given To A Baby Born On A Plane?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.