Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) (31887 Views)

Man Mourns Girlfriend Who Died In An Accident 11 Days After Arriving Nigeria / Drunk Driver Kills Nigerian Man 6 Weeks After Arriving In The US (photos) / What Nigerians Travelling To Dubai Are Going Through At Cotonou Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by Newsmic: 6:26am On Sep 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuXgLs_yXEc

Nigerians who travelled to Dubai were detained at the airport and their passports were seized, IGBERETV reports.

One of the affected passengers shared a video from the airport.

It shows Nigerians demanding answers after their passports were seized without explanation.

Others are seen sitting in an empty area as they waited to know their fate.

One of those detained is heard telling an Arab man to give back her passport so she can return to Nigeria as she no longer wants to stay in the Arab country.

The lady who shared the video revealed that her sister later picked her up from immigration after a "tedious process" but other Nigerians who didn't have anyone in the country were not released.

https://twitter.com/dunchichi/status/1564872519819091969?t=7NZcQiPoxzXFio-f2KDxlQ&s=19

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by Newsmic: 6:26am On Sep 01, 2022
BE CAREFUL!

NO MORE JOBS.
DON'T FALL FOR SCAM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQAI2kHQ2lM

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 01, 2022
We don kuku turn slaves,see how Dem dey treat Nigerians while our stupid government keep giving us back to back here.

Some people say make dem come back,come do wetin abeg?when all section of Nigeria is down,or una no dey see as Nigerians dey battle to survive on a daily basis?

"Authority people them go dey steal
Public contribute plenty money
Na authority people dey steal
Authority man no dey pickpocket
Na petty cash him go dey pick
Armed robber him need gun
Authority man him need pen
Authority man in charge of money
Him no need gun, him need pen
Pen got power gun no get
If gun steal eighty thousand naira
Pen go steal two billion naira"

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by obotblitz(m): 6:33am On Sep 01, 2022
Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by Nwodosis(m): 6:33am On Sep 01, 2022
No place like home and our homes have been taken from us by gangs of geedy politicians! The reason we should all be Obidient to take our country back.

145 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by Currentblog: 6:33am On Sep 01, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
We don kuku turn slaves.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by chatinent: 6:39am On Sep 01, 2022
Country with bad names globally.

There has not been a time Nigeria was good in history. Our past leaders are all acting saints now because of the level Buhari has taken the country to. However, during Obasanjo's time, it was bad too... little wonder African China sang Lead Us Well, and Eedris, Nigeria Jagajaga, and they all came for their heads. Even Fela has been shouting!

Goodluck Ebele was also another failure!

So e don tey dem destiny naija for ruins.

They all know how to better the country but they don't want to...it'll spoil their cash outs!

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by aylive02(m): 6:41am On Sep 01, 2022

cheesy
Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by emmabest2000(m): 6:41am On Sep 01, 2022
Tell me its not true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by thoollz: 6:41am On Sep 01, 2022
No one should cry about the government, I detest this govt as much as majority of Nigerians currently, but let's look inward as a people.

How can you go to another man's country and be causing havoc, chaos and even threatening their citizens and expect the Govt of that country to welcome you with open arms?

I saw a video of the recent happening in dubai and I knew something like this will happen.

NIGERIANS, stop denting our image abroad and coming online to cry when actions taken against you seem hostile. We can do better than this, we can't be barbaric. Most countries already tag Nigerians as criminals.

Drug, prostitution, cultism, fraud in countries that opened their borders to you. Yet you pay them with evil. A country that has more religious worship houses than hospitals, yet filled with criminally minded people.

We blame the Govt, are the Govt not Nigerians?
We need to do better.

193 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by Kingcalls: 6:41am On Sep 01, 2022
I have always said , the Government is a reflection of the people... Nigerians are not good people... we tend to think that wrong is right .... I have said this b4 , most people in this country dont know when they commit a crime..... yahoo yahoo supporters , money is everything crew , my body my choice crew, Gangster squad... Because Dubai made it easy for us... our mentality is very terrible

135 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by God1000(m): 6:41am On Sep 01, 2022
Sad, our people need to stay at home, let's build nigeria

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 01, 2022
You guys shud leave that slave trade country alone
No be today dubai cast.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by sotall(m): 6:42am On Sep 01, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by Kingspin(m): 6:42am On Sep 01, 2022
The Rules of entry to the UAE have changed from the 1st of September 2023. Entry to Emirates has become more strict and it applies to other nationals not just Nigerians.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by Kentuforchrist(m): 6:42am On Sep 01, 2022
Shebi una run commot for naija grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by nahr(f): 6:42am On Sep 01, 2022
This is crazy. It probably has to do with some Nigerians who are over there doing some shady stuffs.

20 Likes

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by onomeabuja: 6:42am On Sep 01, 2022
See that babe with fresh laps shocked ops!
make una no quote me oooooooo
I know b Vaseline crew ooooooo grin
Just an innocent young man that likes
hanging out to enjoy myself cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by bizbrainko: 6:42am On Sep 01, 2022
We deserve everything thrown at us because we easily abuse opportunities. This is a country that threw it's gates open to Nigerians to explore opportunities, but we went there to start killing each other in the name of cultism.

Animals should be treated accordingly � and guess what, we will still look for someone to blame for our stupidity. My guess is government �

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by Emily22(m): 6:42am On Sep 01, 2022
One thing we knows how to say is " I know my rights" .

Your f*ckin right in which country?

Even in Nigeria, Government officials can mess up your rights talkless of Arab countries...

As a Nigerian, you don't have any rights over there. They can mess you up anytime they feel like.

Let's just hope OBI wins and make our nation a proud nation once again.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by Btruth: 6:42am On Sep 01, 2022
Can you imagine? Nigeria is seriously been dragged on the mud now.
Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by unitysheart(m): 6:43am On Sep 01, 2022
This life sha. Don't these friends have travel visa? Why are they being maltreated this way?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by Englishisamust: 6:43am On Sep 01, 2022
Dubai no be place to find for greener pasture.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by Machinegun91(m): 6:43am On Sep 01, 2022
I believe they are christians.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by Alajiki(m): 6:43am On Sep 01, 2022
Shey na by force ni? grin

Dem say make una no carry Mkpuruh mmiri enter their country. Na by force? Na dem get their country nah.

See me see wahala o! Shuo!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by benuejosh: 6:44am On Sep 01, 2022
Together we'll build the Nigeria of our dream.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Nationality Is Given To A Baby Born On A Plane? / UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria / Turkish Airlines Suspends Flights To Nigeria Over COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.