Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,286 members, 7,846,305 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court (22738 Views)

Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) / No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter / "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by wizod(m): 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2018
amansi:

And now Aisha is not happy with him.
because he's dead and is replaced by a sudanese by name JUBRIL
Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by pastormellanby: 9:50pm On Aug 17, 2018
Ogogoro na Dere way
Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by Ignatio(m): 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
You wake up in a bad mood hoping to see something that will lighten you up but you end up seeing this. angry
Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
cococandy:
Men really need to put their heads together and come up with a solution for these incessant sexual abuse of people under their care. Not all men do but enough do that that it qualifies as a male problem. So instead of looking for women to attack and insult all the time, y’all should be coming together to see how you can solve this problem among yourselves.

How many times have you and your fellow women held a meeting or general discussion and see if you guys can put an end to the rampant male sexual harassment by females ongoing in recent months.

BTW, I condemn rape. Both confirmed rapists and false rape accusers should be given death penalty.

1 Like

Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by sisisioge: 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2018
I was once a part of an event hosted for girls being rehabilitated. They were from age 10-16yrs. They had been through different degrees of abuse from adults. The occasion was a fund raising for them and other girls in need. There was a lot of poshness surrounding the cause...yet, the girls looked out of place. The organisers made nice tops and hairstyles for them...yet they looked different. The difference was in their eyes. They were children that had already seen more than they should see in their lifetime. A particular girl's eyes haunted me for a long time...despair was the colour of her eyes. cry cry cry cry. I cry each time I remember her. Whew!

Let's just be kind to these children...let's take care our children. Please...

2 Likes

Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by Oreofepeters: 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2018
cococandy:
Men really need to put their heads together and come up with a solution for these incessant sexual abuse of people under their care. Not all men do this but enough do it. As such it qualifies as a male problem. So instead of looking for women to attack and insult all the time, y’all should be coming together to see how you can solve this problem among yourselves.
what about the countless cases of female folks, raping boys being swept under the carpet day in day out?.
rape is not gender specific, women also rape but won't see it in the news, is that not double standard?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
NO HELL WAY!! U SLEPT WITH YOUR DAUGHTER because UR BRAIN IS TWISTED.DROP DEAD ALREADY
Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by micflo28(m): 11:19pm On Aug 17, 2018
What idleness can do, imagine if he was employed to sweep lagos /Ibadan expressway daily, would he had noticed the tiny hole in between her juvenile daughters legs?
Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by Ikpongiton: 12:33am On Aug 18, 2018
God will punish you
Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by akigbemaru: 3:43am On Aug 18, 2018
armyjassy101:
buhari can u see what's happening in ur regime maka whyyyyyyy
Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by Pat081: 3:46am On Aug 18, 2018
Wot I see here is family matter because Na dem b d magistrate judge d accused person too and d police prosecutor but let him go cell in dia land will b better ooooooo nt in Afonja state
Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by tiswell(m): 4:32am On Aug 18, 2018

tamethem:

grin grin

He is truely dr[s][/s]unk
truly
Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:42am On Aug 18, 2018
Thank God he is neither a northerner nor a Muslim - otherwise we would have flooded the thread with their usual stupid insult.
Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by IbrahimDamola: 5:59am On Aug 18, 2018
We yorubas sef. Why we like to rape our daughters? Chai!
Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by nurusystem(m): 6:02am On Aug 18, 2018
bedspread:
Mehnnn THE TIME IS UP!! JESUS IS COMING MUCH CLOSER WE THINK!!
Nairalanders Live Prepared ooooo
Just Imagine the Thrash from a Father's mouth..
people should repent and accept Jesus as a friend of ours.
Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by dikeigbo2(m): 6:27am On Aug 18, 2018
He need to be thrown into the lions cage for on the spot assessment......evil father
Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by Geesaintagape: 7:40am On Aug 18, 2018
Buhari has made things so hard that people start making themselves happy with any thing around
Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by bukatyne(f): 9:39am On Aug 18, 2018
Where is her mother?
Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by bukatyne(f): 9:39am On Aug 18, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
We yorubas sef. Why we like to rape our daughters? Chai!

Who are the we 'Yorubas'?

Is pedophile a Yoruba thing?
Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2018
cococandy:
Men really need to put their heads together and come up with a solution for these incessant sexual abuse of people under their care. Not all men do this but enough do it. As such it qualifies as a male problem. So instead of looking for women to attack and insult all the time, y’all should be coming together to see how you can solve this problem among yourselves.
Major part of the solution is the wife should always be there for the man's sexual needs.if she feels tired,she should try and cuddle up and romance the husband in such way as to satisfy the manwe all know what goes on ur part of the world,as women are the real planner of love making.
Another is the wife should not become soooo less attractive as soon as she settles to marital life.so many me are complaint that their wives are less attractive once they are married.she starts to use long blouse in the house,gets soooo fat and ugly without care for her body
We also as men have our own deficiencies,but u women should also help us in ur own aspect too
Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by cococandy(f): 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2018
I’m sorry that’s very wrong

Whether a man has a woman to sleep with or not, it’s never a reason to sexually abuse anyone. Much less children. I can’t believe I’m reading this. undecided

Women being available or not shouldn’t be an excuse. You’re basically saying sexual abuse is justified if the man is not sexually satisfied. That’s rapist apologist

Gbemishile1:

Major part of the solution is the wife should always be there for the man's sexual needs.if she feels tired,she should try and cuddle up and romance the husband in such way as to satisfy the manwe all know what goes on ur part of the world,as women are the real planner of love making.
Another is the wife should not become soooo less attractive as soon as she settles to marital life.so many me are complaint that their wives are less attractive once they are married.she starts to use long blouse in the house,gets soooo fat and ugly without care for her body
We also as men have our own deficiencies,but u women should also help us in ur own aspect too

1 Like

Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by Aadeyinka(m): 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
tiswell:

truly

grin Are u for real?

grin Grammar King if this is what you look for all over Nairaland then tiswel I don't think it is really well. grin;

Your situation is the opposite of your moniker.

Receive Deliverance! Amen
Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by tiswell(m): 6:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
tamethem:

grin Are u for real?

grin Grammar King if this is what you look for all over Nairaland then tiswel I don't think it is really well. grin;

Your situation is the opposite of your moniker.

Receive Deliverance! Amen
Tiswell with you brosmiley
Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
tiswell:
Tiswell with you brosmiley
It is well with you too. it is really well wit Tiswel.
Happy weekend
grin
Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by tiswell(m): 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
tamethem:

It is well with you too. it is really well wit Tiswel.

Happy weekend

grin
Same here brotherlysmiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Months In Prison Was Hell - Man Framed Up By SARS For Robbery / Avoid Illegal POS Transactions – EFCC Warn POS Operators / Ramadan: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Stupor Over Meal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.