Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,162 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Samuel Ogundipe Speaks After His Release From Detention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Ogundipe Speaks After His Release From Detention (17016 Views)

Samuel Ogundipe Resigns From Premium Times Over El-Rufai, Dangote Stories / Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe / DSS To Arrest Samuel Ogundipe Who Leaked Monguno's Letter On Abba Kyari - SIGNAL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samuel Ogundipe Speaks After His Release From Detention by kidap: 9:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
After 3days of been detained by the Police Force, Premium Journalist, Samuel Ogundipe took to his twitter handle to speak up.

See tweet below..

During my detention, I had no idea of the magnitude of support that came in for me from the public. Upon my release earlier today, @PremiumTimesng management explained that my freedom came because of the pressure you all mounted.

I am very grateful. Thank you!

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2018/08/17/after-3days-detained-premium-journalist-samuel-ogundipe-speaks/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Ogundipe Speaks After His Release From Detention by Teewhy2: 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
In this regime,
Freedom of speech is slightly guaranteed, but freedom after speech is highly not guaranteed.
It's well.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Ogundipe Speaks After His Release From Detention by ambrosedmax(m): 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
Sometimes people mistake the way I talk for what I am thinking. I never had any formal education -- not even nursery school certificate. But, sometimes I know more than Ph.D.'s because as a military man I know how to act, I am a man of action."
Idi Amin, president of Uganda, as quoted in Thomas and Margaret Melady's Idi Amin Dada: Hitler in Africa, Kansas City, 1977.

6 Likes

Re: Samuel Ogundipe Speaks After His Release From Detention by Hanji(m): 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
We don hear.....next.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ogundipe Speaks After His Release From Detention by Crixina(f): 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
Freedom of the press.
Re: Samuel Ogundipe Speaks After His Release From Detention by TINKU01(f): 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
Lol. This is Nigeria. Bros when this is all over, Japaa!
Re: Samuel Ogundipe Speaks After His Release From Detention by bedspread: 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
GOD made use of Twitters and Nairalanders to Deliver You

8 Likes

Re: Samuel Ogundipe Speaks After His Release From Detention by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
Buhari buhari buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Ogundipe Speaks After His Release From Detention by bestman09(m): 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
OK
Re: Samuel Ogundipe Speaks After His Release From Detention by Blastos(m): 9:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
Very soon y'all would hear he is running for President..
Re: Samuel Ogundipe Speaks After His Release From Detention by MrThisandthat(m): 9:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
Wetin concern me

Re: Samuel Ogundipe Speaks After His Release From Detention by mokt(m): 9:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
Go and keep frustrating the bad blood in politics.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ogundipe Speaks After His Release From Detention by kidap: 9:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
Workaholic boss

Re: Samuel Ogundipe Speaks After His Release From Detention by princeade86(m): 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
cool
Re: Samuel Ogundipe Speaks After His Release From Detention by kingEmeritus(m): 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
Thank God for you bro.
Re: Samuel Ogundipe Speaks After His Release From Detention by LibertyRep: 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hope you didn't spill the beans and betray your source, Mr. Ogundipe.

Every tyranny has an expiry date
Re: Samuel Ogundipe Speaks After His Release From Detention by christejames(m): 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
You are welcome. They can only try but won't gag our mouth, we shall not see this autocratic regime a second time again.

#B2D 2019

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ogundipe Speaks After His Release From Detention by mytime24(f): 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
Na so,

D power of unity throu social media
Re: Samuel Ogundipe Speaks After His Release From Detention by Alva2018: 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
Okay
Re: Samuel Ogundipe Speaks After His Release From Detention by mpianya39(m): 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2018
You don collect your own share na grin grin make I hear pim again from you angry

Re: Samuel Ogundipe Speaks After His Release From Detention by Jaqenhghar: 10:11pm On Aug 17, 2018
Blastos:
Very soon y'all would hear he is running for President..
So what?
Is he not a citizen? Does he not have a right to contest?

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ogundipe Speaks After His Release From Detention by Sultty(m): 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2018
No thanks to d zombie in command of d federal republic
Re: Samuel Ogundipe Speaks After His Release From Detention by enemyofprogress: 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
bedspread:
GOD made use of Twitters and Nairalanders to Deliver You
nairaland didn't did anything
Re: Samuel Ogundipe Speaks After His Release From Detention by Okoroawusa: 10:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
enemyofprogress:
nairaland didn't did anything
Blood of Chisos!

Who spark this glammar?
Re: Samuel Ogundipe Speaks After His Release From Detention by Just2endowed2(m): 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2018
Freedom of speech is not guaranteed after all. And what was the stand of nigeria labour Congress or the press body?
Re: Samuel Ogundipe Speaks After His Release From Detention by White007(m): 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
BREAKING: The President of the Senate, Dr. Abubakar Saraki, has finally stepped down.

He stepped down from the plane at the airport in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.

Details later.
Re: Samuel Ogundipe Speaks After His Release From Detention by BanevsJoker(m): 10:40pm On Aug 17, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Blood of Chisos!

Who spark this glammar?
Fergie did. She's glamorous.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ogundipe Speaks After His Release From Detention by Okoroawusa: 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
BanevsJoker:
Fergie did. She's glamorous.
hahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ogundipe Speaks After His Release From Detention by Yinxies(f): 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2018
Okay
Re: Samuel Ogundipe Speaks After His Release From Detention by bubu2019: 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2018
Another Yoruba Muslim realising his mastake very late. i,"m sure he was among those idiot shouting change change during past presidential election. you never know the value of what you have until you lose it.enjoy your change brother
Re: Samuel Ogundipe Speaks After His Release From Detention by happney65: 11:50pm On Aug 17, 2018
bubu2019:
Another Yoruba Muslim realising his mastake very late. i,"m sure he was among those idiot shouting change change during past presidential election. you never know the value of what you have until you lose it.enjoy your change brother

And Samuel is Muslim?weeeere

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibrahim Magu's Interview On Channels TV (Video) / Akwa Ibom Assembly Reconvenes, Suspend 11 Members / Russia-ukraine War: Fuel Scarcity May Continue, Oil Vessels Face Delay On Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.