Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Is It Possible For Believers Not To Sin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Possible For Believers Not To Sin? (5609 Views)

What Happens To Those Who Hold On Tightly To Sin Instead Of Letting Go (picture) / Your Attitude To Sin Determines Your Salvation/Perfection, Not Activities / What Does It Mean To "Sin Wilfully" In Hebrews 10:26? - Prince Gabriel Okocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For Believers Not To Sin? by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:06am On Aug 18, 2018
1 John2:1( ESV)_ My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But "if" anyone does sin, we have an advocate with the Father- Jesus Christ, the Righteous One.

Gal 5:16_ Walk in the Spirit and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. N:B-The "lust of the flesh" here is sin.

This scriptures all testify that it is possible for those who are in fellowship with God not to sin. I put up this thread because someone by the name johnw47 has been charging me with lies.

Let's examine 1 John2:1 closely. John the beloved was writing to the saint asking them not to sin, because it was possible not to. 1b- But if anyone do sin we have an advocate. 1John2:1b is a plan B, a fall back of plan A.

In grammatical terms the word "if" is used when there is uncertainty about whether the event will happen at all. But if anyone do sin is under probability. It might happen or might not. The original will of God is we sin not in Christ through his amazing grace.

It is possible not to sin in this life.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For Believers Not To Sin? by OneJ: 10:01am On Aug 18, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
1 John2:1( ESV)_ My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But "if" anyone does sin, we have an advocate with the Father- Jesus Christ, the Righteous One.

Gal 5:16_ Walk in the Spirit and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. N:B-The "lust of the flesh" here is sin.

This scriptures all testify that it is possible for those who are in fellowship with God not to sin. I put up this thread because someone by the name johnw47 has been charging me with lies.

Let's examine 1 John2:1 closely. John the beloved was writing to the saint asking them not to sin, because it was possible not to. 1b- But if anyone do sin we have an advocate. 1John2:1b is a plan B, a fall back of plan A.

In grammatical terms the word "if" is used when there is uncertainty about whether the event will happen at all. But if anyone do sin is under probability. It might happen or might not. The original will of God is we sin not in Christ through his amazing grace.

"FOR ALL HAVE SINNED & fall short of the glory of God" Romans 3:23.

"For there is no man righteous in the earth that keeps doing good & does not sin" Eccl7:20.

"if we confess our sins ,he is faithful and righteous so as to forgive us our sins & to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we make the statement "WE HAVE NOT SINNED,WE ARE MAKING HIM A LIAR & HIS WORD IS NOT IN US" 1John 1:9,10.

15 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For Believers Not To Sin? by enilove(m): 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

I agree with you.
It is possible and it is also a must for the soul that wants to make heaven.

Matthew 5:48 KJV
Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Believers Not To Sin? by bloodofthelamb(m): 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
OneJ:

"FOR ALL HAVE SINNED & fall short of the glory of God" Romans 3:23.

"For there is no man righteous in the earth that keeps doing good & does not sin" Eccl7:20.

"if we confess our sins ,he is faithful and righteous so as to forgive us our sins & to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we make the statement "WE HAVE NOT SINNED,WE ARE MAKING HIM A LIAR & HIS WORD IS NOT IN US" 1John 1:9,10.

All have sinned(past tense). This was before the cross of Christ. "Through Adam all sinned, while through Christ Jesus all who believe is made righteous."

This is the era of the second Adam( Jesus Christ). Wake up to reality and stop living with the fallen Adamic mentality.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For Believers Not To Sin? by OneJ: 1:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

All have sinned(past tense). This was before the cross of Christ. "Through Adam all sinned, while through Christ Jesus all who believe is made righteous."

This is the era of the second Adam( Jesus Christ). Wake up to reality and stop living with the fallen Adamic mentality.

My Questions for U:
Q1) Was Romans 3:23 & 1John1:9,10 written before Jesus ransom sacrifice ?
Q2) Was Apostles Paul & John living in "the era of the second Adam (Jesus Christ)" when they wrote the inspired books of Romans & 1 John respectively?

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Believers Not To Sin? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
Bro, John didn't say a brother cannot sin, he wrote so that a believer would not.

as long as we are in this flesh we are imperfect until we see the saviour, the we shall be like him.

1 John 3:2
Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Believers Not To Sin? by bloodofthelamb(m): 6:12pm On Aug 18, 2018
OneJ:

My Questions for U:
Q1) Was Romans 3:23 & 1John1:9,10 written before Jesus ransom sacrifice ?
Q2) Was Apostles Paul & John living in "the era of the second Adam (Jesus Christ)" when they wrote the inspired books of Romans & 1 John respectively?

Read those scriptures in context. Romans 3:23 was making reference to the state of mankind before the righteousness of God was made manifest through Christ.

John the beloved was definitely not refering to the saints( the righteousness of God), if you read it in context. Also making reference to the state of mankind, prior the gift of righteousness of God revealed.
Re: Is It Possible For Believers Not To Sin? by bloodofthelamb(m): 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2018
solite3:
Bro, John didn't say a brother cannot sin, he wrote so that a believer would not.

as long as we are in this flesh we are imperfect until we see the saviour, the we shall be like him.

1 John 3:2
Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

Brother, John the beloved said so. John 3:9_ Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed(sperma) remaineth in him: and he CANNOT SIN, because he is born of God.

A believer can be so transformed and renewed that he will be able to reign above sin. But if he do sin we have a merciful and weariless advocate with the Father- Jesus Christ.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For Believers Not To Sin? by jiggaz(m): 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

My bro, i think John the beloved is not saying we cannot sin as believers. He is admonishing us not to sin but if anyone sins( the believers), we have an advocate with the father.

This means that even though we are believers, the capacity to sin is still in us. We still live in a fallen body though our spirits are new. We shall only be perfect at the rapture when we see Christ in our glorified body.

There is sin in us as believers, but there is no sin on us in God's eyes... For our Lord Jesus Christ, there was no sin in Him, but there was sin on Him at the Cross when He became our substitute. Notice the difference in and on. The only part that Christ carried our sin on the Cross was his body, His spirit was sinless... For us believers today, there is sin in our flesh ( our fallen body) but there is no sin on us in God's eyes because God only see us in Christ ( our new spirit).

So my brother, we still have the capacity to sin in this life cos we are still living in a fallen body but we are forever righteous in God's eyes.

As for that guy always attacking you, just tell him off. He tried that thing with me in 2015 but i put him in his place. When i started with this grace gospel here in Nairaland in 2015, most of them were attacking me calling me devil or the Antichrist. But i didn't shut up oo, i went gangster on all of them and shut all of them up one by one. They were very abusive and i also became very rude to them. Most of them now know to stay on their lanes cos i don't spare them any longer. I deal with people with the attitude they confront me with.

But all glory to God today because most people got saved and know the real truth of the Gospel through those articles i post and i give all glory to God our Father and our Lord Jesus Christ.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For Believers Not To Sin? by Daviddson(m): 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2018
jiggaz:

When i started with this grace gospel here in Nairaland in 2015, most of them were attacking me calling me devil or the Antichrist. But i didn't shut up oo, i went gangster on all of them and shut all of them up one by one. They were very abusive and i also became very rude to them. Most of them now know to stay on their lanes cos i don't spare them any longer. I deal with people with the attitude they confront me with.
But all glory to God today because most people got saved and know the real truth of the Gospel through those articles i post and i give all glory to God our Father and our Lord Jesus Christ.
How did you know those who were "attacking" you then are now saved? Number 2, how biblical is it to say that we're forever righteous in God's sight? You mean if a born again Christian decides to start worshipping the devil, he's still forever righteous? Or a believer who turned armed robber is still forever righteous? Please, is this what you are saying?
Re: Is It Possible For Believers Not To Sin? by jiggaz(m): 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
Daviddson:
How did you know those who were "attacking" you then are now saved? Number 2, how biblical is it to say that we're forever righteous in God's sight? You mean if a born again Christian decides to start worshipping the devil, he's still forever righteous? Or a believer who turned armed robber is still forever righteous? Please, is this what you are saying?
The people attacking me then were believers not unbelievers.... The unbelievers received my message.
Re: Is It Possible For Believers Not To Sin? by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2018
Bro jiggaz, I got you and solite. I value you guys opinion in this heartily. But do you guys think that it is impossible for us to overcome sin here?

Consider this scriptures, "And those who are Christ have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires." Galatians 5:24.

Awake to righteousness, and do not Sin." 1Corinthians 15:34. This is the Holy Spirit telling us not to sin because we have the capacity not to sin in Christ our Lord. In our ourselves we can't but through his holy presence in and around us we can.

I will like to know what you my brothers in Christ, thinks.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Believers Not To Sin? by estheragha: 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
Chapter title: CIRCUMCISION IS THAT OF THE HEART

http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_14.php
Re: Is It Possible For Believers Not To Sin? by jiggaz(m): 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
Bro jiggaz, I got you and solite. I value you guys opinion in this heartily. But do you guys think that it is impossible for us to overcome sin here?

Consider this scriptures, "And those who are Christ have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires." Galatians 5:24.

Awake to righteousness, and do not Sin." 1Corinthians 15:34. This is the Holy Spirit telling us not to sin because we have the capacity not to sin in Christ our Lord. In our ourselves we can't but through his holy presence in and around us we can.

My bro, i don't really know what to say again but i know that in this our fallen body, sin is inevitable. Remember apostle Paul was lamenting in the Bible how he does things he does not like, asking God to deliver him from this body of sin.

We can never overcome sin by our strength, instead it will consume us. But through Christ we will reign over sin but this doesn't mean we are perfect here, no... It means that with Christ in us we are crucified with Him on the cross, making God the father to always see us sinless in Christ.

Again my brother, stop being sin conscious oo grin, you know that's how the devil drags people to obey the law subtly. And you know that anyone that tries obeying the law is under the curse. Plz focus on Christ and His finished work. Stop checking yourself to know whether you are sinning or not. That's the tactics of the devil, he wants us to be introspective instead of looking unto Christ Jesus. Every time you feel you missed the mark,
just look at the CROSS... The cross is our assurance that we are forever forgiven and righteous in Christ Jesus. And always declare that YOU ARE THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD IN CHRIST JESUS, that's what i always do. And always thank Abba Father for the Cross and our Lord Jesus for His finished work on the cross... You are blessed my bro..

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For Believers Not To Sin? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Brother, John the beloved said so. John 3:9_ Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed(sperma) remaineth in him: and he CANNOT SIN, because he is born of God.

A believer can be so transformed and renewed that he will be able to reign above sin. But if he do sin we have a merciful and weariless advocate with the Father- Jesus Christ.
yes he that is born cannot sin in the sense of his new nature, John is talking base on the new nature of the believer but do not also forget that he also has the flesh, but the spiritual nature of the believer always pull him to righteousness so he cannot continue in sin, that is why a believer living in rebellion must surely return back to God no matter what ( he cannot perish).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For Believers Not To Sin? by OneJ: 11:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Read those scriptures in context. Romans 3:23 was making reference to the state of mankind before the righteousness of God was made manifest through Christ.

John the beloved was definitely not refering to the saints( the righteousness of God), if you read it in context. Also making reference to the state of mankind, prior the gift of righteousness of God revealed.

"John the beloved was definitely not referring to the saints" What a lie !
U claim that believers do not sin. Yet, Paul & Barnabas had a heated quarrel over Mark. Acts 15:36-40
Still, Jesus gave a revelation to Apostle John
to commend the fine deeds as well as expose the shortcomings of the 7 Churches (Revelation chapters 1 to 3).

"If we make the statement "we have not sinned,we are making him a liar & his word is not in us" 1 John 1:10.

"If we confess our sins he is faithful and righteous so as to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness" vs.9

"Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy & dearly loved,clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness & patience.
Bear with each other & forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another . Forgive as the Lord forgave you"
Colossians 3:12,13.

"Therefore, if some one knows how to do what is right & yet does not do it, it is a sin for him" James 4:16

Some time in 1999/2002, the Ministry of Perfection ( who claim the believers do not sin mantra), had a well publicized dispute where the two factions in the church leadership fought each other over control of money coming into their coffers. Yet,they were perfect.

Nobody is perfect, with out sin.
But a follower of Christ does not live a sinful life (live in sin. 1 Cor 9:24-27).

But we receive forgiveness of our sins on the basis of our faith in Jesus ransom sacrifice and our earnestly granting forgiveness to others who sin against us.
Shalom.
Re: Is It Possible For Believers Not To Sin? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

to overcome sin a believer needs to work in the Spirit like what brother jiggaz said focus on the Lord Jesus and his works.
To walk in the Spirit is to walk in the reality of what Christ has done i.e walking after the new nature.

Galatians 5:16
This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

Galatians 5:25
If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

yes those who are of Christ has crucified the flesh it means they are in the Spirit but need to walk in that reality.

what could make a believer sin?
1. immaturity, when a believer is born again he doesn't know whom he really is at this stage he is a babe, he needs the sincere milk of the word of God to grow, this include both warnings, instructions, exhortations and good teaching of his spiritual nature. that is why in the new testament there are warning such as

Romans 8:13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

2, bad influence, which is also an off shoot of immaturity,

3. sometimes a temporary state of rebellion, like frustration at unanswered prayers or unexpected life difficulty or even prosperity or success which may lead to pride or self dependence,in all these spiritual, immaturity plays a major role.

God may have to chatise that believer in order to correct him he does it in a way the believer would understand.
Re: Is It Possible For Believers Not To Sin? by johnw47: 1:20am On Aug 19, 2018
jiggaz:
My bro, i think John the beloved is not saying we cannot sin as believers. He is admonishing us not to sin but if anyone sins( the believers), we have an advocate with the father.

This means that even though we are believers, the capacity to sin is still in us. We still live in a fallen body though our spirits are new. We shall only be perfect at the rapture when we see Christ in our glorified body.

There is sin in us as believers, but there is no sin on us in God's eyes... For our Lord Jesus Christ, there was no sin in Him, but there was sin on Him at the Cross when He became our substitute. Notice the difference in and on. The only part that Christ carried our sin on the Cross was his body, His spirit was sinless... For us believers today, there is sin in our flesh ( our fallen body) but there is no sin on us in God's eyes because God only see us in Christ ( our new spirit).

So my brother, we still have the capacity to sin in this life cos we are still living in a fallen body but we are forever righteous in God's eyes.

As for that guy always attacking you, just tell him off. He tried that thing with me in 2015 but i put him in his place.

jig, my comment to bloodof was that he does indeed lie, not if it is possible to lie or not, but he loves to twist things which is of course lying, and i posted a couple of his quotes showing so, seeing as he falsely claims that he no longer sins.

regarding you being right and putting me in my place in 2015, post your quotes here or give a link, and i will show you again where you were wrong and how you are just a big mouth

jiggaz: When i started with this grace gospel here in Nairaland in 2015, most of them were attacking me calling me devil or the Antichrist. But i didn't shut up oo, i went gangster on all of them and shut all of them up one by one. They were very abusive and i also became very rude to them. Most of them now know to stay on their lanes cos i don't spare them any longer. I deal with people with the attitude they confront me with.

ha ha, another puffed up one
Re: Is It Possible For Believers Not To Sin? by johnw47: 2:07am On Aug 19, 2018
bloodof, false accusations are lies, are sins

bloodofthelamb:

Is ok if you decide to believe that sickness is the will of God for you but not me. You can keep glorifyng God in sickness but me and my family will glorify Him in health.

bloodof, you do lie, you do sin

who is the accuser, who is the father of lies, if you do his will then he is your god
Re: Is It Possible For Believers Not To Sin? by jiggaz(m): 5:30am On Aug 19, 2018
solite3:
to overcome sin a believer needs to work in the Spirit like what brother jiggaz said focus on the Lord Jesus and his works.
To walk in the Spirit is to walk in the reality of what Christ has done i.e walking after the new nature.

Galatians 5:16
This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

Galatians 5:25
If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

yes those who are of Christ has crucified the flesh it means they are in the Spirit but need to walk in that reality.

what could make a believer sin?
1. immaturity, when a believer is born again he doesn't know whom he really is at this stage he is a babe, he needs the sincere milk of the word of God to grow, this include both warnings, instructions, exhortations and good teaching of his spiritual nature. that is why in the new testament there are warning such as

Romans 8:13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

2, bad influence, which is also an off shoot of immaturity,

3. sometimes a temporary state of rebellion, like frustration at unanswered prayers or unexpected life difficulty or even prosperity or success which may lead to pride or self dependence,in all these spiritual, immaturity plays a major role.

God may have to chatise that believer in order to correct him he does it in a way the believer would understand.
Thank you my bro... Beautiful explanation.
Re: Is It Possible For Believers Not To Sin? by jiggaz(m): 5:39am On Aug 19, 2018
johnw47:

jig, my comment to bloodof was that he does indeed lie, not if it is possible to lie or not, but he loves to twist things which is of course lying, and i posted a couple of his quotes showing so, seeing as he falsely claims that he no longer sins.

regarding you being right and putting me in my place in 2015, post your quotes here or give a link, and i will show you again where you were wrong and how you are just a big mouth

ha ha, another puffed up one
you are just so immature. Why don't you leave him alone? Why can't you mind your own d.amn business? You can't try this rubbish with me cos you know i will shut you up big time!! Yes i can be very rude if you are rude to me..... Leave my brother bloodofthelamb alone!! Don't you get it? Wait, were you not the guy that said he's white? Is this how white people behave in your country? By being a pain in the behind? Leave him alone, if u feel you are saying the truth, open up your own thread and let him be.... Na real wa for you...

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Believers Not To Sin? by johnw47: 6:42am On Aug 19, 2018
jiggaz:
you are just so immature. Why don't you leave him alone? Why can't you mind your own d.amn business?

duh jig, bloodof challenged my initial post in another thread which was completely according to the bible,
and i replied showing him where he is wrong, that's what forums are for,
he says he doesn't sin, i showed him that he does.
you jig have stuck your nose in to support lies, which is ok with me, but don't go crying when i reply to yours or someone elses falsehoods

jiggaz: You can't try this rubbish with me cos you know i will shut you up big time!!

ha ha, don't go scaring yourself now, ("i will shut you up big time"] laugh
i'm also waiting on a quote or link from you to where you claim you shut me and many others up one at a time,
is that coming, or is it falsehood?

jiggaz: Yes i can be very rude if you are rude to me..... Leave my brother bloodofthelamb alone!! Don't you get it? Wait, were you not the guy that said he's white? Is this how white people behave in your country? By being a pain in the behind? Leave him alone, if u feel you are saying the truth, open up your own thread and let him be.... Na real wa for you...

ha ha like you just remembered, that will get you some followers-supporters
^^^ jig you dishonest like bloodof

jiggaz: i went gangster on all of them and shut all of them up one by one

Most of them now know to stay on their lanes cos i don't spare them any longer

smiley
Re: Is It Possible For Believers Not To Sin? by delkuf(m): 6:54am On Aug 19, 2018
many of us don't really get what the is saying, we are to live in perfection. in 1john5:18, the Bible says, we know that whosoever is born of God sinner not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and the wicked one toucheth him not. Brethren God what us to keep ourselves from sin. And with the help of the Spirit of Christ, it is possible
Re: Is It Possible For Believers Not To Sin? by johnw47: 6:59am On Aug 19, 2018
delkuf:
many of us don't really get what the is saying, we are to live in perfection. in 1john5:18, the Bible says, we know that whosoever is born of God sinner not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and the wicked one toucheth him not. Brethren God what us to keep ourselves from sin. And with the help of the Spirit of Christ, it is possible

it is possible, i suspect few can though reading through some posts of supossed christians
Re: Is It Possible For Believers Not To Sin? by delkuf(m): 7:00am On Aug 19, 2018
johnw47:

duh jig, bloodof challenged my initial post in another thread which was completely according to the bible,
and i replied showing him where he is wrong, that's what forums are for,
he says he doesn't sin, i showed him that he does.
you jig have stuck your nose in to support lies, which is ok with me, but don't go crying when i reply to yours or someone elses falsehoods

ha ha, don't go scaring yourself now, ("i will shut you up big time"] laugh
i'm also waiting on a quote or link from you to where you claim you shut me and many others up one at a time,
is that coming, or is it falsehood?

ha ha like you just remembered, that will get you some followers-supporters
^^^ jig you dishonest like bloodof

guys, guys, it shouldn't get to this level. you know we Christians, this should not be happening especially on a Sunday morning. Happy Sunday
Re: Is It Possible For Believers Not To Sin? by johnw47: 7:06am On Aug 19, 2018
delkuf:
guys, guys, it shouldn't get to this level. you know we Christians, this should not be happening especially on a Sunday morning. Happy Sunday

as for me del, it's ok to state the truth on a sunday morning or at any time,
i do understand how it upsets bloodof and jig though, the truth can hurt when one is delving into lies and the other supporting lies.
Re: Is It Possible For Believers Not To Sin? by delkuf(m): 8:00am On Aug 19, 2018
johnw47:

it is possible, i suspect few can though reading through some posts of supossed christians

that is those Christian that doesn't know what they have. the Bible says those that know their God, shall be strong and do exploit.
Re: Is It Possible For Believers Not To Sin? by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:14am On Aug 19, 2018
Thanks bro jiggaz and solite. I put it all to rest.

As for being conscious of sin, by his grace I can't. Those who are concious of sin forsake God's gift of righteousness. Thanks again bro jiggaz for your defence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For Believers Not To Sin? by tstx(m): 8:17am On Aug 19, 2018
If you are not sinning.. you are not living
Re: Is It Possible For Believers Not To Sin? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:17am On Aug 19, 2018
Jesus is Lord FOREVER
Re: Is It Possible For Believers Not To Sin? by sureheaven(m): 8:19am On Aug 19, 2018
No holy person on earth.

The fact that u are born out of a woman makes u a sinner already.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2014 / Miracle As Man Wakes From Month-long Coma After Being Shot / People Who Mock God And Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.