Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2014 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2014 (5609 Views)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 17th Of July 2014 / Higher Everyday For 16 July, 2014 / Higher Everyday For 15 July, 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2014 by jonatoye(m): 7:54am On Jul 20, 2014
Good Morning! How was your Night?

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
No matter what your experiences may be; the counsel of God over your life still stands!!!
BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"The LORD brings the counsel of the nations to nothing; He makes the plans of the people of no effect. The counsel of the LORD stands forever, The plans of His heart to all generations." (Psalm 33:10-11 NKJV).
The statues of a man speaks so much about him. It also determines what people think of him and what they expect from his life. Irrespective of what people think or expect out of your life; there is a predetermined plan and purpose of God for your life. It does not matter if you have been written off by people arround you; what matter most is that nothing can alter what God had written concerning you. May the Lord fulfill His counsel over your life in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Have a Slendid Worship Experience!!!

6 Likes

Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2014 by justi4jesu(f): 8:00am On Jul 20, 2014
Amen somebody cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2014 by jayseehe(m): 8:01am On Jul 20, 2014
jonatoye: Good Morning! How was your Night?
BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"The LORD brings the counsel of the nations to nothing; He makes the plans of the people of no effect. The counsel of the LORD stands forever, The plans of His heart to all generations." (Psalm 33:10-11 NKJV).
The statues of a man speaks so much about him. It also determines what people think of him and what they expect from his life. Irrespective of what people think or expect out of your life; there is a predetermined plan and purpose of God for your life. It does not matter if you have been written off by people arround you; what matter most is that nothing can alter what God had written concerning you. May the Lord fulfill His counsel over your life in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Have a Slendid Worship Experience!!!

not happening in Nigeria. he no come to pass
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2014 by Kalvan: 8:01am On Jul 20, 2014
Didn't read.

LOL!
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2014 by Psychodavidovic(m): 8:07am On Jul 20, 2014
It is well...
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2014 by JohnsonEmma(m): 8:09am On Jul 20, 2014
Amen in the name of Jesus.
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2014 by Chibuke56: 8:10am On Jul 20, 2014
Can somebody shout amen
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2014 by farellstone: 8:13am On Jul 20, 2014
Amen
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2014 by GodMode: 8:17am On Jul 20, 2014
There is no God.. The sooner people realise there is no God the better it will be.

Look at the difference between religious countries and non-religious countries.

There is no God but there is a Creator.

The Creator does not see itself as a God.

People are still gonna give free money and parts of their income today in religious institutions today.

This is my opinion... you don't have to curse me.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2014 by kolawoleahmed(m): 8:23am On Jul 20, 2014
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2014 by telexfree1: 8:26am On Jul 20, 2014
GodMode: There is no God.. The sooner people realise there is no God the better it will be.

People are still gonna give free money and parts of their income today in religious institutions today.

Please expatiate , I would like to know more from your point of view

'There is no God but there is a creator'

3 Likes

Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2014 by ITbomb(m): 8:26am On Jul 20, 2014
Amen
Be it unto me according to your words, O Jehovah Andino
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2014 by kolawoleahmed(m): 8:30am On Jul 20, 2014
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2014 by ovaga2: 8:36am On Jul 20, 2014
A bag of Dangote cement from the factory goes for
N1,000 with the minimum buy of one trailer load
(600 50kg bags) quantity that cost N600,000 only. If
you supply the six hundred bags at the retail price of
N1600, you will be making profit of 600 x 600 =
N360,000 from the single one trailer trip. When you
subtract the cost of transportation, your take home
becomes N300,000 per trip
If you decide to sell wholesale at the cost of N1,350
to retailers, your profit would be N350 x 600bags =
N210,000 from a single trip. When you subtract the
cost of transportation, you will be left with N150,000
per trip.
Now tell me - N150,000 to N300,000 gain per trip
from investment of N600,000 without complex
logistic and workforce, is it a good or bad deal? Write
your answer as comment below and let's know how
you feel about this. But in my own opinion, I believe
it's a very good business.
If you supply 10 Trailers within any period of time,
you are going to be smiling home with N1.5m to
N3million depending on the method of supply.
1. Distributor - You need to fulfill certain simple
requirement to become Dangote Cement Distributor.
In effort to ensure distribution of cement all over
Nigeria, Dangote Cement is currently seeking
credible distributors form any part of Nigeria. In this
regard, credible means, individuals who owns a
registered company that is, whose business is
registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission of
Nigeria.
To qualify to apply as Dangote distributor, you need
to put the following things in place:
Register your company with Corporate Affairs
Commission
Read: How to Register Your Business in Nigeria
Once you have your company registered which is
very simple to do and requires just little amount of
money. Just about N50,000 plus waka waka will do
that for you if you want to do it yourself. When you
have that sorted out, the next is to open a corporate
account in any Nigerian bank with the company
name.
Open Business Account in any of the Nigeria
Banks of your choice
To open a business account in Nigeria, you would
require a clearance from EFCC's Special Control Unit
against Money Laundering (SCUMIL) to ensure that
you wouldn't carry money go hide in oversea cheesy
After that, you go to Federal Inland Revenue to get
Tax Identification Number (TIN) which shows that
you are willing to pay tax.
These are the two major requirement for opening
business account in Nigeria, the bank will tell you
other things you need to do. Within moments after
you've provided all what is of you required, your
account will be open. Then you get reference letter
from the bank and proceed to Gangote.
Dangote Registration Requirements
Please ensure that you have the soft copy of the
following documents before you begin Application:
1. Certificate of Company Registration from the
Corporate Affairs Commission
2. Application Letter to become a distributor
3. Scanned copy of the Bank reference letter
4. Passport Photograph of the company's Proprietor/
MD
5. Passport Photograph of the company's
Representative
48 hours registration period guaranteed
Minimum purchase of one trailer i.e 600 bags
monthly on cash & carry basis
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2014 by technophile(m): 8:37am On Jul 20, 2014
GodMode: There is no God.. The sooner people realise there is no God the better it will be.

You wrote this on the previous thread and here was my reply for You:-
I know You are referring to America when you said 'non religious country', Have you ever seen their dollar bill? It is Boldly written on it: IN GOD WE TRUST!

Stop blaming the failure of your greedy leaders on God. It's better you give ur life to Christ and believe in him while you are still alive Now, 2morow might be too late for you.

6 Likes

Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2014 by JustHector(m): 8:38am On Jul 20, 2014
As for me and my household,we shall bless the name of the forever and ever.And God's promises shall come to pass in my life.Amen in Jesus mighty name.Happy sunday to you all.

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2014 by GodMode: 8:40am On Jul 20, 2014
telexfree1:

Please expatiate , I would like to know more from your point of view

'There is no God but there is a creator'

Firstly, the religious books (bible, koran and any other religious book out there) are a script written by a group of critical thinkers that's why there's always a new version.

The Creator
No one has ever seen.... I can't call the Creator a he or she cos I have never seen... I can only call the Creator "it".

Religious books have tried to explain "it's" character, behaviour in order to create a "make believe" of something to believe in.

"It" created a brain in every living and non-living thing. Do u think that if "it" wanted humans to know about "it", "it" would write a book.

"It" could have made every human have dreams teaching them about "it" but "it" didn't do that instead "it" gave living and non-living things FREEWILL.

"It" gave living and non-living things the ability to be like "it" and that's the ability to CREATE and DESTROY things.

"It" made living and non-living things to be CREATORS just like "it". But why did "it" also give living and non-livings the ability to be DESTROYERS.

I have to stop now, the post is getting long.
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2014 by kachi04(m): 8:41am On Jul 20, 2014
Amen
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2014 by GodMode: 8:48am On Jul 20, 2014
technophile:
You wrote this on the previous thread and here was my reply for You:-
I know You are referring to America when you said 'non religious country', Have you ever seen their dollar bill? It is Boldly written on it: IN GOD WE TRUST!

Stop blaming the failure of your greedy leaders on God. It's better you give ur life to Christ and believe in him while you are still alive Now, 2morow might be too late for you.

That's because they want people to always believe in their "make believe" stories.

I don't blame the failure of developing and undeveloped countries on "it".

Why would give my life to a "make believe" story. "It" already owns my life and can take my life anytime "it" likes.

I'm talking about developed countries.
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2014 by Bigcake: 8:48am On Jul 20, 2014

I rebuke the satan in you in Jesus Name Amen.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2014 by Bigcake: 8:50am On Jul 20, 2014
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2014 by GodMode: 8:51am On Jul 20, 2014
Bigcake: I rebuke the satan in you in Jesus Name Amen.

The same way there is no God.. There is also no satan... Just people with EVIL and WICKED minds.

Even the word devil means do-evil. Anyone that does evil is a devil.
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2014 by rareman(m): 8:53am On Jul 20, 2014
GodMode:

Firstly, the religious books (bible, koran and any other religious book out there) are a script written by a group of critical thinkers that's why there's always a new version.

The Creator
No one has ever seen.... I can't call the Creator a he or she cos I have never seen... I can only call the Creator "it".

Religious books have tried to explain "it's" character, behaviour in order to create a "make believe" of something to believe in.

"It" created a brain in every living and non-living thing. Do u think that if "it" wanted humans to know about "it", "it" would write a book.

"It" could have made every human have dreams teaching them about "it" but "it" didn't do that instead "it" gave living and non-living things FREEWILL.

"It" gave living and non-living things the ability to be like "it" and that's the ability to CREATE and DESTROY things.

"It" made living and non-living things to be CREATORS just like "it". But why did "it" also give living and non-livings the ability to be DESTROYERS.

I have to stop now, the post is getting long.

What then do you attach to the one created heaven and earth, the one who made you?
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2014 by GodMode: 8:55am On Jul 20, 2014
phayvoursky:

You deserve to be cursed, flogged and corrected. Only a fool will say there is no God.

Was it America or England that formed the foundations of earth?

My friend think straight else you will cry had I known.

I can't cry "had I known".... Whatever will happen after I die will happen.

If u think there is heaven and hell u need to think again... Even if they are real u'll be deceiving yourself if u think heaven is peaceful cos even the bible writes that Lucifer started a war in heaven.

Bigcake: I rebuke the satan in you in Jesus Name Amen.

The same way there is no God.. There is also no satan... Just people with EVIL and WICKED minds.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2014 by herald9: 8:59am On Jul 20, 2014
ITbomb: Amen
Be it unto me according to your words, O Jehovah Andino
Hehehe... uniehe mfana

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2014 by GodMode: 9:01am On Jul 20, 2014
rareman:

What then do you attach to the one created heaven and earth, the one who made you?

No heaven.... Humans were created by the Creator to believe in themselves and to talk to "it"(through their subconscious) the other VOICES inside humans.

One of those VOICES is the Creators' own....
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2014 by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 20, 2014

i pray you dont encounter problems in life before you recognise that there is God i.e almighty Jehovah
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2014 by phayvoursky(m): 9:07am On Jul 20, 2014
GodMode:

I can't cry "had I known".... Whatever will happen after I die will happen.

If u think there is heaven and hell u need to think again... Even if they are real u'll be deceiving yourself if u think heaven is peaceful cos even the bible writes that Lucifer started a war in heaven.

Oga that's your problem. Seconds after you die you'll remember this.
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2014 by GodMode: 9:18am On Jul 20, 2014
Interval:
i pray you dont encounter problems in life before you recognise that there is God i.e almighty Jehovah

I used to believe in God until I encountered problems at an early age life.

I realised that what the Creator wants is for humans to use their brains and work hard and help one another instead of believing in a God.

The problems I have encountered are what made me overcome religion, hate, anger, self-center lifestyle and many more.

The Creator made me believe I am also a creator like "it".

"It" made me to choose between

1) Praying and been emotional towards a God I can't see.

And

2) Been a god(a creator) that I can see and controlling my emotions so that I don't affect the people around me negatively or violently.

I chose been a creator...

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2014 by RebelLeader15(m): 9:22am On Jul 20, 2014
jayseehe:

not happening in Nigeria. he no come to pass

Bros as far as am concern, your problems require special attention, only Jesus can intervene
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2014 by Ayo25: 10:41am On Jul 20, 2014

The fool says in his heart, there is no God.... Enough said!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need MFM Deliverance / Miracle As Man Wakes From Month-long Coma After Being Shot / People Who Mock God And Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.