Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Osun Workers Jubilate As Aregbesola Pays Full Salary 4 D First Time In 5yrs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Workers Jubilate As Aregbesola Pays Full Salary 4 D First Time In 5yrs (503 Views)

2023: As Aregbesola Falls-Out With Tinubu, Omisore Becomes The "New Bride" / Kogi Workers Jubilate As Yahaya Bello Pays Salaries Before Christmas / Nigerians React As Aregbesola Shares Photos Of Buhari Raising Dapo Hand Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Workers Jubilate As Aregbesola Pays Full Salary 4 D First Time In 5yrs by Neatnewz: 1:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
For the first time in five years, the state government of Osun has paid a full salary to the Civil Servants in the state for the month of July.

This development is coming against the backdrop of the agreement entered into with the National Labour Congress in December, 2017, to begin the full payment of salaries by May, this year.

Workers in the Local Government and Primary schools in the state are the first beneficiary of the unmodified salary, while workers in other sectors of the state are expected to be paid before the week runs out.

According to a level eight Civil Servant, who works at Olorunda Local Government, Clement Ajeigbe, expressed delight upon getting his full paycheck.

He said, “I have just received my salary for the month of July and I can confirm to you that it is full this time around. It was as if I was dreaming when I first got the alert and we can only hope that the government cap this gesture with the payment of our outstanding.”

He however said that, the Aregbesola-led administration had only put Civil Servants of the state to their toes in the areas of spending, while saying that he did not consider it an inhumane treatment.

The Head of Service of the state, Mr Olowogboyega Oyegbade, has disclosed that payment of outstanding arrears and gratuities owed workers in the state would also commence in earnest.

He made the disclosure in a release, which was circulated on social media on Thursday.

Oyegbade said the state government had worked out modalities on how workers entitlements would be cleared before the present administration runs to an end.

Source http://www.hintnewz.com/2018/08/osun-civil-servant-jubilate-as.html

Re: Osun Workers Jubilate As Aregbesola Pays Full Salary 4 D First Time In 5yrs by Olalan(m): 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2018
Only a fool would not know this is a campaign strategy for His party.
BTW workers and well reasoning people of the state need times I the govt. Where they got the money used to pay them now without a bailout fund.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Workers Jubilate As Aregbesola Pays Full Salary 4 D First Time In 5yrs by Neatnewz: 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
Olalan:
BTW workers and well reasoning people of the state need times I the govt. Where they got the money used to pay them now without a bailout fund.
very right.. Big time scam
Re: Osun Workers Jubilate As Aregbesola Pays Full Salary 4 D First Time In 5yrs by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
because of the coming election in September that's why he paid, we are really cursed with wicked and selfish leaders in this country. so paying the workers their right is now seen as an act of charity from the governor

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Workers Jubilate As Aregbesola Pays Full Salary 4 D First Time In 5yrs by Shelumiel: 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2018
God will punish this man and his cohorts for making payment of salaries look like a kind gesture.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Workers Jubilate As Aregbesola Pays Full Salary 4 D First Time In 5yrs by Metuh: 1:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
And some group of Zombies will call this an achievement o. grin

Mr Bolustical, what do you have to say about your state? Leave South East first.

APC is evil.

1 Like

Re: Osun Workers Jubilate As Aregbesola Pays Full Salary 4 D First Time In 5yrs by Heavance(m): 1:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
Olalan:
Not only that
But as Muslim celebration is on

Na now we go remember to sell LAKE rice join
What a country

1 Like

Re: Osun Workers Jubilate As Aregbesola Pays Full Salary 4 D First Time In 5yrs by Neatnewz: 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2018
Metuh:
And some group of Zombies will call this an achievement o. grin

Mr Bolustical, what do you have to say about your state? Leave South East first.

APC is evil.
Lolz
Re: Osun Workers Jubilate As Aregbesola Pays Full Salary 4 D First Time In 5yrs by Neatnewz: 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
Heavance:

Not only that
But as Muslim celebration is on

Na now we go remember to sell LAKE rice join
What a country
it's for Ileya lol after they enter back, mayb na 1/3 salaries this time
Re: Osun Workers Jubilate As Aregbesola Pays Full Salary 4 D First Time In 5yrs by famology(m): 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
It's not 5yrs now...it started inside his second term.
Re: Osun Workers Jubilate As Aregbesola Pays Full Salary 4 D First Time In 5yrs by Neatnewz: 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
famology:
It's not 5yrs now...it started inside his second term.
is that what we wanna gain or he should do needful Mtcheww
Re: Osun Workers Jubilate As Aregbesola Pays Full Salary 4 D First Time In 5yrs by famology(m): 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
Neatnewz:
is that what we wanna gain or he should do needful Mtcheww

What's this one saying? Why the lie?The 5yrs is a lie,that's my point.

(1) (Reply)

Saraki, Melaye, Ben-murray Bruce Make Grand Entry Into Ojude-oba / PHOTOS: Newly Built Pedestrian Bridge Along Lag-ibd Expressway / This Is An Appeal To All Nigerians Living Or Visiting Any Part Of The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.