Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Terminal D Of Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Reopened Fully Ready - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terminal D Of Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Reopened Fully Ready (1373 Views)

Video. Nigerians Mob Peter At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport On His Return From Egypt / FEC Approves ₦92.1bn For Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Second Runway / Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terminal D Of Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Reopened Fully Ready by Butterflyleo: 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2018
The Management of the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria is pleased to announce the opening of the Departure Lounge of Terminal D at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja, for full operations today 18th August 2018.

Can anyone remember how this place looked like under the PDP years with GEJ?

Re: Terminal D Of Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Reopened Fully Ready by Butterflyleo: 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2018
More

Re: Terminal D Of Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Reopened Fully Ready by Butterflyleo: 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2018
These 2 men deserve some accolades! smiley

Re: Terminal D Of Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Reopened Fully Ready by dlondonbadboy: 3:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
LMAO. Airport that was fully functional and Buhari and ElRufia spent billions in doing absolutely nothing.

Billions were spent in relocating the airport to kaduna and billions were spent in imaginary repairs...

One that would be enough to build a new airport from start to finish was spent to repairing an already existing airport...

Zombies, you can only deceive yourselves.

Buhari is almost home!
#Back2Daura

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terminal D Of Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Reopened Fully Ready by HoluwarTohbar(f): 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2018
That's the OP, always grasping on straws. Buhari that has never initiated and completed any projects since he assumed office except sorrow, tears and blood of innocent Nigerians slain by Fulani herdsmen and Nigerian army.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terminal D Of Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Reopened Fully Ready by HoluwarTohbar(f): 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2018
Butterflyleo:
These 2 men deserve some accolades! smiley
Sadly, the erudite professor was meant to give the daura vegetable some credibility, but buharis buffoonery just like pregnancy, cannot be hidden.
Re: Terminal D Of Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Reopened Fully Ready by ibotic(f): 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2018
The haters won’t like this o....Buhari continues to confound them...

1 Like

Re: Terminal D Of Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Reopened Fully Ready by Butterflyleo: 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
HoluwarTohbar:
[s]Sadly, the erudite professor was meant to give the daura vegetable some credibility, but buharis buffoonery just like pregnancy, cannot be hidden[/s].
Re: Terminal D Of Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Reopened Fully Ready by Butterflyleo: 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
HoluwarTohbar:
[s]That's the OP, always grasping on straws. Buhari that has never initiated and completed any projects since he assumed office except sorrow, tears and blood of innocent Nigerians slain by Fulani herdsmen and Nigerian army[/s].
Re: Terminal D Of Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Reopened Fully Ready by HoluwarTohbar(f): 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2018
Butterflyleo I loled hard! grin The tin pain you wella grin

1 Like

Re: Terminal D Of Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Reopened Fully Ready by Butterflyleo: 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
HoluwarTohbar:
Butterflyleo I loled hard! grin The tin pain you wella grin

More like your stupidity does not require a response.
Re: Terminal D Of Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Reopened Fully Ready by HoluwarTohbar(f): 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You actually over-reacted! grin You could have simply ignored and passed. grin
I'm still loling thinking about how you fumed and foamed with bitterness upon reading my stupidity grin
Re: Terminal D Of Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Reopened Fully Ready by Butterflyleo: 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
HoluwarTohbar:
You actually over-reacted! grin You could have simply ignored and passed. grin
I'm still loling thinking about how you fumed and foamed with bitterness upon reading my stupidity grin

You have no idea how irrelevant I saw your post
Re: Terminal D Of Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Reopened Fully Ready by StillX10(m): 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
So OP you simply posted this to criticize GEJ?
You are just like the government you support, blaming past administrations

1 Like

Re: Terminal D Of Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Reopened Fully Ready by HoluwarTohbar(f): 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You have no idea how irrelevant I saw your post
Humor me! Hahahahahahahaha.

If dullardeen had his way, he would change the name of the airport to something like Sani Abacha Int...
OK bye.
Re: Terminal D Of Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Reopened Fully Ready by HoluwarTohbar(f): 4:34pm On Aug 18, 2018
StillX10:
So OP you simply posted this to criticize GEJ?

You are just like the government you support, blaming past administrations
OP is paid to do what he does. In war, all's fair.

1 Like

Re: Terminal D Of Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Reopened Fully Ready by IbrahimDamola: 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Make I no lie the thing pepper our muslim pay per post buharist skull.
Prophet mohammed (pbuh) said we should always say the truth.

grin

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Gov. Ambode In Closed-door Meeting With Aides, Set To Dump APC. / Wike On PDP Hot Seat / Primate Ayodele Predicts Outcome Of Osun Election, Ambode’s Fate, 2019 Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.