Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) (93581 Views)

President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UK (Photos) / Nigerian Man Takes #EndSARS Protest To Apple Shop In UK (Photos) / President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From Poland (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by JubiGold(m): 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
Albinoflash:
Buhari is back to spoil what osibanjo built in 10days.who else thinks buhari is a punishment for our sins,and his followers are descendants of luciferundecided

who cares if u bin punished to death...
very good number of guys are counting dia blessings.
werey*

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2018
Daura hope don rise now grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by keneck1: 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2018
Stranac:
Wish I've a gun to kill the terrorists..

Hope he will pass our street someday
Buhari must return to Daura 2023 by God grace.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by generalcorper042(m): 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
Stranac:
Wish I've a gun to kill the terrorists..

Hope he will pass our street someday

Not in dis life again

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
WahalaDeyHere:

He should have continued staying there and watch how small small boys will be servicing Aisha

Check out my Instagram @WahalaDeyHere

You are an ingrate!!!!
Learn to respect ur parents , you are an insult to womanhood, metchew

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by Mankosi: 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
People like yahaya bello don't mind importing his kinsmen from kogi to cheer bubu up in the airport.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by hardeytarhyour(m): 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
Sai Baba
you are welcome back to your fatherland@ Nigeria
Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by semyman: 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2018
Is it that Fayose has repented and given his life to Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by kcoby(m): 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
hmmmm welcome ooo
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
What a sick man!

Booohari, you are wasting the nation's monies. How much did it costs to keep you in England for weeks? How much did the presidential fleet of planes costs to relocate and park them in England? $50,000 per day? night? Children and mothers are dying of hunger and sickness in IDP camps in Benue state and they don't need $50,000 per night, Booohari.

This man should please allow this country, with 150 million people, to move on with their lives. Your old age and sickness should not concern us or hold the rest of us captive.

In 2019, we will relieve you of the burden of doing a job that you are incapable of. Nigerians will send you home, to die peacefully and in the privacy of your village in Katsina.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by Jabioro: 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2018
Which kind wahala be this?
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by Akpacha(m): 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2018
yarimo:
Every body in Nigeria is very happy
speak for ur self, only brainwashed morons are happy.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by icedbreez(m): 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2018
Nigeria back to slow-motion after 10days of Osibanjo action.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by Gafar14(m): 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
see them. na them they rush bubu
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by papijoe1(m): 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
Happy for what. Speak for yourself
yarimo:
Every body in Nigeria is very happy
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by Akpacha(m): 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
The devil is back, yeye bello keeps using kogi pple money to arranging pple on the street deceiving d slowpoke thinking he is loved by all. Their days are numbered. 2019 end their disastrous rules.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by alezzy13: 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
Mankosi:
People like yahaya bello don't mind importing his kinsmen from kogi to cheer bubu up in the airport.

As in!! Honestly the level of this guy's assslicking is simply phenomenal.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by keneck1: 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
vicky6:
angry hope to the hopeless ke? Which hope? Buhari must be mad! and those people that came to welcome him must be maddest if there is any word like that.
God will continue to bless president Muhammad Buhari.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by earnvest: 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
Chai. I can see the Kogi State governor (with outstanding salaries unpaid).

Abeg who did this thing to us in this country?
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by Modarun(m): 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2018
Lol they had to buy and print on polo shirts and pay to welcome the Buhu.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by Albinoflash(m): 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
JubiGold:

who cares if u bin punished to death... very good number of guys are counting dia blessings. werey*
1 spotted Z.B
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by KukkitAvenue(m): 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
This boy like to dey folo baba upandan.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by Sadiyaene(f): 10:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
This man don old oo grin anyways u are welcome back Mr bubu
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
Cant Buhari see that this Yahaya Bello is a sycophant?
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by Globalistic(f): 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
APC all the way...

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by justy15: 10:33pm On Aug 18, 2018
So yahaya bello will is now buhari's personal aid that he will be there to bade him fare well while he is going n when he is coming. Kogii is really in big shit. Bello n elrufai eye service long reach sambissa
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by deomelo: 10:39pm On Aug 18, 2018
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by ChinagoChiBoy: 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2018
HE looks healthier. I think also need this 10 days vactation to london. Please who will sponsor me
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by cosmos1440: 10:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
hasn't anybody on nairaland or any of the OPs heard that Kofi Anan is dead ?
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by Maski87: 10:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
Glory be to God, now make I go inside go fork this babe when I give lift from yaba,as light no day,na serious wrestling and everyone go sweat
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
WahalaDeyHere:

[b]
He should have continued staying there and watch how small small boys will be servicing Aisha
that woman dey hungry me o
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:08pm On Aug 18, 2018
Maski87:
Glory be to God, now make I go inside go fork this babe when I give lift from yaba,as light no day,na serious wrestling and everyone go sweat
I get Vaseline o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) / A Total Ban On The Use Of Ethnic Slurs On Nairaland / Evelyn Murray-Bruce Is Dead! Cancer Kills Ben Murray Bruce's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.