Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

"Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff (78163 Views)

Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route / Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ / Nigeria Should Have Been Better Without You, Stop Complaining. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by stanluiz(m): 11:49pm On Aug 18, 2018
Mouthgag:
No be OSU PEOPLE teach them?
Afonja skull miners

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Mouthgag: 11:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
stanluiz:
Afonja skull miners
I can spot pastor chibuzor on the left (1st pix)
Osu people no dey disappoint grin

3 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by NkemjikaX(m): 11:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
See how myopic minded u are I can also see that u don't read with understanding. Pls from what u have read tell this house how the Igbos are looking for trouble? It's obvious u were born without brain.

resurgent2019:
This mods should shut down this thread!

That man must not lose his job because of igbos.

It is election period and igbos are looking for trouble everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by naijaking1: 11:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
Babcock University or whatever they call themselves so either let of the racist Alaba, or own his diatribe as their official position!
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
Fired!!!

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Oblang(m): 11:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
Obdk:

Of course it'd be exciting, wen you can't compete d logical choice is to want out. Sophisticated morroons will celebrate if Igbos leave, but same sophisticated morroons re at d fore front of unity beggars who will do anything to make sure Igbos don't leave d dshit holle

Oya nobody is begging u to stay. Find ur way around it with Nigeria govt and leave...
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by johnhood(m): 11:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
resurgent2019:
This mods should shut down this thread!

That man must not lose his job because of igbos.

It is election period and igbos are looking for trouble everywhere.
this is where common sense is not common. Who is looking for trouble ? The Igbos or the misquided soul.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Sagay212: 11:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
See ipod miscreants crying all over the thread. The problem with this people is that they can't take what they dish out to others. You need to go to the ipob facebook page and see the hatred and fake news they spread towards other tribes. When you serve them back their hatred, they start crying.

I don't even care what the babcock guy said. Igbos have said worst and nothing happened. Where were they when kanu was preaching hatred that yoruba pastors be attacked in igbo land? When kanu was saying any igbo that attends a yoruba man's church is a fool? When kanu was telling the gullible pigs that he will bring buhari's head from abuja to igbo land. The pigs were all cheering him. Of recent one of their hateful brothers called yorubas sophisticated moro.ns and they all celebrated him. Now they are crying. Well the worst they can do is cry amd after some days they go back to continue to hatred.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Lusola15: 11:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

You are the fool here. Ochero nnanna of Vanguare newspaper said same and he was not sacked

Like I said, the man represents himself and not the Yoruba nation. I never called for his sack learn to read and understand before you comment
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Cindy95(f): 12:00am On Aug 19, 2018
the man should not loose his job, the man should not loose his job (who would sit down and watch his generation been insulted) how sure are we that d guy have a meaningful job in d school cos he wrote Babcock I can write sane too... what if he is just a driver for a lecturer in Babcock , a cleaner or a cook looking for a frustrating means to end his life
whether a particular tribe hate d other shouldn't be voiced out by one person (all dog eat feaces but d one that has it in d mouth is the known eater)
he subjected himself to what he is suffering now cos he can't control his emotions... people have list their lives over smaller things...
Nigeria in general is corrupt including all ethnicities... almost all ethnic group in one state or d other re having thier local nd land dispute war... all the crime associated with Nigeria cuts across every ethnic group so y face one
I hope the guy looses his Job let me see how his so called brothers would wage war against Igbos...
by now, u all should be tired of this crazy fight... u all have teamed up and fought one ethnic group with all your sophisticated weapons and quality food yet u could not annihilate them... una no dey shame when will u guys get tired what is wrong with us All why all this fighting and killing when will it all end
the work in general is laughing at us (Nigeria) yet we don't wana change...
please if you people are tired of the Igbos, simply give us our freedom and watch us progress...
Una no want make we go yet una go dey kill us but we keep growing and being more successful than all of you...
the earlier we learn to accept and embrace love, the better for us all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Sagay212: 12:01am On Aug 19, 2018
naijaking1:
Babcock University or whatever they call themselves so either let of the racist Alaba, or own his diatribe as their official position!

And if they don't, what will you do? Issue ultimatum as usual. Or shut down babcock as it is one of the 90% properties owned by igbos in nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by safarigirl(f): 12:01am On Aug 19, 2018
Iamgrey5:
No tribe did anything wrong for this Nigeria

But it doesn't stop kanu from preaching hatred towards them.

what did Kanu say that was not said in 2015? Who is Kanu in the scheme of anything? A prominent king in Yoruba land said an entire tribe should be thrown into the lagoon and nobody found it offensive, but the words of a deranged nobody who was given prominence by the actions and inactions of a dysfunctional government is what you are giving credence.

Who is Kanu? Someone that wasn't even a leader of any age group in Igbo land is who you people made famous and now you want to use him to justify this rubbish?

Anyway, Kanu rattled the feathers of people who have always been comfortable in Nigeria. The Igbos are used to being maligned and insulted in Nigeria, Kanu served a warm dish of what Igbos are served on the daily and till today, you people cannot forget him. See the person you have given relevance undecided

13 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by meforyou1(m): 12:04am On Aug 19, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

What is my business with what Okorocha and Igbokwe said about Ibos? Are they not your brothers? What I am asking you is did you condemn Ocheoro nnana when he called Yoruba people sophisticated morons? Keep your Ibotic mouth shut if you won't answer me.
You f.ucking Ibo hypocrite
seems u dont understand english well. Did u attend ikene community grammar school with alaba?
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Sagay212: 12:06am On Aug 19, 2018
Cindy95:
the man should not loose his job, the man should not loose his job (who would sit down and watch his generation been insulted) how sure are we that d guy have a meaningful job in d school cos he wrote Babcock I can write sane too... what if he is just a driver for a lecturer in Babcock , a cleaner or a cook looking for a frustrating means to end his life
whether a particular tribe hate d other shouldn't be voiced out by one person (all dog eat feaces but d one that has it in d mouth is the known eater)
he subjected himself to what he is suffering now cos he can't control his emotions... people have list their lives over smaller things...
Nigeria in general is corrupt including all ethnicities... almost all ethnic group in one state or d other re having thier local nd land dispute war... all the crime associated with Nigeria cuts across every ethnic group so y face one
I hope the guy looses his Job let me see how his so called brothers would wage war against Igbos...
by now, u all should be tired of this crazy fight... u all have teamed up and fought one ethnic group with all your sophisticated weapons and quality food yet u could not annihilate them... una no dey shame when will u guys get tired what is wrong with us All why all this fighting and killing when will it all end
the work in general is laughing at us (Nigeria) yet we don't wana change...
please if you people are tired of the Igbos, simply give us our freedom and watch us progress...
Una no want make we go yet una go dey kill us but we keep growing and being more successful than all of you...
the earlier we learn to accept and embrace love, the better for us all

Only slaves beg for freedom. Are you slaves?

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by babtoundey(m): 12:07am On Aug 19, 2018
franchasng:
I repeat; Yoruba lack identity okay!

A Kano Christian will never marry a Muslim, likewise their Christians.

Stop multiplying global problem through indecision and your religious confusion.

The worst part, a Yoruba Muslim man will marry a Christian lady and both will be practicing their individual religions and still claim to be born again of both religions, what nonsense is that

Stand one place, stop confusing the thunder that will strike you angry

If u want to marry from another religion, then be ready to accept his or her religion and convert to avoid confusion. This is the singular reason why Hausa-Fulani Muslims see Yoruba Muslims as fake Muslims who can't sight the moon on their own because they are fake and blind.

Your love for Hausa-Fulani people is hypocritical and they know....just because u cunning Yoruba people feel u can walk over Hausa-Fulani people easily than Igbos, so u tilt your fake love towards them. Wait until Igbo people leave this shitty union called Nigeria and watch Hausa-Fulani roast Yoruba like barbeque cry

And is it your identity? Why suffocating yourself over what somebody chooses to be? And mind you, if you are talking from the vantage point of identity, all Africans whose fathers and forefathers worshiped the so called earthen gods who are now slaves to Abrahmic concept of religion lack identity. So the fact that someone recognises and effects his freedom and liberty to practice any religion that is appealing him, marry whoever he is pleased with, cohabit with and tolerate others of divergence ethnic and religious view has nothing to do with identity (or the lack of it)

And mind you, Yoruba nation, Muslims and Christians alike don't worship to seek or satisfy any group's certification. Whatever will do is not merely because we want the world to think we are like them. Our ways, religion, culture, mores and values are there to suit our conscience, comfort and dignity. Whatever you think of our ways of worship doesn't change our position before God.

3 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by meforyou1(m): 12:09am On Aug 19, 2018
These yoruba people dony evwn know what is treason or calling for mutiny and extermination of a tribe.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Iamgrey5(m): 12:16am On Aug 19, 2018
safarigirl:
what did Kanu say that was not said in 2015? Who is Kanu in the scheme of anything? A prominent king in Yoruba land said an entire tribe should be thrown into the lagoon and nobody found it offensive, but the words of a deranged nobody who was given prominence by the actions and inactions of a dysfunctional government is what you are giving credence.

Who is Kanu? Someone that wasn't even a leader of any age group in Igbo land is who you people made famous and now you want to use him to justify this rubbish?

Anyway, Kanu rattled the feathers of people who have always been comfortable in Nigeria. The Igbos are used to being maligned and insulted in Nigeria, Kanu served a warm dish of what Igbos are served on the daily and till today, you people cannot forget him. See the person you have given relevance undecided
@ emboldened

What made the Oba of Lagos a prominent Yoruba king ? or aren't you aware that the same king said Yorubas don't own Lagos just a couple of months back. I guess you just added prominent for effect.

That said, weren't you aware that majority of Yoruba elders which included Obasanjo and the late oni of ife went out of their way to send open apology letters and issue apology statements to the Igbo race.

on Kanu' popularity

How did we(as in the Yorubas) made kanu famous?

Were we the ones listening to radio Biafra?

Were we the ones observing the sit at home protest?

Were we the ones claiming that we are marginalized even though we have equal representation as the rest of Nigerians in the three tiers of government?

Was it the Yoruba police officers that arrested him and jailed him? or is a Fulani man not our president again?

or is it not the same Fulani men like Atiku and co your kinsmen are now supporting for the position of president of Nigeria, so you must have forgiven the Fulani then for arresting him.

Was it Yoruba governors that conspired with the federal government to eventually silence him through a python dance?

I can even recall the new oni of ife making a trip to the east to condemn the operation

So I fail to see how we made him famous

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 19, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Get off my mention with that your ugly Ibotic Biafran face.
Flat.headed Biafran.
You've strayed too far from the shores of reason... but las las you go dey alright, I assure you that.
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Alexis11: 12:22am On Aug 19, 2018
meforyou1:
igbos dont hate anyone. Just say yorubas have deep hatred for igbos

Igbos hate Yorubas too. That is a fact. It is not a problem anyway because the hatred is mutual.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by delpee(f): 12:22am On Aug 19, 2018
tigerclaws:
this is how an average yeroba feels about igbos
i just pity the igbos under this man mercy in school
their gp go suffer
babcock should do fast to sack this scum

If the average Yoruba person truly feels this way then the Igbo would never have thrived in Yorubaland.

4 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by nnaeyes6: 12:23am On Aug 19, 2018
This is called LOVE SPEECH. Buhari please come and take ur die hard fan because the guy don buy suicide robe for Igbo matter. My container don land, please tribe haters kiss the high tension.
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Ekez(m): 12:24am On Aug 19, 2018
Common sense is far from you pls pray to GOD give you ONE
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 19, 2018
Even after the fulani herdsmen killings almost wiping out the middle belt and Buhari ruining the economy for a second time, you ppl are now running around looking for a cyber cafe so you can start tribal -war before the 2019 elections. This is why polititians keep robbing us.
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Iamgrey5(m): 12:35am On Aug 19, 2018
delpee:

If the average Yoruba person truly feels this way then the Igbo would never have thrived in Yorubaland.
Although I condemn the part where he called for a genocide on the Igbos because it's inhumane, but I am beginning to believe that Igbos need to have their country.

We need to have peace in Yorubaland and Nigeria at large.

They have insulted us for too long

We were never one, so there's no need to pretend anymore.

I believe in pan Africanism than sharing a nation with Igbos.

4 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by stanluiz(m): 12:36am On Aug 19, 2018
SuperS1Panther:

We agree, but none of our towns were renamed.

When you have enough liver to rename your conquered town of Oyigbo back to Obigbo, get back to me. it is even laughable that a minority ethnic group renamed your town and seized your properties till today.

Lest I forget, you are all conquered slaves of the Nigerian State. So it is and so shall it be Osu.
So when will you get the balls to overthrow the Fulani man sitting on the thrown of Ilorin ? when will Ilorin be liberated ? It is a pity that afonja sold you people to your gambari masters just for a plate of ewedu and amala.

Extend my greeting to the "emir of yorubaland"

6 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 12:37am On Aug 19, 2018
The guy is doing an NNAMDI KANU.

I see him (Nnamdi) as a terrorist.

Whoever shields Kanu and lambaste this guy deserves to be exiled.

Kanu is a terrorist.

Ajibola is a terrorist.

He (Ajibola) should be closely monitored.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by arrestdarrester: 12:41am On Aug 19, 2018
I think Babcock University should do the needful. A university with the approval and respect of a Ben Carson cannot permit a poor representation like this to be linked to them.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by arrestdarrester: 12:44am On Aug 19, 2018
Can you imagine the deep division and ethnic polarization we are experiencing amongst Nigerians under this APChain?

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Fatherofdragons: 12:45am On Aug 19, 2018
useless disgusting coneheads, filled with hate, bile, bitterness, ugliness and jealousy.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by MemphisRaynes: 12:46am On Aug 19, 2018
Awon Olorib*r*k* full here o! This country na time bomb o! If we continue to exist as a country in the next 30yrs, na miracle.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by MikelIbe: 12:57am On Aug 19, 2018
Ajibola was a gay. Don't know whether he's still into it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (34) (Reply)

Photos Of Dino Melaye After Being Sacked By Tribunal / Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) / Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.