Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,740 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says (41438 Views)

RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son / Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says by trapQ: 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
Oh pls shut up. You Muslim almajiris are the urchins in Nigeria adding absolutely nothing other than poverty, illiteracy and terrorism and backwardness. You can only try your nonsense in your useless north. Come to the south and do any how,
and you'll regret your entire existence. Terrorist.
Caseless:
but a christian just openly say what you people discuss in your churches. If we have not been this hard on you urchins, we'd have been all killed by now.

You can see why we choose violent options sometimes. You guys are threat to us.
Re: Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says by iamhorseman(m): 1:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
IamPlato:

If They Bomb You Tomorrow Now, you Will Say They Are Wicked.

Na You De Find Trouble
lolz. Nobody will bomb him.. They guy is on tramadol.. Don't u see his eyes?
Re: Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says by destined4favour: 2:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
very careless talk.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says by Maamin(m): 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
While what Lake Adeboye said is not OK as a Christian leader if at all he truly said such comment. But it is not as derogatory and inciting as the one these Muslim clerics and counterpart have made in the past against Christianity, talking about the likes of Zakir Naik and Ahmed Deedat. undecided

Meanwhile no religion will be accepted in heaven. Love your fellow man, most of all love God.

Shalom Aleikhem
Re: Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says by 93Miles: 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Barber and good things can't go together
the same way ipods and sense can't blend.
Re: Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says by Sharpshooota: 3:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
93Miles:
the same way ipods and sense can't blend.

Your head and body is truly 93miles apart
Re: Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says by biomedics(m): 4:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
That post is absolutely unnecessary, it's neither informative nor adds to the knowledge.
It's equally capable of worsening the already problem of religious intolerance we've in Nigeria.
Re: Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
Busch:

you're not a Christian. you're just lost... wait. hear me out. Are you born again? No... Are you living the exact life of Christ? No. so what makes you a Christian. if Islam is peace, why don't you Google the 10 most dangerous place to be a Christian. And tell me again.

Judge Not
Re: Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says by trapQ: 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
Which ban? Just get lost.
4601CE:
I don’t blame you.
Just enjoy your ban
Re: Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
trapQ:
Which ban? Just get lost.
Lets wait and see
Re: Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says by trapQ: 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
Dude seems like NL is your life. A ban means nothing to me.
4601CE:
Lets wait and see
Re: Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
trapQ:
Dude seems like NL is your life. A ban means nothing to me.
Rant all you want . It’s none of my business
Re: Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says by Nancypunni: 6:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
My own be say..dis guy resemble cartoon... Very ugly face like Japanese bulldog..or even a pug

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says by 93Miles: 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Your head and body is truly 93miles apart

Ur head and body is an inch closed yet u wouldn't advise ur mentally sick daddy GO's son not to say trash on social media.
Re: Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says by nwakaibeya1: 3:26am On Aug 20, 2018
Our truth about knowing or coming in contact with a true man of God # You must be above all kinds of Evil powers and not after knowing a man of God you are still under evil marine bondages and oppression and you are afraid of occult powers and evil family wickedness and you don't have Peace and can't sleep at night and you have sex in your dreams what nonsense? Knowing Jesus Christ is about having unbelievable power and peace # Knowing a true man of God and being under his influence means to be above all kinds of Evil powers and living a life of PEACE and UNBELIEVABLE POWER and spiritual security assured so check yourself and know if the ABOVE description is your lot and if at all evil people are afraid of you because that's the beauty of REAL JESUS CHRIST SECURITY AND LIGHT?how many people really know what holy spirit means is a big question begging for answers and so many talking about holy spirit cant even talk about holy spirit where the owners of their village and the rich occult people in and around them are rather they just claim all sorts and single power they don't have even the so called prophets and pastors who claim to do miracles also turn around in the night and beg the evil powers in charge of such perceived miracles and after the so called miracles are you empowered with the light and unbelievable power of Jesus Christ to be above all evil power is our question to you all? Why not be wise and check your life and seek for the real power of Jesus Christ and be above all evil powers # Mathew 13,13-15
Re: Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says by Sharpshooota: 7:10am On Aug 20, 2018
93Miles:

Ur head and body is an inch closed yet u wouldn't advise ur mentally sick daddy GO's son not to say trash on social media.

Yoruba Muslims going after Yoruba Christians....
It's a norm these days...
Even when Yoruba Muslims know that they are the minority...

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says by 93Miles: 7:21am On Aug 20, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Yoruba Muslims going after Yoruba Christians....
It's a norm these days...
Even when Yoruba Muslims know that they are the minority...

lol! Well, sorry to disappoint u. I'm not Muslim or Yoruba.

I'm not from any of the three major tribes in Nigeria...

Go tell that stupiid Adeboye's son to act his age.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says by Sharpshooota: 7:30am On Aug 20, 2018
93Miles:

lol! Well, sorry to disappoint u. I'm not Muslim or Yoruba.

I'm not from any of the three major tribes in Nigeria...

Go tell that stupiid Adeboye's son to act his age.

You are from the minority tribes sef....
And I was wasting my time and mb all these while
Re: Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says by tee4naija(m): 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
That's what happens when you eat free meals.
Re: Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says by Busch: 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
4601CE:
Shut the fuc up and go to Hell .
Sucker .
Hate Islam all you want . Idc
Now you may kiss my ass. Bitch

if you're a fåggot am not.. you can go and kiss your father's ass. since your illiterate imams didn't teach you how to listen to advise which says show people a better side of Islam.
And with the words you say, you think you'll make heaven. think twice fãg.
Re: Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says by Busch: 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
Vision2045:

Judge Not

I'm not judging. but i know you know its a fact. just say you're an atheist like me.. I only have issues with Muslims because they are literally the cause of all troubles. believe me
Re: Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says by OfficialAPCNig: 10:39am On Aug 21, 2018
4601CE:
lmao
What useless Catholic?
Cut the crap ,dude !
The whole Christian population in the world is an estimate of 2.2Billion and that’s just about 31% of the world population.
Islam is growing bigger and will continue to after you and your unborn generations die. So,don’t commit suicide because of that . It won’t changw shit
I know sanity is one thing that is lacking in Islam.

Islam is growing because it has the highest fertility rate, but when it comes to conversion, Christianity is raping Islam.

Continue breeding like pigs. We don't care.

Christianity is the fastest growing religion in China with 7%.

In Iran 5.2% people convert to Christianity every year. So it is the fastest growing religion.

In 2015, over 10.2 million moslems converted to Christianity, but in average, 2.7 million people of other religion converts to Christianity annually.

Every year, 20,000 Americans abandon Islam for Christianity.

Some years back, within a period of 20 years, 2.7 Indonesian moslems converted to Christianity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 22, 2018
[s]
OfficialAPCNig:

I know sanity is one thing that is lacking in Islam.

Islam is growing because it has the highest fertility rate, but when it comes to conversion, Christianity is raping Islam.

Continue breeding like pigs. We don't care.

Christianity is the fastest growing religion in China with 7%.

In Iran 5.2% people convert to Christianity every year. So it is the fastest growing religion.

In 2015, over 10.2 million moslems converted to Christianity, but in average, 2.7 million people of other religion converts to Christianity annually.

Every year, 20,000 Americans abandon Islam for Christianity.

Some years back, within a period of 20 years, 2.7 Indonesian moslems converted to Christianity.
[/s]
https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-39279631/islam-the-world-s-fastest-growing-religion
Re: Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says by OfficialAPCNig: 2:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
Re: Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Keep breeding like fools.

www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/06/why-muslims-are-the-worlds-fastest-growing-religious-group/
Didnt you say Christianity is the world fastest growing religion earlier with all the bullshit proof less statistics you typed ?
Now you’re admitting Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world?
Lol , I’m done quoting stupid people.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says by OfficialAPCNig: 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2018
4601CE:
Didnt you say Christianity is the world fastest growing religion earlier with all the bullshit proof less statistics you typed ?
Now you’re admitting Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world?
Lol , I’m done quoting stupid people.
Are you stupid or just forming stupidity? Go back to school if you can't comprehend.
Re: Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Are you stupid or just forming stupidity? Go back to school if you can't comprehend.
The ban you just serve finish no reach you abi .
Oya insult me make you chop another one sharp sharp
Re: Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says by OfficialAPCNig: 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2018
4601CE:
The ban you just serve finish no reach you abi .
Oya insult me make you chop another one sharp sharp
Almajiri.
Re: Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says by motayoayinde: 10:43am On May 06, 2021

Your Assertion is so Wrong, Don't be deceived...Read and Make personal Research...the bedrock of Islam is Peace...its misinterpretation that brought about the misconception. just like some preachers misinterprets some biblical passage....

In the years to come...people will see pastors generally as thief, just as many see Islam as non peace.

I am Christian.

FAIR AND BALANCED

THUMBS UP
Re: Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says by jantman(m): 10:49am On May 06, 2021
How is RCCG and WINNERS chapel a threat to Islam?

I see that the free money he is eating has made him a senseless preacher

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says by KnownUnknown: 11:09am On May 06, 2021
jantman:
How is RCCG and WINNERS chapel a threat to Islam?

I see that the free money he is eating has made him a senseless preacher

Stupid slaves willing to start a holy war to see whose foreign nonsense is more potent.
I have my money on the Muslims because while this Adeboye imbècile is stealing tithe money and pleading the blood of Jesus, the Muslims will be gearing up with real guns ready to shoot up his church and shed blood to the glory of Allah. Weren’t his church members kidnapped a few weeks ago?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Did You Learn At Church Today? / The Professional Names Of Our Lord Jesus Christ The Saviour Of The Whole World / Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.