Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! (7393 Views)

Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath / Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? / Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by 2shure: 10:24am On Aug 19, 2018
the god of nigeria dat is coming alongside its wrath
is it going to be diff from pdp and wat apc is permanently.doing.
abegi shift
ozwo
naso so threat and curse God of africa dey put in us.
neva a good news
why is he always coming in africa
abegi
Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by Dantedasz(m): 10:30am On Aug 19, 2018
chiommy123:
you know my preacher will always say its going to be terrible that day. when you see a well known man of God in hell and those that he probably preached to in the same hell he warned them about. they will be like, 'pastor even you? and Satan will increase his punishment for you for all the bindings and casting you did while on earth. may God help us to run this race to the very end and receive the crown if life.

"YOUR PREACHER WILL ALWAYS SAY......"
What do you SAY....?
Read your Bible and be enlightened. Do not allow the preacher to read the Bible for you!
Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by Omooba224: 10:57am On Aug 19, 2018
bedspread:
The Coming of JESUS is close bro...
And Even if it delays, you don't own your Life, you can be called at anytime...

Amend Your Ways Bro.... Accept JESUS CHRIST
Should I show you two verses in your Bible that negate the coming of your Messiah?
Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by marttol: 11:40am On Aug 19, 2018
SarakiBukola:
So they have said for millennia....

Many pastors are still alive and kicking after collecting free sex and tithes.

Mr hopefullandlord....abeg come and drop one of your awesome comments grin
guy that thing I really o... Please it's no joke o... Just try to see a prophet...
Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by bedspread: 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
Omooba224:
Should I show you two verses in your Bible that negate the coming of your Messiah?
GET JESUS BRO... u can't imagine wat will befall u if u miss heaven at death or at Rapture.... u Can't
Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by awoo47: 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2018
post=70406696:
JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER!

He that has hears to hear, let him hear.

END OF DISCUSSION!
mMore like beginning of discussion
it does not suffice to ear only..

d most important is to do that which was heard

Happy Sunday beloved wink
Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
awoo47:
mMore like beginning of discussion
it does not suffice to ear only..

d most important is to do that which was heard

Happy Sunday beloved wink
You are very right!
Happy Sunday and God bless you sir!
Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by chiommy123(f): 1:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
Dantedasz:

"YOUR PREACHER WILL ALWAYS SAY......"
What do you SAY....?
Read your Bible and be enlightened. Do not allow the preacher to read the Bible for you!
I never said he reads the Bible for me oh Oga. but its he's job to guild me na
Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by Younghacka(m): 1:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
post=70406696:
JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER!

END OF DISCUSSION!
GoodDay. . .
I Have Noticed That You Are Quite Skilled And Familiar With Commenting On NL. . .
I On The Other Hand Am Still A Novice. . .
Can U Teach Me The Basics Like Making Sentences Bold, Changing Colours, Multiple Quoting And Any Other Neccesary?
Will Really Appreciate.
Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by Dantedasz(m): 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
chiommy123:
I never said he reads the Bible for me oh Oga. but its he's job to guild me na

It sounded as if he reads your Bible to you.(From your post).
Lots of people are led astray by,"My pastor says" without actually knowing what the "BIBLE" says because most Christians are too lazy to read and wait to be spoon fed by their pastors.
Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
Younghacka:

GoodDay. . .
I Have Noticed That You Are Quite Skilled And Familiar With Commenting On NL. . .
I On The Other Hand Am Still A Novice. . .
Can U Teach Me The Basics Like Making Sentences Bold, Changing Colours, Multiple Quoting And Any Other Neccesary?
Will Really Appreciate.
If you want to quote, you first type your message normally as you have been doing....
After that, you then highlight all the message you have typed (hope you understand what highlighting is?) After that, you click on the capital letter B on top of the comment box, then click submit.
That is that for BOLD SENTENCES

Changing colors is more of the same process too but instead of the letter B, you click on change colour just directly on top of the comment box too...
For other ones we will talk about it later, we wan chop!
Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by Younghacka(m): 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
post=70417694:

If you want to quote, you first type your message normally as you have been doing....
After that, you then highlight all the message you have typed (hope you understand what highlighting is?) After that, you click on the capital letter B on top of the comment box, then click submit.
That is that for BOLD SENTENCES

Changing colors is more of the same process too but instead of the letter B, you click on change colour just directly on top of the comment box too...
For other ones we will talk about it later, we wan chop!
I Can Highlight Only With A Smartphone Right?
Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
Younghacka:

I Can Highlight Only With A Smartphone Right?
Yes, we think so!
Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by chiommy123(f): 2:11pm On Aug 19, 2018
Dantedasz:

It sounded as if he reads your Bible to you.(From your post).
Lots of people are led astray by,"My pastor says" without actually knowing what the "BIBLE" says because most Christians are too lazy to read and wait to be spoon fed by their pastors.
I only quoted what he usually say
Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by Younghacka(m): 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2018
post=70418436:

Yes, we think so!
owk Thanks.
Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by destined4favour: 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
The same message I preached in church today, Judgement day is here: are you ready ?.
Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
kollected55:
Jesus Christ says,

"Not every one that says unto Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter into the Kingdom of Heaven; but he that does the will of My Father who is in Heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord! Lord! have we not prophesied in your name? and in your name have cast out devils? and in your name done many wonderful works?' And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from Me, you workers of iniquity! (Matthew 7:21-23, Luke 13:24).

In another place He says,

"And why do you call Me, Lord, Lord, and not do the things which I say? Whosoever comes to Me, and hears My sayings, and does them, I will show you to whom he is like: He is like a man who built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.

But he that hears, and does not do what I say, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great. (Luke 6:46-49).

The truth is, the way is truly narrow, and only few people will find eternal life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gub5uaiT3fo

Cheap scare tactics
Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by Eagleword14(f): 7:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
Truly the END is near.

Give ur life today and be saved from eternal damnation. For what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole WORLD and end up in HELL
Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by Sinach0191(m): 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
It's already happening
Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by Omooba224: 12:43am On Aug 20, 2018
bedspread:
GET JESUS BRO... u can't imagine wat will befall u if u miss heaven at death or at Rapture.... u Can't
Can you see how lowly your life have become? You so much believe in all those lies told to you from childhood till this moment. You believe one imaginary friend (who didn't even exist historically) will save your as.s when you are dead and you will be singing Hallelujah forever in one imaginary heaven to him. Have you ever asked yourself these simple questions "why is it that I am so sure that I will make heaven because I accept Jesus as my savior and I won't go to Islamic hell for not believing Prophet Muhammad? or will I go to the Jewish Hades after my death?. This is to tell you that religions hide behind death to instill fear in timid minds like yours and present unproven afterlife to you. So try to grow up and stop being an indoctrinated nincompoop.
Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by bedspread: 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
Omooba224:
Can you see how lowly your life have become? You so much believe in all those lies told to you from childhood till this moment. You believe one imaginary friend (who didn't even exist historically) will save your as.s when you are dead and you will be singing Hallelujah forever in one imaginary heaven to him. Have you ever asked yourself these simple questions "why is it that I am so sure that I will make heaven because I accept Jesus as my savior and I won't go to Islamic hell for not believing Prophet Muhammad? or will I go to the Jewish Hades after my death?. This is to tell you that religions hide behind death to instill fear in timid minds like yours and present unproven afterlife to you. So try to grow up and stop being an indoctrinated nincompoop.
Your Blood be on your Head
Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by Omooba224: 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2018
bedspread:
Your Blood be on your Head
It is evident that you are the one who needs brain transplant. Thou halt head but thou halt not use thy head. Next time you look for the timid mind like you to dump all those nonsense you have been carrying on your head.
Peace...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother Theresa As A Great Christian / Catholic Example :: Fable Or Fact? / Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 / Take Heed Of False Prophecies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.