Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath (29080 Views)

Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? / Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by daveobasi1: 4:01am On Dec 20, 2020
Those saying pastors are stealing risk God’s wrath— Oyedepo

The President of the Living Faith Church Worldwide, Bishop David Oyedepo, has said he stopped receiving salary from the Church many years ago, warning that the people saying men of god are stealing from the Church were at risk of God’s wrath.

Bishop Oyedepo, who preached at the “Encounter Night” at ongoing Shiloh 2020, said: “The blessings of the Lord maketh rich and add no sorrow with. There is a difference between the blessings of the Lord and the blessings of the effort of man.

“Those saying these people are stealing will just rain curse of the Lord on themselves. Prosperity is not on what you are given, but in what you give.”

Oyedepo preached on ‘Unveiling the Turnaround Wonders of the Altar of Sacrifice’, stating that his home is like a hotel.

“I have always had people living with me even when I was living in one room apartment.

“The last time I counted I had about 22 people working for me. I didn’t bring a dime into ministry. God is too big to be helped.

“Men are not the builders of Churches, God said he will build his church and the gates of hell will not prevail.

“I still sleep like a baby. I never asked God to enrich me, I only suçceeded in passing the test of sacrifice. Every child of God that works genuinely in the convenant have a great future.

“Many years ago, I told God if you ever bless me, I will build churches,” Oyedepo added.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/those-saying-pastors-are-stealing-risk-gods-wrath-oyedepo/amp/

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Fahdiga(m): 5:25am On Dec 20, 2020
Chai pastors are cashing out big time. how do I become a pastor?

141 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Mindlog: 5:46am On Dec 20, 2020
Those stealing through Ministry are risking the wrath of God.

254 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by masterP042(m): 6:02am On Dec 20, 2020
You don't receive salary, but who receives all the tithes and offerings? Are those bank accounts linked to God's bvn?
Akuko mma Ngozi na ndi yard

302 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by chatinent: 6:24am On Dec 20, 2020
The biggest theifs in history.

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 20, 2020
invisible wrath's to decieve their sheeps as always

145 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by paxonel(m): 6:30am On Dec 20, 2020
Wrath from where, how many pastor don see wrath since?

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by meobizy(f): 6:34am On Dec 20, 2020
As usual; fear mongering. This Jehovah and his many punishments, sef.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by CodeTemplar: 6:41am On Dec 20, 2020
Oyedepo bashing is now a ministry in kingdom of darkness and is always targeted at Sunday morning religious section threads headed for front page.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by ProfAmaben(m): 7:26am On Dec 20, 2020
Fraudster.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Karlovich: 7:30am On Dec 20, 2020
Bald headed fraudster.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Karlovich: 7:31am On Dec 20, 2020
Bald headed fraudster, keep deceiving yourself.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by MJBOLT: 7:50am On Dec 20, 2020
someone should remind OLEDEPO that jesus said that no rich man will enter the kingdom of god.

125 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by kennyflames(m): 7:54am On Dec 20, 2020
he should have Made exceptions

some pastors are real time criminals devouring worshipers Pocket

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by BestOfDesign11: 7:55am On Dec 20, 2020
Nawa o grin

Meanwhile, Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Sheuns(m): 7:55am On Dec 20, 2020
Even Jesus no do reach this baba. Carry matter for head like ice water

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by AntiChristian: 7:55am On Dec 20, 2020
Almost all pastors are richer than the biblical Jesus!

While the biblical Jesus had no house, church building, horse, donkey or any known properties, pastors are opposite!

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:55am On Dec 20, 2020
We read some comments on this forum sometimes and can only marvel! shocked

We don't know if youths of nowadays ever sit down and plan to make their life meaningful. 
All they are looking for is to say trash against men of God.
What many of you don't know is that you keep shutting doors against your self and your future when you say bs against God's servants.

Just because you have a phone do not give you the right to come online to comment on things you don't understand and say different kinda trash.

Well, we will continue to remember you in our prayers. 
We just pray God have mercy on this generation.

33 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Praktikals(m): 7:55am On Dec 20, 2020
Pastor Oledepo, the man with the keys of hell

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by kennyflames(m): 7:55am On Dec 20, 2020
masterP042:
You don't receive salary, but who receives all the tithes and offerings? Are those bank accounts linked to God's bvn?

God's Bvn? grin

abeg i no follow oo
no be me talk am oo na quote i quote the guy
before all this preachers go devour me grin

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:55am On Dec 20, 2020
MJBOLT:
someone should remind OLEDEPO that jesus said that no rich man will enter the kingdom of god.
chatinent:
The biggest theifs in history.
ProfAmaben:
Fraudster.
Karlovich:
Bald headed fraudster, keep deceiving yourself.
Praktikals:
Pastor Oledepo, the man with the keys of hell
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked
Baba is threatening those that are threat to his business. #Pastorprenuer
Paperwhite:

Abeg close your mouth there.

Haaaaaaaa shocked shocked
A man of God

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Paperwhite(m): 7:56am On Dec 20, 2020
So that they can continue their own stealing in the name of the Lord.Abeg close your mouth there.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by RapistOnBail: 7:56am On Dec 20, 2020
grin

Criminal

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:56am On Dec 20, 2020
shocked

Baba is threatening those that are threat to his business. #Pastorprenuer

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by chukwuibuipob: 7:56am On Dec 20, 2020
cool

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Seyzcham91(m): 7:56am On Dec 20, 2020
grin
masterP042:

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by BigDawsNet: 7:57am On Dec 20, 2020
Happy sunday fellas
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by charlesucheh(m): 7:57am On Dec 20, 2020
God's spokes Man has just spoken!

Mean while, our politicians chopping blood money since 1856 have not yet seen that Wrath o!!!

continue....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by bestman09(m): 7:57am On Dec 20, 2020
Ride on, my Bishop.

Care to find out what your kids do online in your absence? The sites they visit? Things they download and people they interact with? Check my signature!

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor / Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) / My Confusion About God And The Scriptures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.