Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

"Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos (39114 Views)

Moesha Boduong: "Being Curvy Is Not A Crime'' / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) / Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by praizblog: 6:10am On Aug 19, 2018
Gist From Praizenews.com

Beautiful Ghanian actress and model Moesha Buduong says you should be careful of her as she flaunt her back view in me adorable photo.

You like ?

News source >>> http://www.praizenews.com/careful-moesha-boduong-says-flaunt-backside-new-photos/

1 Like

Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by praizblog: 6:10am On Aug 19, 2018
be careful

See more of her photos here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/careful-moesha-boduong-says-flaunt-backside-new-photos/

She wrote :

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by GOFRONT(m): 6:20am On Aug 19, 2018
Tah!!!....keep kwayet there.....

Backside wen dey Rush us anyhow nowadayz.... grin grin

36 Likes

Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by mojibbz(m): 6:37am On Aug 19, 2018
Lmao.. Sha don't think of entering that car you're standing with o. You'd wreck it

8 Likes

Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by weyreypey: 6:39am On Aug 19, 2018
This is a common sight in Yorubaland. I don't know about Igbo or Hausa girls though.

If in doubt just enter any Yoruba market...party or gathering.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by vanida6: 6:46am On Aug 19, 2018
I wish to get that kind ass one day to tempt does rich men's in abuja smiley

i don die here ooh wit NL guys cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by spyg1(m): 7:00am On Aug 19, 2018
vanida6:

Then eventually use you for rituals one day

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 19, 2018
Pls which phone they use snap those fine pictures naw, this iPhone camera is not sharp enough like this naw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:30am On Aug 19, 2018
Who the fvck is she ? All dis olosho wey dey collect iTunes card as payment sef

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by Nukilia: 8:35am On Aug 19, 2018
In the end...
Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by Learnstuffs: 9:47am On Aug 19, 2018
Checkout this amazing video!!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmgjHS_nzvA
Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by Skylarking: 11:09am On Aug 19, 2018
vanida6:

Concentrate on your education, please.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by cahrlifa(m): 1:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
Careful of gini,common shut up ur teeth
Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by itspzpics(m): 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
Cc lalasticlala
Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by Macopol01(m): 2:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
Oh low sho

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
Una hear so?
Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by Jeromejnr(m): 2:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
adetoroamos:
Pls which phone they use snap those fine pictures naw, this iPhone camera is not sharp enough like this naw

Buy S9 Sir.

11 Likes

Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by Tijay90(m): 2:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
Some people will still kuku nor hia word.

1 Like

Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by anayolity: 2:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
weyreypey:
This is a common sight in Yorubaland. I don't know about Igbo or Hausa girls though.

If in doubt just enter any Yoruba market...party or gathering.

Yeah you're right bro.... Big dirty ass littered everywhere in Yoruba land

22 Likes

Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by RexEmmyGee: 2:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
be careful of ordinary shit factory

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by Proffdada: 2:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
Be careful when you see her along Allen avenue at night grin

7 Likes

Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by tigerclaws: 2:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
grin
Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by itiswellandwell: 2:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
Can't find any backside.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by tigerclaws: 2:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
all these unknown actress grin
Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
Who is she

6 Likes

Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by BruncleZuma: 2:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by Paul112(m): 2:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
China fake body based on plastic surgery
Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by RexEmmyGee: 2:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
vanida6:

you will never get satisfied until you love yours

4 Likes

Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by n0fav0rs: 2:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
Hoeing is now a professional job

2 Likes

Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by Damfostopper(m): 2:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
lol.....pls today is my birthday.... abeg make una show me love both cashically and by liking this post

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by hopexter(m): 2:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
GOFRONT:
Tah!!!....keep kwayet there.....

Backside wen dey Rush us anyhow nowadayz.... grin grin

Na the reason wey she say make you dey careful make you no contact hiv cheesy
Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by MrAnele(m): 2:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
bb

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Princess Onyejekwe Celebrates Her Birthday In Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photo) / Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa / Comedian Ankara Gucci's LookaLike Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC, Celebrities React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.