Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

“wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin (16941 Views)

The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) / Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography / Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by siraj1402(m): 9:45am On Aug 19, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
inferiority complex from a brainwashed woman.
Because she chose to be a Muslim?

1 Like

Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by don89(m): 9:49am On Aug 19, 2018
My sister we know already that women are closer to the devil.
Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by chubbyman(m): 9:55am On Aug 19, 2018
IamAllah:
Especially afonja women, evil set of people

Afonja ladies are the most terrible set of people any man with a complete brain cells should never consider to have anything to do with.

They are evil, dirty etc

The negative things attached to them is endless
Your brain needs a reset assclown, tribalistic hater like yourself belongs in hell

5 Likes

Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by KanwuliaExtra: 9:56am On Aug 19, 2018
Are women involved in Nigerian politics? cheesy
Na women dey rule Nigeria? undecided
Na women put Buhari for power? undecided
IBB, OBJ, YRD, GEJ or GBM are all women abi?
TINUBU and OSHIOMOLE na women abi? grin

The evil patriarchs of Nigeria nko?

Nollywood has a lot of women, I don’t see them tearing each other down to the detriment of all.

Yes! Women can be petty.
In a poverty-stricken environment like a SHYTE-HOLE called Niigeria, women can only act like CRABS IN A BUCKET.

I have worked with mostly women all my life.
I can testify it is NEVER evil in any professional or social setting I have been a part of.
Women support each other and we all work well AS A TEAM!
No dorty BLOKOS or PRODUCER to suck for here o.
Yes, some of those PRIMITIVE women will always exist, but it is not the norm.

ONLY WITH LOCAL, ILLITERATE WOMEN LIKE YOU!
What do you expect from guttersnipes? undecided
Why should FIVE women OR MEN gather with NO PURPOSE IN LIFE, and expect to be productive? undecided

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by SAMBARRY: 9:58am On Aug 19, 2018
What is this one always blabbing about all the time. Must you always be quarrelsome. Can't you just maintain sanity and peace

No wonder the Bible said, where does the fighting come from, from within. Liz, look within. You're beginning to sound like a broken record. Pepper body calm down. Jeez

1 Like

Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by donbachi(m): 10:00am On Aug 19, 2018
Can't someone,name and count his/her blessings again?...women and their wahalas...our problems today,was caused by a woman(eve).she even jealoused God..if she had not.we won't be suffering today....women full of jealousy and envy.since creation...i thank God sey na dem dem.
Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 19, 2018
IamAllah:

Afonja ladies are the most terrible set of people any man with a complete brain cells should never consider to have anything to do with.

They are evil, dirty etc

Tribal bigot spotted. Let's continue to expose these silly people.

1 Like

Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 19, 2018
You attract what you are.
I don't have and never have had problems with my female colleagues or boss.
Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by SoNature(m): 10:18am On Aug 19, 2018
francesAlex:
I don't hate my fellow women

Story

Women naturally envy themselves

They are complicated beings

These days, ladies will prefer to have male friends to female friends

Again, women are just complicated

3 Likes

Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by Ikpongiton: 10:28am On Aug 19, 2018
where are the women here? they are hiding or commenting with different moniker,they are cowards.
Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by EMCHIZ(m): 10:32am On Aug 19, 2018
This is the truth, the whole truth & nothing but the truth. I have had prima facie experience of it.

1 Like

Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by pocohantas(f): 10:40am On Aug 19, 2018
Mindfulness:
You attract what you are.
I don't have and never have had problems with my female colleagues or boss.

The problem I have with women who make statements like hers is, they are never the problem. Ask this Liz if she fights with women and she'll definitely tell you NO. It is always the other woman, it is never them!!! grin grin grin Even on NL, I can count the number of times a female has insulted me, it is always guys o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by lekanation(m): 10:49am On Aug 19, 2018
IamAllah:

They are evil, dirty etc

2 Likes

Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:56am On Aug 19, 2018
100%
Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by lastmaster(m): 11:05am On Aug 19, 2018
She made a very valid point here.If you have a woman as a boss, then you will understand what she's talking about.I dread women more than the devil himself.

3 Likes

Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by okwabayi(m): 11:29am On Aug 19, 2018
I should celebrate someone for stating an obvious fact? Is that what we do nowadays? Let me state mine then: oceans are blue.
Where is my prize?

1 Like

Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 19, 2018
IamAllah:

They are evil, dirty etc

Have you checked in at a mental facility? You really need to.

1 Like

Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by Owaincouncil: 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
The topic should be " Wherever Liz Anjorin is, there will be curse"
Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
She is the evil.
Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by Ishilove: 12:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
Women by nature are more sensitive and less tolerant to perceived slights, but that doesn't mean evil are domiciled with us. This Liz is truly tactless and filled with foolishness

1 Like

Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by victorian(f): 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2018
Anyways for me and my household grin, I don't hate my bestie.. She's a wonderful lady.. A Muslimah, Hajia and a lady with a great heart. And am Christian. God bless her soul and family. She's my right hand friend. She has never sold me out to anyone and have never sold her out too. She doesn't envy me, I don't envy her. Infact we love and appreciate each other differences.. She's the showy type of lady, dresses to kill with all the bling bling which I find very amusing, cos I feel it's unnecessary. But if that's what makes her happy, no wahala.. I love her like that. I am a simple down to earth lady with simple dressing, she also find amusing and sometimes surprised too.. lol. And yes she is 25 but looks above 30, cos of her Orobo shape. Invariably she looks like my age mate but she is not. Am in my mid 30s but look 28. And am orobo too but with a baby face.
She's a dreamer, but with good dreams. smiley Infact we are both dreamers with different ways of spending our money. We both know we came to this life with different destinies, and we both know we are meant to help ourselves to the end. That's how close we are.

My lovely Aisha, I thank God for bringing u into my life. kiss

Our men understand our love for each other and allow us be.

So madam Liz, not all women hate each other. wink

1 Like

Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by Rebelutionary: 1:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
francesAlex:
I don't hate my fellow women
Of course you might not hate em but that doesn't mean they don't.... She went overboard by pidgeon-holing every woman with her categorization but there is this thing with women and envy which can leads to unhealthy rivalry and this pull-her-down syndrome which you must have noticed! Abi I lie?

Like someone said women are like cats and when you see more than 2 cats together, it is witchcraft o!
Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by bluefilm: 1:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
donbachi:
Can't someone,name and count his/her blessings again?...women and their wahalas...our problems today,was caused by a woman(eve).she even jealoused God..if she had not.we won't be suffering today....women full of jealousy and envy.since creation...i thank God sey na dem dem.

Come, don't tell me that as old as you are, you still believe that nonsense and stupid story?

You don ever see where snakes dey talk?

And if true true snakes dey talk eh, abeg which language dem dey speak sef?

Na yoruba abi na latin those snakes dey speak?

Na wa o!
Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by donbachi(m): 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
bluefilm:

Come, don't tell me that as old as you are, you still believe that nonsense and stupid story?

You don ever see where snakes dey talk?

And if true true snakes dey talk eh, abeg which language dem dey speak sef?

Na yoruba abi na latin those snakes dey speak?

Na wa o!
mind ur beingness.

1 Like

Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by bluefilm: 1:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
She has a point.

Women no dey carry eye see another female.

There's always some sort of competition going on amongst them.

Sometimes, if you take ear hear wetin some women dey talk about some of their friends wey be females too, you go just shock.

No wonder most of these women will always confess that they prefer having male friends to female friends.
Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
pocohantas:

The problem I have with women who make statements like hers is, they are never the problem. Ask this Liz if she fights with women and she'll definitely tell you NO. It is always the other woman, it is never them!!! grin grin grin Even on NL, I can count the number of times a female has insulted me, it is always guys o.

Your comment is exactly what she was talking about
Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
victorian:
Anyways for me and my household grin, I don't hate my bestie.. She's a wonderful lady.. A Muslimah, Hajia and a lady with a great heart. And am Christian. God bless her soul and family. She's my right hand friend. She has never sold me out to anyone and have never sold her out too. She doesn't envy me, I don't envy her. Infact we love and appreciate each other differences.. She's the showy type of lady, dresses to kill with all the bling bling which I find very amusing, cos I feel it's unnecessary. But if that's what makes her happy, no wahala.. I love her like that. I am a simple down to earth lady with simple dressing, she also find amusing and sometimes surprised too.. lol. And yes she is 25 but looks above 30, cos of her Orobo shape. Invariably she looks like my age mate but she is not. Am in my mid 30s but look 28. And am orobo too but with a baby face.
She's a dreamer, but with good dreams. smiley Infact we are both dreamers with different ways of spending our money. We both know we came to this life with different destinies, and we both know we are meant to help ourselves to the end. That's how close we are.

My lovely Aisha, I thank God for bringing u into my life. kiss

Our men understand our love for each other and allow us be.

So madam Liz, not all women hate each other. wink

She said a group of 5 women, you and your best friend are not lab results
Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by Babybunny(f): 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
pocohantas:

Gbam!
All this ladies that say they can't have female friends are usually the problem in the group, they believe they're saints and other women are bad, they've never hated a woman but women hate themselves.
They forgot that you get what you give, if you give hate you'll receive hate.

I have more female friends than male friends and we don't compete with each other or hate each other.

Males also fight and compete, a troublesome person is a troublesome person irrespective of gender.
But its only women's own that's called evil.
Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by pocohantas(f): 2:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
Babybunny:
Gbam!
All this ladies that say they can't have female friends are usually the problem in the group, they believe they're saints and other women are bad, they've never hated a woman but women hate themselves.
They forgot that you get what you give, if you give hate you'll receive hate.

I have more female friends than male friends and we don't compete with each other or hate each other.

Males also fight and compete, a troublesome person is a troublesome person irrespective of gender.
But its only women's own that's called evil.

Babe, I took my time to analyse that statement. First I asked myself, what has a woman done to me/another woman that a man has not done double? How many violence against women are perpetrated by a fellow woman? So, why should I say a woman hates me because she dated my man or gossips about me, when there are greater evils done by men everyday. Yet no man says, "men hate women".

I discarded that mentality immediately and my life has been better. Going about with such mindset would only make such a woman defensive and she would end up being the problem without knowing it. If I have to fight anyone, the person would give me a good reason. A reason bigger than your gender.

1 Like

Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by Babybunny(f): 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
lastmaster:
She made a very valid point here.If you have a woman as a boss, then you will understand what she's talking about.I dread women more than the devil himself.
that's not true. We have wicked bosses and it has nothing to do with gender.
When a male boss is wicked it is said that "my boss is wicked" but when a female boss is wicked people will say "female bosses are wicked" can't we just see women as humans first before seeing them as a gender?
Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
pocohantas:

Sweetheart, I can't wrap my head around this mentality. Fortunately, most women I have interacted with have not had it, quite the contrary. Most women I have met were very compromising, supportive, understanding and cooperative so the only conclusion I can draw from her statement is that she must be the problem because my experience does not match it.
Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by YorubaAssasin: 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
IamAllah:

They are evil, dirty etc

The thing with you okoro pple is inferiority issues with Yoruba. You've been soo suppressed by a superior Yoruba tribe in all aspects and ramifications of life!

This lady is one of the worst pple to ever be referred to as a celebrity but, nevertheless...

Yoruba >>>>>> Okoro! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo- Prof Wole Soyinka With His Cult Members / Desmond Elliot Receives His Certificate Of Return To State House Of Assembly / Basketmouth Remembers His Late Dad After 7 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.