Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

“wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin (16910 Views)

The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) / Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography / Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by fabinfos(f): 8:58am On Aug 19, 2018
Controversial Nollywood actress Liz Anjorin who recently engaged her colleague in a war of words has come after women with inferiority complex.

The actress in this chat with Sunday Scoop said women all over the world do not like each other.

She however raised an eyebrows when she alleged that women are evil.

Her words:

“It is not only in the Yoruba movie industry that women fight one another. If you go to another industry or country, the same thing happens. Wherever women are gathered, there will be evil. Once you see three or five ladies, next thing that comes up is fight and the major cause is always inferiority complex. If you don’t carry them along, they will tag you a bad person. If you carry them along in all you do, they will expose and shame you. As a woman, you have to just settle for one side.”

On her recent beef with her senior colleague Ronke Oshodi Oke who berated her for flaunting her newly acquired SUV online, the actress said:

“The problem with Nigerians is that we don’t celebrate people. If you want to write bad stories about me, you should celebrate me too. I know you are calling me to talk about my fight with Ronke. If you buy a car and see the need to show it to the public, is that a sin? I don’t have any fight with anyone. It is a message and the person I sent the message to received it. I am not even fighting for only me but others too. At least, we should behave in a way that people will stop seeing Yoruba actors as poor people.”

The actress was once called accused of having a “diarrhea mouth” for her unguarded style of speaking.

To claim that all women are evil is highly condemnable.

http://kikiotolu.com/wherever-women-are-gathered-there-will-be-evil-liz-anjorin/

5 Likes

Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by tstx(m): 9:00am On Aug 19, 2018
Especially Nigerian Women....

But there is an explanation though.
when everyone dey form smartness evil must reign supreme.

according to the study below, women use their brain a lot more than guys

This New Study Suggests Women Use Their Brains Alot More Than Men

15 Likes

Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by coolcharm(m): 9:07am On Aug 19, 2018
The caption of this post loud o lipsrsealed

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:16am On Aug 19, 2018
inferiority complex from a brainwashed woman.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by IamAllah: 9:16am On Aug 19, 2018
Especially afonja women, evil set of people

Afonja ladies are the most terrible set of people any man with a complete brain cells should never consider to have anything to do with.

They are evil, dirty etc

The negative things attached to them is endless

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:16am On Aug 19, 2018
MORE often than not!

Here comes Liz the table shaker once more!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by Aldebaran(m): 9:19am On Aug 19, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by Postboiswag(m): 9:20am On Aug 19, 2018
I love women
Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by ceejay80s(m): 9:20am On Aug 19, 2018
IamAllah:

Afonja ladies are the most terrible set of people any man with a complete brain cells should never consider to have anything to do with.

They are evil, dirty etc

wicked u lol

3 Likes

Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by anonymuz(m): 9:20am On Aug 19, 2018
So it's now you know.
Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by tunary(m): 9:21am On Aug 19, 2018
Sure nah
Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by valdes00(m): 9:21am On Aug 19, 2018
She said the truth tho...
If countries were to be women, there wnt be war, we will only have countries not on speaking terms

19 Likes

Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by HajimeSaito(m): 9:21am On Aug 19, 2018
Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by dingbang(m): 9:23am On Aug 19, 2018
She is right. Women hate themselves

17 Likes

Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by fergie001: 9:24am On Aug 19, 2018
IamAllah:

They are evil, dirty etc

Stop this afonja rubbish this morning,its too early....

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by tuasefemi(m): 9:25am On Aug 19, 2018
IamAllah:

They are evil, dirty etc

Eyah! They must have shown you alot of pepper grin grin grin

32 Likes

Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by Ayuba07(m): 9:25am On Aug 19, 2018
Bcoz women ar evil induced from d Genesis.

1 Like

Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by Fatherofdragons: 9:26am On Aug 19, 2018
IamAllah:

They are evil, dirty etc

ur head dey there, evil set of women

6 Likes

Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by thesicilian: 9:26am On Aug 19, 2018
It is a good thing that this came from a woman.

1 Like

Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by CASTOSVILLA(m): 9:26am On Aug 19, 2018
NL women should comment please

1 Like

Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:26am On Aug 19, 2018
Especially being in a position to be a leader.. na. Big problem... woman and wahala na 5 and 6

15 Likes

Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by francesAlex(f): 9:29am On Aug 19, 2018
I don't hate my fellow women
Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by Kog45(m): 9:29am On Aug 19, 2018
IamAllah:

They are evil, dirty etc

Pls why sounding like a man born by prostitute and fathered by drunkard.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:34am On Aug 19, 2018
Agreed....
Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 19, 2018
Nairaland's resident staunch feminists, where una dey?

1 Like

Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by seunfly: 9:40am On Aug 19, 2018
That is true observation, women must not be more than one in a single units, once they are more than one, jealousy comes in, other things follow and evil prevails.

1 Like

Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 19, 2018
u talk sense madam
Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by seuncyber(m): 9:41am On Aug 19, 2018
True talk

Abeg who get USB cable
Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by Oneboypikin: 9:41am On Aug 19, 2018
Black women why do you pple hate and compete with each other so much even to the death market women, poor women working women, rich women business women in church in School in Mosque etc why
Only you alone understand the Unique Struggles of African/black women still no love, just rivalry

1 Like

Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 19, 2018
francesAlex:
Maybe not necessarily but you guys tend to get jealous very easily and that transcends into hate.

6 Likes

Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by BluntBoy(m): 9:44am On Aug 19, 2018
francesAlex:

That is what every woman says but more often than not, they are filled with hatred for their fellow women.

2 Likes

Re: “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin by happy200(m): 9:44am On Aug 19, 2018
francesAlex:
You do

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Lines Are Shameless, Tboss Shares Her Observation / Amanda Ebeye's Son Celebrates 1st Birthday / Foluke Daramola Salako Dazzles In Makeover Portraits (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.