Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,705 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" (52015 Views)

Adamawa Policeman Weeps As He Is Dismissed From Service For Wrongdoing (Video) / My Job Is Ruining My Family / Should I Take CFA Exams And Is It Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by kalu61(m): 5:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
valdes00:
Ajimobi is one of this reasons why I want to be an assassin.....
Hahaha, congratulations in advance

2 Likes

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by gurunlocker: 5:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
Sisijetue:
APC just lost oyo state...

Forget about this! In few months, everything will die down.

Our people are so gullible and foolish that as long as they give them 5k and two bucket of rice, they will forget all these.

In fact in the next 3 months, let the state governor pass through that place, you will see same people hailing him.

3 Likes

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by bluecircle470: 5:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
topeayan:
It shall never be well with Ajimobi and APC supporters in Oyo state

Let us conduct ourselves in a well mannered and responsible way for once. We all know with this singular action Oyo state government has hurt the souls of many Nigerians working with the company but that shouldn't be an excuse for us raining curses on them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by David160(m): 6:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
Look at what Apc caused....
Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by HomeOfMe(f): 6:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
I really feel for them. Our u$eless leaders are so insensitive to the plight of the masses. They only dangle carrot in front of you when it's time for election and they'd use religion and tribe to divide us.
Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by backnbeta(f): 6:02pm On Aug 19, 2018
onatisi:

Better don't overwork yourself. The same people crying and cursing APC and ajimobi today ,you will be surprised to see that if they are given 5k naira plus 2 kongos of rice ,they will vote for ajimobi and APC again.
I have stopped pitying Nigerians ,they are not worth the trouble because they will never learn
5k is too much. Give them 1000# each there, they will vote APC back in.

5 Likes

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
onatisi:

Better don't overwork yourself. The same people crying and cursing APC and ajimobi today ,you will be surprised to see that if they are given 5k naira plus 2 kongos of rice ,they will vote for ajimobi and APC again.
I have stopped pitying Nigerians ,they are not worth the trouble because they will never learn
Na today nyash dey for back? Don't pay heed to nigerians when they wail..their memory span is like that of a goldfish, they forget the events of yesterday as soon as you give them bread today..

3 Likes

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by HomeOfMe(f): 6:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
valdes00:
Ajimobi is one of this reasons why I want to be an assassin.....
Don'tlet the devil use you,they're not worth it.
Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by bodejohn(m): 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2018
Sannisege:
So because it’s Aiyefele’s house, the government should not do the right. Aiyefele should go to court if he feels his right has been violated rather than seeking unnecessary public sympathy. How about the countless commoners whose houses have been demolished? Who will protest on their behalf?

Shouldn't the government have waited for the determination on the case instituted by the management of Fresh Fm before embarking on the demolition? The house in question was not even demolished for lacking permit but that there were modifications to the original plan.
Wouldn't it have been saner to seal off the house until the right thing was done instead of the demolition?
And when will the governor demolish the Kola Daisi house in Challenge? Oh...I forgot they are in-laws...

2 Likes

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by onatisi(m): 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2018
But if all the facts stated by the state government are true and with what David the media chief of ayefele posted then the state government is right about this demolition . Just that they should have allowed the court to give it's ruling first.
I think ayefele is surrounded by low intelligent people and who kept advising him wrongly.
Never draw out a government in to a media war when you are wrong ,it will definitely backfire. The message written by David ajiboye was even indirectly tauting and challenging the state government to try and demolish the place
Public sentiment can't take the place of the rule of law. This demolition could have been avoided if ayefele had taken the political way of resolving the issue

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ajimobi is an idiot,a disgrace to South Westerners and the entire Southern Nigeria...Soon he will be in EFCC cap. Spit on his brown gap teeth.
Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by divinelove(m): 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
ayusco85:
why was it demolished pls?

They used the station to attack the Governor hence the demolition
Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by eluquenson(m): 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
Politics in Nigeria is taking us backward.

The youth also to share from the blame. We voted for them.
Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by onatisi(m): 6:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
bodejohn:

Shouldn't the government have waited for the determination on the case instituted by the management of Fresh Fm before embarking on the demolition? The house in question was not even demolished for lacking permit but that there were modifications to the original plan.
Wouldn't it have been saner to seal off the house until the right thing was done instead of the demolition?
And when will the governor demolish the Kola Daisi house in Challenge? Oh...I forgot they are in-laws...
I think it was the statement ayefele organization posted that drew the anger of the government. They pasted the notice on Monday and if they have done proper consultation maybe this could have been avoided but instead they were trying to whip up public sympathy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by eluquenson(m): 6:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
Since fresh FM was used as avenue to rubbish Minister Shittu from Ibadan, AjimoRubbish, hence the demolition will be hasten
Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by Sannisege: 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
bodejohn:

please show us the evidence of the law suit because I’m not sure the Government will be subjudicial

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by Kdon2: 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
ayusco85:

This is why :

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by lagosrd: 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
QuietHammer:
Do not offend the wrong person.

The Oyo state government may claim that no permission was given for the modification of the said building which is why it was demolished and thereby win in a court of law, however he lost in the people's court.
The simple fact remains that a radio station of a disabled which employed tens of persons just got demolished.
They should have turned a blind eye to the building. People will sentimentalize this and blow it out of proportion.
Know whom you are dealing with and do not offend the
wrong person.

Who is the wring person. The hunter one day will become the hunted. MMW
Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by Zenithpeak(m): 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
onatisi:

Bro, I always appreciate your views on political issues on this forum ,you are always on point and I give it to you any day any time.

But on this, Ibadan people don't think and behave like the people of Ekiti and Ondo state. Ajimobi is already a public enemy in Ibadan and loved in other parts of the state.

Ibadan may keep quiet but don't mistaken for forgetfulness or forgiveness. Just ask whom Barr. Lowo Obisesan is and far about his political ambition.

Also ask about whom Taoheed Adedoja is.....

Any aspirant campaigning with Ajimobi as godfather is doomed already.

Also try to find out why they voted against Alao Akala in 2011

2 Likes

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by DaddyNimo(m): 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
metroparrot:
A Staff of FreshFm was at the scene of the demolition this morning weeping uncontrollably. When asked why he was weeping, he said;

‘’I work here. Ayefele has never owed us salaries. It is the only means that I feed my family. If the station is demolished, so many families will suffer, he said as he kept on weeping’’.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photo-freshfm-staff-weeps-how-will-i-take-care-of-my-family-now/

Demo lol
He's acting a script, dem Don demolish am dem Don demolish am....find anoda hustle or learn a trade and be self employed as you all always advice jobless youths....lolzzz now you know how it feels to be jobless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by lagosrd: 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
onatisi:
But if all the facts stated by the state government are true and with what David the media cheif of latefee posted then the state government is right about this demolition . Just that they should have allowed the court to give it's ruling first.
I think ayefele is surrounded by low intelligent people and who kept advising him wrongly.
Never draw out a government in to a media war when you are wrong ,it will definitely backfire. The message written by David ajiboye was even indirectly tauting and challenging the state government to try and demolish the place
Public sentiment can't take the place of the rule of law. This demolition could have been avoided if ayefele had taken the political way of resolving the issue

Exactly the problem I have with Yoruba people. You hate your own and add sentiments into everything. Brandishing useless grammers that holds no substance. Real reasons why your leaders cheat you guys. You ate educated but can't distinguish between
your rights and privileges . You come here to call a court case "just that".....

2 Likes

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by Catastrophe1: 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
Sai baba 2023 APC change.
Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by enemyofprogress: 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
ayusco85:
I doesn't know, but I knows that he didn't did anything, they just ate the guy
Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by FemiLastBorn(m): 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
ayusco85:
It Was Under High Tension
Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by Kdon2: 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
QuietHammer:
Do not offend the wrong person.

The Oyo state government may claim that no permission was given for the modification of the said building which is why it was demolished and thereby win in a court of law, however he lost in the people's court.
The simple fact remains that a radio station of a disabled which employed tens of persons just got demolished.
They should have turned a blind eye to the building. People will sentimentalize this and blow it out of proportion.
Know whom you are dealing with and do not offend the
wrong person.

My brother have you seen this letter written by Oyo state government to fresh FM. Its the reason for the demolition not the town plannig violation...the government only use that as excuse.

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by Tareq1105: 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
zionmde:
Even amidst of all the outcry from the public, they went ahead and demolished the building. imagine the pains employees of that radio station will be going through. There means for survival.

I just pity for young useless things who cannot event cater for their feeding twice a day that come carrying APC and PDP matter on their head

These thieves called politicians don't care about us, they only care about their selfish ambitions. We have been crying about SARS nobody is listening,

they said they are fighting corruption yet policemen are still collecting #50 on the road, still bail is not free too

they said they are spending billions on roads yet we suffer everyday on bad roads.

they said they are investing heavily in education yet no standard lab or learning facilities in our schools

these idioots don't care about us they don't listen to us .
and yet idiiots will be coming here to sing APC and PDP. u will see some homo ukpabiluses coming here to defend this brutality and wickedness just because the nincompoop is an APC governor

Ajumobi disappointed me
Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by Grace001: 6:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
Failed Country, govern by selfish and self centered politicians. What do you expect if not HELL. Shithole
Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by EmirAbj: 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
topeayan:
It shall never be well with Ajimobi and APC supporters in Oyo state

Not only in Oyo State, In Nigeria at large
Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by Kdon2: 6:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
Sannisege:
So because it’s Aiyefele’s house, the government should not do the right. Aiyefele should go to court if he feels his right has been violated rather than seeking unnecessary public sympathy. How about the countless commoners whose houses have been demolished? Who will protest on their behalf?

Try reason with your brain rather than your skull na!

1 Like

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by Princessbee52(f): 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
Are u a Nigerian? U are talking about court, when u know that there is no justice in Nigeria....We all know what is going on In Oyo State and Nigeria....
Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by Sannisege: 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
Kdon2:

Try reason with your brain rather than your skull na!
you haven’t made sense kid
Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by RealityShot: 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
zionmde:
Even amidst of all the outcry from the public, they went ahead and demolished the building. imagine the pains employees of that radio station will be going through. There means for survival.

I just pity for young useless things who cannot event cater for their feeding twice a day that come carrying APC and PDP matter on their head

These thieves called politicians don't care about us, they only care about their selfish ambitions. We have been crying about SARS nobody is listening,

they said they are fighting corruption yet policemen are still collecting #50 on the road, still bail is not free too

they said they are spending billions on roads yet we suffer everyday on bad roads.

they said they are investing heavily in education yet no standard lab or learning facilities in our schools

these idioots don't care about us they don't listen to us .
and yet idiiots will be coming here to sing APC and PDP. u will see some homo ukpabiluses coming here to defend this brutality and wickedness just because the nincompoop is an APC governor
Chai.. Just Jega... 2023 is not far again..

#iStandWithBuhari #BuhariTill2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning / Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) / Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.