Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Nigerian Soldier Declared Missing By Family Has Been Confirmed Dead. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier Declared Missing By Family Has Been Confirmed Dead. Photos (34606 Views)

Soldier Declared Missing As Bandits Break Into Military Camp In Niger / Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo / Soldier Declared Missing By Family After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldier Declared Missing By Family Has Been Confirmed Dead. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 10:53am On Aug 19, 2018
A Nigerian soldier identified as Nweke Chidiebere Emmanuel, who was declared missing by his family since the Boko Haram ambush in Maiduguri, Borno state capital, last month, has been confirmed dead.

The gallant soldier who served at Ojo cantonment Lagos before he was posted to Maiduguri to fight against Boko Haram - has been buried by his family. 

"We have confirmed it that my brother is really dead and already buried without a family members present, he was buried along side other officers, 36 of them," the family said.

May his soul rest in peace. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/nigerian-soldier-declared-missing-by-family-has-been-confirmed-dead-photos.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Declared Missing By Family Has Been Confirmed Dead. Photos by TheOdd1sOut: 10:59am On Aug 19, 2018
chai.... the guy above me thief my FTC title.

back to the topic.

I sympathize with the family of this gallant man

he died in service of our great country.

the sad thing about it is that he will be forgotten faster than the light of a flashing torch fades.

RIP

I raise my left yansh for you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Declared Missing By Family Has Been Confirmed Dead. Photos by thesicilian: 10:59am On Aug 19, 2018
Nigeria my fatherland, where up is down and down is up.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Declared Missing By Family Has Been Confirmed Dead. Photos by Nwodosis(m): 11:01am On Aug 19, 2018
These boko guys no dey carry eye see nyamiri soldiers o!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Declared Missing By Family Has Been Confirmed Dead. Photos by nwaanambra1(m): 11:03am On Aug 19, 2018
it is now very clear that buhari is using his bokoharam terrorist to kill all the igbo soldiers in the nigerian army!

who soever is still doubting this should check the casualties from 2016 to date and see that 70% of the dead are igbos VERY VERY VERY FEW or no any yoruba and hausa fulani in the list of dead soldiers from 2016. the other 25% are northers from benue, taraba, kaduna and adamawa and they are all christians with muslim names as is rampant in those areas then just as few as 5% are yourba and hausa fulani whom were felled by mistake!

pls if you feel this assertion is wrong, kindly post a link to any dead yoruba or hausa fulani soldiers who died in the war against bokoharam from 2016 to date.

UMU IGBO PLEASE RESIGN FROM THE NIGERIAN FULANI/YORUBA ARMY AND COME BACK HOME! LEAVE THEIR ARMY FOR THEM BEFORE THEY KILL YOU. THERE IS A PLAN TO KILL ALL THE IGBOS IN THEIR ARMY!

PLEASE RESIGN AND COME BACK HOME - I CAN BET YOU THEY WILL SURELY KILL YOU. IF YOU DIE IN THE FULANI YORUBA ARMY JUST KNW YOU KILLED YOURSELF!

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Declared Missing By Family Has Been Confirmed Dead. Photos by micchi(m): 11:08am On Aug 19, 2018
They are repeating 1966 before our own eyes by sending our brothers to north be slaughter

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Declared Missing By Family Has Been Confirmed Dead. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLZ: 11:37am On Aug 19, 2018
sad development!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Declared Missing By Family Has Been Confirmed Dead. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:38am On Aug 19, 2018
This is so so emotional and cruel.

RIP GALLANT SOLDIER.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Declared Missing By Family Has Been Confirmed Dead. Photos by Ndonu101: 11:50am On Aug 19, 2018
it seems soldiers of Southern Nigeria and North Central and Northern Christians are being selectively sent to the line of danger while Hausa Fulani soldiers are bodyguards to politicians

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Declared Missing By Family Has Been Confirmed Dead. Photos by proeast(m): 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2018
nwaanambra1:
it is now very clear that buhari is using his bokoharam terrorist to kill all the igbo soldiers in the nigerian army!

who soever is still doubting this should check the casualties from 2016 to date and see that 70% of the dead are igbos VERY VERY VERY FEW or no any yoruba and hausa fulani in the list of dead soldiers from 2016. the other 25% are northers from benue, taraba, kaduna and adamawa and they are all christians with muslim names as is rampant in those areas then just as few as 5% are yourba and hausa fulani whom were felled by mistake!

pls if you feel this assertion is wrong, kindly post a link to any dead yoruba or hausa fulani soldiers who died in the war against bokoharam from 2016 to date.

UMU IGBO PLEASE RESIGN FROM THE NIGERIAN FULANI/YORUBA ARMY AND COME BACK HOME! LEAVE THEIR ARMY FOR THEM BEFORE THEY KILL YOU. THERE IS A PLAN TO KILL ALL THE IGBOS IN THEIR ARMY!

PLEASE RESIGN AND COME BACK HOME - I CAN BET YOU THEY WILL SURELY KILL YOU. IF YOU DIE IN THE FULANI YORUBA ARMY JUST KNW YOU KILLED YOURSELF!
I have been saying this same thing for quite some time now. Pictures of Igbo soldiers killed in the north by Boko Haram is being posted all over the social media on a daily basis yet we all know that Hausa and Fulani dominate the army, at least they constitute as much as 70% of the soldiers and despite that it is Igbos that are being sent to the north east to go and die!? This madness and wickedness has to stop immediately!!! What is the criteria for posting soldiers to fight Boko Haram? Is it when you are Igbo or Christian that will qualify you to be posted to the north east?? I think it's high time we already take a census of all the Igbos who have been killed since buhari took over so that the picture of what is going on can become clearer.
Even before opening the post, I had a hunch it was going to be Igbo soldier and viola I was right!!

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Declared Missing By Family Has Been Confirmed Dead. Photos by FarahAideed: 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ok

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Declared Missing By Family Has Been Confirmed Dead. Photos by fergie001: 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
May God grant the family the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss...

Know him @Ojo Military Cantonment....just facially though...Rip Sir

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Declared Missing By Family Has Been Confirmed Dead. Photos by meezynetwork(m): 12:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Soldier Declared Missing By Family Has Been Confirmed Dead. Photos by Paulfroshman: 1:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
Finally, Davido Proposed To Chioma In Her Hometown Owerri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCcIFtWBCYY
Re: Nigerian Soldier Declared Missing By Family Has Been Confirmed Dead. Photos by marttol: 1:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
RIP...

I WANTED TO WRITE "TO HELL WITH YOU IF YOU HAVE MALTREATED ANYONE BEFORE" I JUST REFRAIN FROM WRITING IT... COS IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER WE HAVE ALL MALTREATED SOMEONE BEFORE...

SO REST IN PEACE.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Declared Missing By Family Has Been Confirmed Dead. Photos by iykecicero: 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2018
That’s the tragedy of Nigeria. A soldier dies in an ambush by Boko Haram. The government denies that there’s ambush and quickly buries the soldier without notifying the soldier’s family. The soldier’s family begins a private investigation only to discover that the dead soldier has been buried in an unmarked grave.

Firstly, it’s outrageous act in Igbo land to be buried willfully outside your ancestral home. It’s double tragedy to buried outside your ancestral home without the knowledge of your people.

These secret burials and denials of death are deliberate policy by this government to lower the number of deaths of soldiers in the hands of Boko Haram. It’s a measure to deceive the public that the war on Boko Haram is being won when it’s otherwise.

Nigeria is an a abomination before God and should be broken apart in pieces. What benefit has Nigeria bequeathed the dead.

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Declared Missing By Family Has Been Confirmed Dead. Photos by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2018
Mumu ibos soldiers are being used as sacrifice
Re: Nigerian Soldier Declared Missing By Family Has Been Confirmed Dead. Photos by nurez305(m): 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2018
I will never join any force even with 1M monthly salary

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Declared Missing By Family Has Been Confirmed Dead. Photos by AngelicBeing: 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
Chai, dying for nothing for a shithole jungle, and the useless politicians and Army general's are living in affluence, what a wasted destiny to die for a shithole jungle sad

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Declared Missing By Family Has Been Confirmed Dead. Photos by guass(m): 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
BH boys that have taken more soldiers from us in Nigerian history are yet to be termed TERRORIST.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Declared Missing By Family Has Been Confirmed Dead. Photos by Arysexy(m): 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2018
Buhari and his evil plan against my people shall fail

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Declared Missing By Family Has Been Confirmed Dead. Photos by jumper524(m): 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2018
nwaanambra1:

the day someone would boldly accuse you of what you didnt do that day youll know how painfull this your statement is to some people..

Try and ask a barrack boy one day to pls give you details of soldiers that have died in boko haram..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Declared Missing By Family Has Been Confirmed Dead. Photos by dlondonbadboy: 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2018
Notice how igbo soldiers are being killed? We are watching. The world is watching..

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Declared Missing By Family Has Been Confirmed Dead. Photos by RAPSTARBENHOPE(m): 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
embarassedRip .....lost my cousin. To those retarded Islamists in 2014 Christmas .... # undecided

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Declared Missing By Family Has Been Confirmed Dead. Photos by 3kay945(m): 1:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
This isn't cool. Some people must take responsibility for this.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Declared Missing By Family Has Been Confirmed Dead. Photos by Baroba(m): 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
A nation without honour, you bury a man who died while serving his wretched country without family members present, whoever did this to us, e no go better for am....May his soul RIP.

22 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Declared Missing By Family Has Been Confirmed Dead. Photos by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
Eeeya. RIP.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Declared Missing By Family Has Been Confirmed Dead. Photos by strangest(m): 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
Dasuki is still being held in prison

Meanwhile Mr Ntagrity, paid Boko Haram for Dapchi girls and Made them Stronger

Our Soldiers are now being killed like fowls... cry cry cry cry

Rest in peace Gallant Soldiers...

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Declared Missing By Family Has Been Confirmed Dead. Photos by opeyemiskullman(m): 1:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
but why all this youth they join sodier force!!
I prefer to join wisemen than dirty force..!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Aminu Masari Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) / Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory / Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.