Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola (29480 Views)

Edafe Dogo Is Babcock University Best Graduating Student, A Mother Of Two / Babcock University In Pictures / Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by Patrioticooduan: 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
mcdonchange:

Thanks for your bigotry. I am a proud Yoruba man "lati osun state, owe yoruba sowipe, epa npara e, oloun paja". You see what TRIBALISM HAS CAUSED YOU? TURNING YOUR OWN KIND AGAINST EACH OTHER. AND WE BLAME SOUTH AFRICAN FOR BEING XENOPHOBIC. WHAT DO WE CALL YOUR DISPLAY OF HATRED? SAY NO TO TRIBALISM! JESUS CHRIST PREACHED UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. HE said: LOVE the LORD thy GOD with all thine HEART and LOVE your neighbor as yourself.
Peradventure you are not a christian or maybe you are but not born again, i am using this medium to introduce you to JESUS CHRIST.

GOD PLEASE MAKE US INSTRUMENT OF YOUR PEACE,
Where there is hatred, let your love increase Lord,

Walls of pride and prejudice shall cease When we are your instruments of peace.
Where there is hatred, we will show his love
Where there is injury, we will never judge
Where there is striving, we will speak his peace
To the millions crying for release, We will be his instruments of peace
Where there is blindness, we will pray for sight
Where there is darkness, we will shine his light
Where there is sadness, we will bear their grief
To the millions crying for relief, We will be your instruments of peace.

SHALOM.
Spare me the crap ogbeni. Ibos have said worse that what that guy and Ibos refused to condemn them. Jesus want us to be united but yet he created different languages and cultures. I don't like Ibos and don't want to share same country with them. Let them get da f.uck off and get their Biafra. These Ibos stink me to the bone. I don't like them at all.
For your info, I am also from Osun

1 Like

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by Proffdada: 2:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
ceejay80s:
sack the afonja expired cum
and you dey sell market to the same people you dey insult. Your business sense is on a minus

1 Like

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by Patrioticooduan: 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
CSTR1005:

You are psychotic.

Loud mouth and no strength. No difference between you people and women.

cone headed inbreeders .
amadioha fire you and your people.
Look at this Ibo scumbag talking. Loud mouth and no strength? You just clearly defined you useless Ibo animals. You run your mouth and when you are beaten, you start crying and start crying victim. No be the same Ibos I dey see everyday?
Oloriburuku tribe!

1 Like

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by Guestlander: 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
kaorama:
This is not a reasonable step in any way. The statement sounds almost like a parable, without any intention to unmask the identity of the deluded miscreant. A serious institution would have given a clearer picture of what relationship the said Ajibola had with Babcock university and the exact date the relationship was terminated. I think Babcock is being economical with the truth and this doesn't speak well if them.

The statement from the university is clear enough. Whether you believe it or not is your problem. If you want to unmask or arrest the culprit contact the police. It is a university not a police station.

2 Likes

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by enemyofprogress: 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
kaorama:
This is not a reasonable step in any way. The statement sounds almost like a parable, without any intention to unmask the identity of the deluded miscreant. A serious institution would have given a clearer picture of what relationship the said Ajibola had with Babcock university and the exact date the relationship was terminated. I think Babcock is being economical with the truth and this doesn't speak well if them.
why not sue the school then?
Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by enemyofprogress: 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
Guestlander:

The statement from the university is clear enough. Whether you believe it or not is your problem. If you want to unmask or arrest the culprit contact the police. It is a university not a police station.
don't mind the guy

1 Like

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by CSTR1005: 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Look at this Ibo scumbag talking. Loud mouth and no strength? You just clearly defined you useless Ibo animals. You run your mouth and when you are beaten, you start crying and start crying victim. No be the same Ibos I dey see everyday?
Oloriburuku tribe!
Don't worry.

By the time one igbo man in your street breaks your mouth, you will not be able to shout egbami o.

Descendants of weaklings.

1 Like

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by ifartonyou: 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
enemyofprogress:
don't mind the guy
As a Northerner, I'll be the referee. Alabi 11: 0 IPOB

2 Likes

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by maasoap(m): 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
Fierce11:
Damage control.. so those students that claimed that the said man is still a staff are probably silly abi?
babcock should accept responsibility and deal with the staff accordingly
kaorama:

He said something bad but what happened to your brother who called Yorubas sophisticated morrons? And it is a favourite phrase on you guys lips these days

1 Like

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by Patrioticooduan: 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
CSTR1005:

Don't worry.

By the time one igbo man in your street breaks your mouth, you will not be able to shout egbami o.

Descendants of weaklings.
Which Ibo man? Na so una dey make mouth until they start to dey beat una. The Ibos I knew in high school and university must have come from Congo
Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by QuotaSystem: 2:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
Amarabae:

I know a senior prof in babcock, I just talked to him this morning about this case and he told me that even the vc is aware of the recent development, they have been receiving petitions.
This fool will lose his job

Good afternoon wink

1 Like

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by mechanics(m): 3:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
kaorama:
This is not a reasonable step in any way. The statement sounds almost like a parable, without any intention to unmask the identity of the deluded miscreant. A serious institution would have given a clearer picture of what relationship the said Ajibola had with Babcock university and the exact date th relationship was terminated. I think Babcock is being economical with the truth and this doesn't speak well if them.
They have told you the man in question is not talking on behalf of them, what do you expect them to say again?
Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by donb06: 3:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
midolian:
that's what you want to hear..that he has been sacked .. grin

Why should he be sacked? For airing his opinion? In fact the guy should be promoted..Igbos have made far worse comments on this forum and other forums alike ..and nothing happened..

That afonja brother is a warrior! I like him! This doesn't mean I hate the Igbos in general, but the truth is the way some of you go about things disgust many of us..and in fact, it affects the love we have for the good ones among you..

This hatred some of my afonja brothers and my Igbo friends have for each other started when Jonathan lost elections. That hatman and his wife ignited it by their hate campaigns..Now they are in otueke getting entertained with the way you guys fight each other grin grin

oga abeg no vex oo... Buhari and Jonathan, whose campaign in 2011 and 2015 was based on hate?? Abeg post one comment on hatred Jonathan made. The fight about Yoruba and Igbo started long long time ago during the civil war....
Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by AuroraB(f): 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
mcdonchange:

The idiot is not a staff of Babcock University and i can confirm to you that i am live in Babcock form his previous colleagues and i can categorically state that he was dismissed few years ago.
NOTE: Babcock is an adventist University that contains large population of Igbo people both as STAFFS and STUDENTS. Adventist church in general is a small Faith that comprises of Large proposition of IGBO, YOURUBA AND HAUSA tribes, because of their small population, they take each other as brothers.

Don't ask me how! I am an Adventist, a Babcock Staff and a prospective Babcock student.
And here is a mail i personally got from the school upon confirmation.
Okay dear smiley
Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by donb06: 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Even if he was a staff of Babcock, they no born una well to sack him. What the guy said is the bitter truth which you flat.heads must swallow.
go put am for Facebook with your face shown stop ranting in nairaland

3 Likes

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by ceejay80s(m): 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
Proffdada:
and you dey sell market to the same people you dey insult. Your business sense is on a minus
who cares, I force u?
u that buys market from same people u insult nko?
or are u in coma when ever the thread is about the igbo's
ur purchasing sense na minus, u think say n a Nairaland dey feed me,
u get time check my thread wey Yoruba's dey buy market from me but u didn't see the other thread wey I dey help so many Yoruba's for free.
tsseeeeeew!!!
Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by Kennydoc(m): 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
midolian:
that's what you want to hear..that he has been sacked .. grin

Why should he be sacked? For airing his opinion? In fact the guy should be promoted..Igbos have made far worse comments on this forum and other forums alike ..and nothing happened..

That afonja brother is a warrior! I like him! This doesn't mean I hate the Igbos in general, but the truth is the way some of you go about things disgust many of us..and in fact, it affects the love we have for the good ones among you..

This hatred some of my afonja brothers and my Igbo friends have for each other started when Jonathan lost elections. That hatman and his wife ignited it by their hate campaigns..Now they are in otueke getting entertained with the way you guys fight each other grin grin

I don't think any Igbo has said anything against Yorubas here on Nairaland that is worse than what the guy said against Igbos. Moreover, Nairaland mods usually delete such comments and ban such people. And I also need to remind you that the inter-tribal attacks here are bidirectional, in equal intensity. Some people even take it for fun.

The way the attitude of many Igbos here on Nairaland disgusts you is also the same way your attitude disgusts some of them. It's a mutual thing. That's why Nigeria isn't really a nation cos we are different people, hate one another and don't enjoy living together.

Also, the bitterness between Igbos and Yorubas here on Nairaland is probably over 6 or more years old. It didn't start with Jonathan's election loss. Don't say what you don't know. It only worsened when Buhari came into power because Buhari chose to rub it into the faces of Igbo that he doesn't give a damn about them, by virtue of his utterances and appointments.
Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by Patrioticooduan: 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
donb06:
go put am for Facebook with your face shown stop ranting in nairaland
You dey craze? Many Yorubas have posted same thing but all flat.heads do is rant. What have you done to this Yoruba guy apart from insults and telling Babcock to sack him? Them born una to touch him? Try am na and see what will happen to you flat.heads.
Chest beaters
Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by fabienjoe: 3:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
BabcockUniv:

The attention of Babcock University has been drawn to a story titled"Babcock University staff goes on a rant; Says Igbos Should Have Been Wiped Out During the Biafran War".
The story is credited to one Alaba Ajibola.

This is to inform the public that the said Ajibola is neither a staff of Babcock University nor does he represent the University in any way whatsoever. The said Ajibola was once a staff of the Institution but his engagement with the University in that capacity ceased long ago. There is no longer any relationship, whether imagined or real, between the said Ajibola and Babcock University. Therefore, the University dissociates itself from him and his comments.

Babcock University's pride is in its diversity of people and cultures. It is a global institution, and accommodates people, without bias, from every continent of the world.This confers upon the University its mark of uniqueness and identity as a global brand. The Institution celebrates the diversity of humanity because it gives a sense of beauty, and an acknowledgement of the power of God, the creator of all.

Babcock University values every and all persons irrespective of creed, culture, race, religion, and political persuasions.

The noble achievements of the University have been made possible by the the contributions of the exceptionally gifted and immensely great individuals from the different parts of this country, and those from other nations of the world, who have found joy working in the University.

Whereas Babcock University believes in freedom of expression, and places premium on autonomy and responsibility, it is never supportive and does not wish to accede to any divisive tendencies intentionally or unintentionally couched, and are capable of inflaming the embers of discord, or potentially devised to dismember the nation.

The University wishes to thank members of the public for their continued faith in the Institution, and for believing in it as socially responsible.

The University will continue to promote love, unity, excellence, integrity and accountability in all it does.

Yours sincerely,
Joshua Suleiman,
Director, Communication and Marketing, Babcock University, Ogun State, Nigeria.
quo

The biggest damage is really the one this guy has done to himself. He cannot secure a visa to any developed country let alone work there for the entirety of his life. If Nigeria were to be a decent country he can never secure any decent employment or allowed to hold any office. Promotion of genocide is a very serious crime.
Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by Patrioticooduan: 3:40pm On Aug 19, 2018
Kennydoc:

I don't think any Igbo has said anything against Yorubas here on Nairaland that is worse than what the guy said against Igbos. Moreover, Nairaland mods usually delete such comments and ban such people. And I also need to remind you that the inter-tribal attacks here are bidirectional, in equal intensity. Some people even take it for fun.

The way the attitude of many Igbos here on Nairaland disgusts you is also the same way your attitude disgusts some of them. It's a mutual thing. That's why Nigeria isn't really a nation cos we are different people, hate one another and don't enjoy living together.

Also, the bitterness between Igbos and Yorubas here on Nairaland is probably over 6 or more years old. It didn't start with Jonathan's election loss. Don't say what you don't know. It only worsened when Buhari came into power because Buhari chose to rub it into the faces of Igbo that he doesn't give a damn about them, by virtue of his utterances and appointments.
Yes you right. We shouldn't be together. But to blame Buhari for this hate between Yorubas and Ibos shows you are nothing than an Ibo liar! The hate escalated because you Ibos could not handle that 2015 election which you woefully and bitterly lost.
Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by Kennydoc(m): 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Yes you right. We shouldn't be together. But to blame Buhari for this hate between Yorubas and Ibos shows you are nothing than an Ibo liar! The hate escalated because you Ibos could not handle that 2015 election which you woefully and bitterly lost.

Read what I wrote again, this time more carefully, and give me reasons why I shouldn't e-slap you.
The person I quoted said the hatred between Igbos and Yorubas started when Jonathan lost, and I corrected him by saying it started long before then, but only worsened when Buhari took over power cos of his attitude towards the Igbos. What is the lie in it?

Will you just shut up! Which election did we lose woefully and bitterly? Is Jonathan an Igbo man? We supported Jonathan against Buhari and he lost. What's the big deal there? Majority of the states of the Core North supported Buhari against Jonathan in 2011 yet when he won, he still carried them along in his government. Buhari called Igbos "5 percenters", has so far marginalised Igbos in his appointments (including promotion of officers in the Police, Customs and Immigration) plus the infamous python dance which is still a major source of grievance to Igbos. Do you know how many innocent Igbos that were killed as a result of that python dance?

Had Buhari been half as a nationalist as Yar'Adua was, he would have silenced the opposition from the East. Had Buhari chosen to treat Igbos fairly like other Nigerians, he would have been better accepted by Igbos than he is now. So it wasn't about Jonathan losing the election. It's more about who Jonathan lost to, and the consequence of his administration on Igbos and the rest of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by ceejay80s(m): 4:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
Kennydoc:

na only u and I get brain pass for this forum, see ur analysis
Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by Patrioticooduan: 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
Kennydoc:

Read what I wrote again, this time more carefully, and give me reasons why I shouldn't e-slap you.
The person I quoted said the hatred between Igbos and Yorubas started when Jonathan lost, and I corrected him by saying it started long before then, but only worsened when Buhari took over power cos of his attitude towards the Igbos. What is the lie in it?

Will you just shut up! Which election did we lose woefully and bitterly? Is Jonathan an Igbo man? We supported Jonathan against Buhari and he lost. What's the big deal there? Majority of the states of the Core North supported Buhari against Jonathan in 2011 yet when he won, he still carried them along in his government. Buhari called Igbos "5 percenters", has so far marginalised Igbos in his appointments (including promotion of officers in the Police, Customs and Immigration) plus the infamous python dance which is still a major source of grievance to Igbos. Do you know how many innocent Igbos that were killed as a result of that python dance?

Had Buhari been half as a nationalist as Yar'Adua was, he would have silenced the opposition from the East. Had Buhari chosen to treat Igbos fairly like other Nigerians, he would have been better accepted by Igbos than he is now. So it wasn't about Jonathan losing the election. It's more about who Jonathan lost to, and the consequence of his administration on Igbos and the rest of Nigerians.
I have got no time to reply these lies. Why were your people calling Yoruba people 'slaves' and 'betrayals'? Do you think I am new in this forum? You think I don't all those disparaging remarks your people made towards my tribe? Did Jonathan not marginalize Yoruba people? What did you people do when Yorubas decided not to vote for him? They insulted them. Because Buhari marginalized you, your next step is to castigate Yoruba people right? This shows you Ibos are bloody liars!
Anyways, I would want you guys to be given your Biafra. I support the idea that this country should be split. I can't live in the same country with you Ibos. We will always hate each other for life!
Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by Kennydoc(m): 4:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

I have got no time to reply these lies. Why were your people calling Yoruba people 'slaves' and 'betrayals'? Do you think I am new in this forum? You think I don't all those disparaging remarks your people made towards my tribe? Did Jonathan not marginalize Yoruba people? What did you people do when Yorubas decided not to vote for him? They insulted them. Because Buhari marginalized you, your next step is to castigate Yoruba people right? This shows you Ibos are bloody liars!
Anyways, I would want you guys to be given your Biafra. I support the idea that this country should be split. I can't live in the same country with you Ibos. We will always hate each other for life!

See, I've had an account on Nairaland probably long before you knew there was a forum called Nairaland. The attack between Yorubas and Igbos started long before 2015 elections. I can't categorically tell you which side initiated it, but it's been there for long. Those days, Igbos used to mock Yorubas and call them cowards and backstabbers while Yorubas used to call Igbos drug dealers, fake drug sellers, baby factory operators etc. The main cause of the fights then was centred around the civil war.

Talking about Jonathan marginalising Yorubas, remember that SW had the slot for Speaker of HoR under Jonathan, but being that SW was mostly ruled by ACN opposition party, they aligned with Tambuwal who is from the North West and voted him to be Speaker against their SW PDP candidate. That was the reason why SW had no principal officer under Jonathan.
Igbos attack Yorubas when they consider Buhari's government cos Tinubu made it easier for Buhari to be president. Even though it wasn't mainly Yoruba votes that made him to win (cos his margin of win in the SW is small), however, it would have been impossible for him to win without Yoruba (especially Tinubu) support.

I don't hate Yorubas. As a matter a fact, some of my friends are Yoruba, and I relate well with them. I feel bad when Yorubas attack Igbos here, just the same way you feel bad when Igbos insult Yorubas, but let's remind ourselves that it goes both ways on Nairaland. Any time you see me engaging in such petty tribal fights, know that I am responding to somebody else who has insulted my race.

If there are people that will wish for an end to be put to all the inter-tribal wars all over social media, I am one of them. And please, stop calling me a liar. I hate that. You can disagree with me, but don't call me a liar. None of what I have said is a lie. You may not fully agree with them cos you are seeing things from a different perspective, but that doesn't make my view lies. Thank you.
Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by Patrioticooduan: 4:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
Kennydoc:

See, I've had an account on Nairaland probably long before you knew there was a forum called Nairaland. The attack between Yorubas and Igbos started long before 2015 elections. I can't categorically tell you which side initiated it, but it's been there for long. Those days, Igbos used to mock Yorubas and call them cowards and backstabbers while Yorubas used to call Igbos drug dealers, fake drug sellers, baby factory operators etc. The main cause of the fights then was centred around the civil war.

Talking about Jonathan marginalising Yorubas, remember that SW had the slot for Speaker of HoR under Jonathan, but being that SW was mostly ruled by ACN opposition party, they aligned with Tambuwal who is from the North West and voted him to be Speaker against their SW PDP candidate. That was the reason why SW had no principal officer under Jonathan.

I don't hate Yorubas. As a matter a fact, some of my friends are Yoruba, and I relate well with them. I feel bad when Yorubas attack Igbos here, just the same way you feel bad when Igbos insult Yorubas, but let's remind ourselves that it goes both ways on Nairaland. Any time you see me engaging in such petty tribal fights, know that I am responding to somebody else who has insulted my race.

If there are people that will wish for an end to be put to all the inter-tribal wars all over social media, I am one of them. And please, stop calling me a liar. I hate that. You can disagree with me, but don't call me a liar. None of what I have said is a lie. You may not fully agree with them cos you are seeing things from a different perspective, but that doesn't make my view lies. Thank you.
Whenever I attack Ibos, it is because they insult my tribe. I also want this hate to stop. Unfortunately, it can't. Hence, my support for Nigeria disintegration. Everyone should go their separate ways. We will do better our own
Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by Kennydoc(m): 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Whenever I attack Ibos, it is because they insult my tribe. I also want this hate to stop. Unfortunately, it can't. Hence, my support for Nigeria disintegration. Everyone should go their separate ways. We will do better our own

So what do you do when your tribesmen throw the first shot? We all know that sometimes, Yorubas initiate the insult, mockery and attacks. Other times, it is the Igbos. The truth is that we all either feel okay or indifferent when our tribes are on the offensive, yet become annoyed the moment our tribes are on the receiving end. Once in a while, I caution Igbos that do that, but most times I keep silent. We are all guilty in one way or the other.
Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by Patrioticooduan: 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
Kennydoc:

So what do you do when your tribesmen throw the first shot? We all know that sometimes, Yorubas initiate the insult, mockery and attacks. Other times, it is the Igbos. The truth is that we all either feel okay or indifferent when our tribes are on the offensive, yet become annoyed the moment our tribes are on the receiving end. Once in a while, I caution Igbos that do that, but most times I keep silent. We are all guilty in one way or the other.
Yes we are all guilty. This is why it can never end. It has been like this and will continue like this. Even on Facebook and other websites, Yorubas and Ibos don't get along. This is why I say splitting the country is the best solution.
Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by Adebowale89(m): 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
Odingo1:

You are now agreeing that Delta state is part of Biafra when it suit you
. You people are the one that is ready to die in campaigning that there is no Igbo in Niger Delta or South South, now that we have agreed you forcing it on Igbos that South South are Biafrans.

see this ignorant. at least south are reading how you deny them so quite here. you people will be the first to abuse people but when they responded back y'all will be crying like helpless baby here

who your Biafra EPP?

1 Like

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by Kennydoc(m): 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Yes we are all guilty. This is why it can never end. It has been like this and will continue like this. Even on Facebook and other websites, Yorubas and Ibos don't get along. This is why I say splitting the country is the best solution.

Then maybe more Yorubas should be like you and join in the agitation for breakup of the country. Isn't IPOB one of the reasons why Yorubas insult Igbos online? If Yorubas get as aggressive as Igbos are about the breakup of Nigeria, then the northerners will take it more serious, and that may end up becoming a reality.
Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by Obierika(m): 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
kaorama:

Whatever the guy said was in his personal capacity and does not represent the views of the school.

The rebuttal they have offered is sufficient because they do not owe you an explanation of what disciplinary measures they have taken against the erring staff.
Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by Patrioticooduan: 5:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
Kennydoc:

Then maybe more Yorubas should be like you and join in the agitation for breakup of the country. Isn't IPOB one of the reasons why Yorubas insult Igbos online? If Yorubas get as aggressive as Igbos are about the breakup of Nigeria, then the northerners will take it more serious, and that may end up becoming a reality.
Ipob insult Yoruba all the time. How do you expect Yoruba people not to mock them? Anyways, there Yoruba people that want this country to split. I do hope we have leaders that share same thought
Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by Patrioticooduan: 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
Adebowale89:

see this ignorant. at least south are reading how you deny them so quite here. you people will be the first to abuse people but when they responded back y'all will be crying like helpless baby here

who your Biafra EPP?
Abeg bro, let them get their Biafra. The country should split once and for all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Fallen Standard Of Education In Nigeria- Who Is To Blame? / 6-9-3 Universal Basic Education (UBE) Scheme To Replace 6-3-3-4 / Professor Matt Meyer In University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Delivering LECTURE (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.