Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Liz Anjorin Breaks Silence On Fight With Ronke Oshodi-oke - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Anjorin Breaks Silence On Fight With Ronke Oshodi-oke (17652 Views)

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) / Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram / Liz Anjorin Slams Ronke Oshodi Oke. Calls Her An 'Old Jobless Begger' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Anjorin Breaks Silence On Fight With Ronke Oshodi-oke by gabbasin(m): 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2018
Jchi9876:
Who is this cockroach? Is she a house wife or a market woman? what she needs to hire a publicist. She is terrible with interviews
I agree with you, she was on classic FM the other day and she was spewing out trash and she call herself a graduate, unintelligent and shallow in IQ
Re: Liz Anjorin Breaks Silence On Fight With Ronke Oshodi-oke by israelmao(m): 7:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
We only celebrate the celebratable.
Re: Liz Anjorin Breaks Silence On Fight With Ronke Oshodi-oke by davidyoung17: 10:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
opeyemiskullman:
this girl anjorin! na illitrate dey worry her! Aunty ronke no b her mate!! Naso all dis olosho girls wey dey call demself celeb! Go dey post nonsense 4 fb and instgram. Den get flat tire den go post...!na ur mama get dis net?
shut the fvck up man! you need to be closer to her for you to know how sound and brilliant she is. and stop all these hate on her... she's doing well for herself
Re: Liz Anjorin Breaks Silence On Fight With Ronke Oshodi-oke by davidyoung17: 10:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
gabbasin:
I agree with you, she was on classic FM the other day and she was spewing out trash and she call herself a graduate, unintelligent and shallow in IQ
may God forgive you guys. get your fact right before you spouting gibberish
Re: Liz Anjorin Breaks Silence On Fight With Ronke Oshodi-oke by davidyoung17: 10:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
gabbasin:
stop spewing gibberish my friend. I also listened to the programme but she didn't say anything bad, she was only talking about the positive things that can help this country. I know you're hater but I leave you to God
Re: Liz Anjorin Breaks Silence On Fight With Ronke Oshodi-oke by opeyemiskullman(m): 12:58am On Aug 20, 2018
davidyoung17:
shut the fvck up man! you need to be closer to her for you to know how sound and brilliant she is. and stop all these hate on her... she's doing well for herself

Hello alaye....no com dey follow street dey talk anyhow....who 1 close to ashana...and who dey hate her....well u no b current man...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only Fela Kuti Does Afrobeat As Far As I’m Concerned” – Burna Boy / ELDee And Wife, Dolapo Latinwo-Belo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary / Seun Kuti Tells Religious Leaders To Stop Praying For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.