Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,523 members, 7,843,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition (36173 Views)

David Ajiboye Is Dead! Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Manager Dies / Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds / Protesters At Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM Radio To Stop Demolition Of The Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by pfadom: 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
softwerk:
Hmmm embarassed

If the demolition was politically motivated I advise him to stop broadcasting..... Otherwise this bubu regime can come 'demolish' Yinka Ayefele's remaining legs ohh grin

Me I have said my own!

Shame on you!!

I guess you have psychological issues. You don't even know the difference between the personality of Ajimobi and the presidency. You still nurse your incurable bitterness against Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by anujomi2018: 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
4601CE:
Lmao
Nobody said they should not broadcast!
Just move somewhere else and remember to get Government approval this time angry
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
kingsman66:

GST 101 spotted...
Use of English I suppose undecided
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by stagger: 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
Instead of talking too much, can we do a GoFund me campaign to rebuild this man's station? I cannot believe that a government would treat a powerful representative of the physically challenged this way. Yet we have beggars of northern extraction with no disability begging all over the streets of Abuja.

Lemme see the next kaftan-wearing or hijab-wearing baga that will accost me at an ATM again whether I no go use slap redesign the person face. Nonsense! angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by jimcomb(m): 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
So sorry for the workers because staying at home isn't BEANS.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by OboOlora(f): 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
softwerk:
Hmmm embarassed

If the demolition was politically motivated I advise him to stop broadcasting..... Otherwise this bubu regime can come 'demolish' Yinka Ayefele's remaining legs ohh grin

Me I have said my own!
E nor go better for u, u don make me laff rice de comot my nose

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by maasoap(m): 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
egoriboy:
This is rape on freedom of expression guaranty in democratic sane society

How?
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by iammo(m): 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
I have been asking this question since morning but no one gave me the answer.

What political difference made ajimobi destroy the property?

I can't remember ayefele and ajimobi having any fight or the radio station airing any political programme that Oyo state government find offensive.
Even at that, there are over 25 stations in ibadan alone, why pick ayefele's station alone?

Even at the height of the threat, the radio station was still shout that no one should publish anything against the state government on it's behalf.

So I just want to know what the problem is. I know ajimobi has been destroying shops on road ride for couple of weeks now but I don't that that building deserve to be destroyed yet unless they are making that road six lanes.

So anyone with answer should please answer me.

They aired a comprehensive report of the reasons why the bodija to akinyele meat seller bruhaha, was just another government land grabing exercise similar to Iwo road plank seller land grabing even after valid court orders stopping such, they aired the main reason behind Oyo APC parrellel congress and ajimobi's tendencies to want to be a Godfather. Now in Ibadan getting C of O, might take over 6 years, but a government aproved building plan was approved by akala administration, such document was tendered to a court around the jurisdiction, but rather than wait for a court pronouncements, the govt proceeded to demolish the structure when, an hearing was scheduled for tomorrow, this happened in Ogun,Kaduna, IMO and now oyo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by Walelavender(m): 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
Yes! Fresh FM is so strong. Airing 'Sunday Glorious Melody'. It is one of the most listened to Radio stations in the city.

They will pick up the pieces and go stronger.
It is a phase it would pass. Obviously a political vendetta against an apolitical radio station.

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by pacificom: 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
4601CE:
Lmao
Nobody said they should not broadcast!
Just move somewhere else and remember to get Government approval this time angry
Eish!!! There is nothing wrong with that location. Their fence was partially demolished when that building was mapped in the previous construction. Besides why that place alone. I think it is a jungle justice against fresh fm.

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by benzion72(m): 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
FM radio can be broadcasted from a cartoon pali. Ajimobi and APC at the height of madness. Ajimobi is dead politically hitting everything olubadan stool not speard

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by kunmiiii: 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
This is quite disheartening, but if the situation could have been salvaged by any means, his press release and quoting the governor in verbatim about what was probably said in confidence that people told him to demolish the building becos of political differences will make it impossible for them to reason, it irks the government and politicians when u ridicule them like that, that press release was written by an amateur.

All the same...better days ahead for OJA!!!
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by chrisifeanyi: 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
There are in air. Listening from Port Harcourt

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by cobadit(m): 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
I stand not against neither Fresh FM nor OYSG. All I see is that maybe fresh FM/Ayefele has offended OYSG in one way or the other because if truly the music house was constructed against the bye law/ Approved plan why did the government not serve them STOP ORDER during the construction,why did the government not take action until now, and to the radio station, OYSG said in a press release that a notice was sent to you and received by the radio station but the radio station refuse to reply until when CONTRAVENTION NOTICE was served , let the radio station upload the approved plan to clear the air.
But one thing I'm sure of is that OYSG is angry with Ayefele / Fresh FM to take such action now.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by philiancoop(m): 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
This govt is drunk. anyway check out our
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by philiancoop(m): 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
This govt is drunk. anyway check out our energy solution below
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by ajbf: 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
This is one of the genesis of the problems .
cc EarthXmetahuman, 4601CE, maasoap, cobadit, obaataaokpaewu, enemyofprogress,
NSNA

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by Kdon2: 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
torino88:
Yinka Ayefele’s radio station, Fresh FM, has continued to broadcast after the demolition visited on the building housing it.
The Music House housing the radio station and other business concerns was razed before dawn on Sunday by the Oyo State Government.
The government demolition squad had invaded the Challenge area of Ibadan where the structure was situated at about 4.30Am, the News Agency of Nigeria had reported.
A notification via the Facebook wall of the radio station had advised listeners to listen via a dedicated URL.
As of the time of filing this report, a ‘children’s programme’ was blaring loud and clear, even as the anchor encouraged listeners to call in.https://punchng.com/yinka-ayefeles-fresh-fm-continues-broadcast-despite-demolition

A governor that has lost all sense of shame and moral responsibility. To destroy investment that employ your citizens for ego sake is height of foolishness

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
Praktikals:

Abi what done he done for them

Bisimilahi ... shocked
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by Bygrace1(m): 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
Is this part of what the dividends of democracy that the southwestern people are to enjoy. This govt in collaboration with their partners have crippled the growth of their state university. Indeed this man is constituted authority.... I wish AYEFELE the best
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by ehissi(m): 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
I have been asking this question since morning but no one gave me the answer.

What political difference made ajimobi destroy the property?

I can't remember ayefele and ajimobi having any fight or the radio station airing any political programme that Oyo state government find offensive.
Even at that, there are over 25 stations in ibadan alone, why pick ayefele's station alone?

Even at the height of the threat, the radio station was still shout that no one should publish anything against the state government on it's behalf.

So I just want to know what the problem is. I know ajimobi has been destroying shops on road ride for couple of weeks now but I don't that that building deserve to be destroyed yet unless they are making that road six lanes.

So anyone with answer should please answer me.

See your answer here...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USUA75YSDHM

https://www.nairaland.com/4441883/sowore-omoyele-vs-adebayo-shittu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by Bygrace1(m): 2:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
ajbf:
This is one of the genesis of the problems . cc EarthXmetahuman, 4601CE
where is the freedom of speech in the country?
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by Oghenekohwo1402(f): 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2018
Praktikals:

Abi what done he done for them
you no well. See your mouth!! cheesy. No be only what did he did to them!!! What did he do to them??
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by franchasng: 3:02pm On Aug 19, 2018
Don't be deceived, Yoruba people are the most wicked, callous tribe in Nigeria after Fulani tribe.

They hate themselves, they can kill each other for politics and they can betray their fellow Yoruba for politics and to please a northern politician, examples are:

Rift between OBJ and Tinubu

Otunba Gbenga Daniel and the serving governor of Ogun.

Tinubu and Fashola cold war that's killing Lagos state slowly sad

Aregbesola and Senator Omisore in Osun!

It is this same useless Yoruba political fight that caused the first Nigerian coup.

In case u don't know, Awolowo and Akintola Williams were sworn enemies that due to their political fight, Nigeria was thrown into early coup targeted by the young military guys to remove Zik and Tafawa Belewa to install Awolowo as president but Yorubas will always turn the table around and lie.

Wicked people, your time of reaping will surely come angry angry

The war Alaba Ajibola started won't end soon until wicked Yorubas fish him out and make sure he is jailed angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by oderinlewo(m): 3:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
softwerk:
Hmmm embarassed

Me I have said my own!
lol
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by SocialJustice: 3:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
StarUp:
If it were a structure built by the proceeds of a politician's loot now they will not bring the place down o...nawao, even cripple self get enemies... Devil na bastard aswear!
Better bastard.
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by Antoeni(m): 3:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
I Heard He contravened Oyo State Town planning Law. And also has been Attacking the Govt and making hate Speeches In Radio Station

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by EarthXmetahuman: 3:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
[s]
ehissi:

See your answer here...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USUA75YSDHM

https://www.nairaland.com/4441883/sowore-omoyele-vs-adebayo-shittu
[/s]similar program happens allover radio station in ibadsn..

Government is not going after sowore but radio station.. does that make any sense..
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by abdullkabar(m): 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2018
enemyofprogress:
What did he did to them?
He didn't did anything oo my broad,na wetin dey pain us there be that He didn't did anything
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by EarthXmetahuman: 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
ajbf:
This is one of the genesis of the problems .
cc EarthXmetahuman, 4601CE, maasoap, cobadit, obaataaokpaewu, enemyofprogress,
NSNA
now this makes more sense than the video the other guy was posting.

If the vendetta is actually about this, then ajimobi will literally go down as the worst thing to ever happen to Oyo state.

At least the station is still on the air, now the stupid gap toothed bastard will get more than he bargained for.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by Akolawole(m): 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2018
softwerk:
Hmmm embarassed

Me I have said my own!

You think Buhari is Obasanjo?
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by ehissi(m): 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
[s][/s]similar program happens allover radio station in ibadsn..

Government is not going after sowore but radio station.. does that make any sense..

Obviously you didnt listen/watch the video, else you would have known that the APC led government took a serious bashing there.....

Lemme leave it there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Bassey And Debie-Rise Reunite In Ibadan / Revealed At Last: Why Ini Edo’s Marriage Failed / A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.