Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,206 members, 7,849,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition (36180 Views)

David Ajiboye Is Dead! Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Manager Dies / Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds / Protesters At Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM Radio To Stop Demolition Of The Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by EMMANUEL69: 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
APC has underperformed in Oyo State. All the streets are dirty and workers are not being paid Please let everybody remember that only God's position is permanent.
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by gudnex22(m): 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
post=70418894:
Way to go.....
Tough time never last.... But tough people do!
Stop pretending APC supporters have no conscience

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by Akolawole(m): 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
egoriboy:
This is rape on freedom of expression guaranty in democratic sane society

Ridiculous!
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by EarthXmetahuman: 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
ehissi:

Obviously you didnt listen/watch the video, else you would have known that the APC led government took a serious bashing there.....

Lemme leave it there
I have actually watched the video when it first appeared on nairaland and on Sahara tv.. so nope that's definitely not the problem. There are many more heated political debates than that on radio stations in ibadan.

Someone else already provided the answer.. thanks anyway.
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
gmercy713:
You don't necessarily need a big building to broadcast.

If you know,you know.
Fresh FM came into existence maybe two years ago or so. That building has bn there for a while. It is called 'Music House'. That has bn his office (or let say his music business headquater) for a very long time.
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by NERDYDREAMS(m): 3:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
Indi ami
MIKOLOWISKA:
No freedom AFTER speech
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by EarthXmetahuman: 3:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
EMMANUEL69:
APC has underperformed in Oyo State. All the streets are dirty and workers are not being paid Please let everybody remember that only God's position is permanent.
streets are not dirty but I agreed they underperformed.. especially ajimobis second term has been disaster.. but streets are definitely not dirty.
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by ajbf: 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
ehissi:

See your answer here...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USUA75YSDHM

https://www.nairaland.com/4441883/sowore-omoyele-vs-adebayo-shittu

lol. Ajimobi even demolished the said minister building that he has built more than 30 years ago and thereafter cleared the site of all the debris of the demolition by using it to fill roads.
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by Uniique(m): 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
enemyofprogress:
What did he did to them?

He didn't did them anything o
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by seunlayi(m): 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
streets are not dirty but I agreed they underperformed.. especially ajimobis second term has been disaster.. but streets are definitely not dirty.
please don't argue with him. Oyo state and ibadan that I m residing in is very dirty. It is a fact
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by Praktikals(m): 3:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
Oghenekohwo1402:
you no well. See your mouth!! cheesy. No be only what did he did to them!!! What did he do to them??
Attend further English class, you no hear. Na to deh follow boiz upandan
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by DAVEZONIGLTD: 3:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
I said this would eventually happened the day I watch Shitu and Sowore debating at that venue.

Oh lord, please come and help the nation Nigeria.
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by EarthXmetahuman: 3:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
seunlayi:
please don't argue with him. Oyo state and ibadan that I m residing in is very dirty. It is a fact
please provide the pictures of the dirty street..

It shouldn't so hard to provide for something so dirty..

P.s, don't Google 2003 pictures of ibadan here..
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by Skookum(m): 3:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
4601CE:
Lmao
Nobody said they should not broadcast!
Just move somewhere else and remember to get Government approval this time angry
Who told u he don't get approval. Don't just come here and be splitting rubbish
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by backnbeta(f): 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
stagger:
Instead of talking too much, can we do a GoFund me campaign to rebuild this man's station?
Good idea...but the rebuilding has to start from land acquisition! God help Nigerians if the likes of Ajimobi smells presidential seat!
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
4601CE:
Lmao
Nobody said they should not broadcast!
Just move somewhere else and remember to get Government approval this time angry

And you think he didn't get approval that time.

Only God knows how you guys reason, you will build such an edifice and not have approval.

If you followed the news you wouldn't have said this.

He has been accused by Ajimobi of antagonising his government more than two times. So they did not say he doesn't have approval for the Building but that he did not use the building for what he claimed he wanted to use it for.

It is clear the demolition has a Political undertone.

Na today ppl dey convert building for something else? Why must this one be a problem.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by God2man(m): 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
See Wahala.

So official documents are nothing in as much there is a personal interest.
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
gmercy713:
You don't necessarily need a big building to broadcast.

If you know,you know.
exactly..fresh f.m can transmit from anywhere in the world.. technology ti take over
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by Ilaje44(m): 3:40pm On Aug 19, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
They will soon declare it illegal like Radio Biafra
Radio Biafra was a rogue radio station. It had no license to broadcast in Nigeria. That can’t be said of the Fresh FM.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
tamethem:

And you think he didn't get approval that time.

Only God knows how you guys reason, you will build such an edifice and not have approval.

If you followed the news you wouldn't have said this.

He has been accused by Ajimobi of antagonising his government more than two times. So they did say he doesn't have approval for the Building but that he did not use the building for what he claimed he wanted to use for.

It is clear the demolition has a Political undertone.

No today ppl dey convert building for something else? Why must this one be a problem.
Now you may kiss my ass

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
Skookum:

Who told u he don't get approval. Don't just come here and be splitting rubbish
Who told you he did?
Go to hell ,boy!
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
4601CE:
Now you may kiss my ass

That's if you have one.

A dead man is assless grin

cos he is a demon.

grin sick animal

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by ehissi(m): 3:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
ajbf:

lol. Ajimobi even demolished the said minister building that he has built more than 30 years ago and thereafter cleared the site of all the debris of the demolition by using it to fill roads.

If you are not aware of the tension that exist between the camp of Adebayo Shittu within the APC during the just concluded convention - who by the way is warming up to be governor of OYO - and camp of Ajimobi - who cannot exact loyalty of any kind from Adebayo shittu, whose fault is it!?

APC led government took a bashing from that interview and Ajimobi took it personal.

You talk about approved plan? The case is in court and ayefele insists that he has his plans. The governor wants to build an abbatoir their, it has nothing to do with expansion of road.

By reason of that interview, ayefele donated that place to the government unknowingly...

If you know, you know.... angry
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by Chubhie: 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2018
StarUp:
If it were a structure built by the proceeds of a politician's loot now they will not bring the place down o...nawao, even cripple self get enemies... Devil na bastard aswear!
This cracked me up.
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by paparazzi1987(m): 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
adaba onani anku igbe, Inanjo eyenlo, ketekete ku isopin.

If you know u know
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by legalwealth(m): 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
NSNA:
Could this be because Sowore was interviewed there

I 80% suspect this! !!
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by Jaideyone(m): 4:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
a lot of people are just making comments ignorantly.

anyone that has used that road will notice that other buildings were demolished when the road was constructed but the music house was left untouched and the house narrowed in from of the building.
the current demolision is politically motivated but it's something that should have been done years back when other buildings around there suffered the same fate!!!

what I'm saying in essence is ayefele must have used his influence then to stop the demolition but now that he's not in good terms with the government they are coming back to do what should have been done years back!!!

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by Tobycharles: 4:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
enemyofprogress:
What did he did to them?

It is finish... Chai!
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by Oghenekohwo1402(f): 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2018
Praktikals:

Attend further English class, you no hear. Na to deh follow boiz upandan
Amebo!! I'm a married woman. sad undecided .
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by MrSensor(m): 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
enemyofprogress:
What did he did to them?

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by Praktikals(m): 7:01pm On Aug 19, 2018
Oghenekohwo1402:
Amebo!! I'm a married woman. sad undecided .
Ha, forgive my manners, ma'am.
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition by Elitecee(m): 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
Same way Ajimobi and co. forced Edmund Obilo to leave splash FM because they are afraid he will bite them when they are going wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Judy Austin: Yul Edochie Best Nollywood Director, Second Wife Boasts / Revealed At Last: Why Ini Edo’s Marriage Failed / Genevieve Nnaji, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Campaign For A Better Nigeria - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.