Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

K - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / K (1025 Views)

Pls Treat As Urgent ( I Want You To Please Teach Me How To Cook These Foods) / Teach Me How To Make Delicious Toast Bread Please / Please Teach Me How To Prepare Fish Pepper Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

K by Fineboybigboy: 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2018
k
Re: K by sinaj(f): 3:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
How much will you pay me
Re: K by Fineboybigboy: 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
sinaj:
How much will you pay me
How much do you want grin cheesy
Re: K by sinaj(f): 4:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
Fineboybigboy:

How much do you want grin cheesy
how much can you pay
Re: K by Fineboybigboy: 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
sinaj:
how much can you pay
Davido neth worth
Re: K by aydelicious: 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2018
Fineboybigboy:
Anybody here that wanna teach how to make rice stew....please in a biginner way...
If you want to lean how to cook ,one,you must be in good mold and then you mush be careful with the knife you will be using,OK?
If you want to cook stew rice
Recipe
Fresh shombo 400g
Fresh tatashe 350g
Fresh tomatoes 600g
Onions 150g
Fish 1000g
Small amount of garlic and ginger
Salt 2 level of tea spoons
Six cubes of Maggie
One level of of nutmag (grounded)
Groundnut oil 180cl
Do you still want me to continue...,?
Re: K by Fineboybigboy: 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
aydelicious:

If you want to lean how to cook ,one,you must be in good mold and then you mush be careful with the knife you will be using,OK?
If you want to cook stew rice
Recipe
Fresh shombo 400g
Fresh tatashe 350g
Fresh tomatoes 600g
Onions 150g
Fish 1000g
Six cubes of Maggie
Groundnut oil 180cl
Please continue
Re: K by aydelicious: 6:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
aydelicious:

If you want to lean how to cook ,one,you must be in good mold and then you mush be careful with the knife you will be using,If you want to cook stew rice
Recipe
Fresh shombo 400g
Fresh tatashe 350g
Fresh tomatoes 600g
Onions 150g
Fish 1000g
Six cubes of Maggie
Groundnut oil 180cl
Method
First thing you need to do is to add all the pepper together, tatashe,rodeo,shombo,tomatos add them in to the bow together and divided the onion in to two And add the half of the onions in to the pepper then rinse all the pepper and ground the pepper, let it be rough grounding ,don't let the pepper to be smooth ooh ,now chop the remain onions,garlic, ginger and place it at a side .Now on your cooking gas and plACe your pot on it and add the oil to it,as you are waiting for the oil to be hot ,cut your fish to the size you want and remove all the intestine and then rinse the blood out ot the fish and fried the fish after you are been through with the fried ,now place another pot on the cooking gas and add your cooking oil in to it ,now wait the oil to be hot ,now add the chopping onions, ginger and garlic as once then steal it and add two cuble
of Maggie to it ,now add the pepper to it,you can now add the remain Maggie as you turn the pepper in to the hot oil,as you do that,now add all the remain recipe to the pepper,nutmag ,etc and cover it to steam and fried the pepper, so that water they use to ground the pepper, it will not be seen in the source, it will look dry ,as the oil will be showing on the surfaces of the source ,after that ,you can now add the fried fish to the source after the five minutes you add the fish to steam with the source then take it out of the cooking gas and serve!

(1) (Reply)

Supplier Of Abakaliki Rice In Lagos / Help My Girl Friend Served Me Pepper Soup Egg!! / Fabbri Live Show @ Justfood West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.