Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,757 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Teach Me How To Make Delicious Toast Bread Please - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Teach Me How To Make Delicious Toast Bread Please (1842 Views)

How To Prepare French Toast Bread / Lovers Of Bread, Please Come In. / Omelette And Toast Bread Recipe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teach Me How To Make Delicious Toast Bread Please by she234: 8:12am On Aug 11, 2017
Please anyone that knows how to prepare should teach me. Will make it tomorrow, thanks.
Re: Teach Me How To Make Delicious Toast Bread Please by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:51am On Aug 12, 2017
she234:
Please anyone that knows how to prepare should teach me. Will make it tomorrow, thanks.

In the absence of a toaster, do the following:
1. Place a frying pan on heat; add butter or oil.
2. Once butter is melted/oil is slightly heated, place bread slice on hot pan.
3. Allow to brown then turn it over for the other side to brown as well. Do this for as many bread slices as you want. Remove from heat.
4. Add your filling (eg egg, fish, sausage etc) on a slice and cover with another. You can spread butter/mayonnaise on the toasted slices if you so desire before add filling on top.
5. Serve and enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Teach Me How To Make Delicious Toast Bread Please by she234: 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
Thank you soo much.

ferhyntorlah:

In the absence of a toaster, do the following:
1. Place a frying pan on heat; add butter or oil.
2. Once butter is melted/oil is slightly heated, place bread slice on hot pan.
3. Allow to brown then turn it over for the other side to brown as well. Do this for as many bread sli..ces as you want. Remove from heat.
4. Add your filling (eg egg, fish, sausage etc) on a slice and cover with another. You can spread butter/mayonnaise on the toasted slices if you so desire before add filling on top.
5. Serve and enjoy.
Re: Teach Me How To Make Delicious Toast Bread Please by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
she234:
Thank you soo much.
My pleasure.

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Okro / 20 Things You Should Not Do At The Dinning Table / How Do I Preserved Vegetable Juice To Last Longer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.