Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,202 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Izzy Belle 19th Birthday: Stella Damasus Celebrates Daughter With Throwback Pic - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Izzy Belle 19th Birthday: Stella Damasus Celebrates Daughter With Throwback Pic (24483 Views)

Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Izzy Belle 19th Birthday: Stella Damasus Celebrates Daughter With Throwback Pic by ACE1010: 8:00am On Aug 20, 2018
HotMario:
I like Stella,

Happy birthday to the girl

Na your sister?? Na somebody property oo

Re: Izzy Belle 19th Birthday: Stella Damasus Celebrates Daughter With Throwback Pic by wink2015(m): 8:06am On Aug 20, 2018
The name STELLA DAMA?

Is it Damascus in Syria?
Re: Izzy Belle 19th Birthday: Stella Damasus Celebrates Daughter With Throwback Pic by Dollabiz: 8:16am On Aug 20, 2018
ohhh
Re: Izzy Belle 19th Birthday: Stella Damasus Celebrates Daughter With Throwback Pic by Sultty(m): 8:35am On Aug 20, 2018
Husband snatcher dey talk grin grin
Re: Izzy Belle 19th Birthday: Stella Damasus Celebrates Daughter With Throwback Pic by Bobbybrwon(m): 8:36am On Aug 20, 2018
englishmart:
She go don ripe now.

���
I can see what you are seeing
Re: Izzy Belle 19th Birthday: Stella Damasus Celebrates Daughter With Throwback Pic by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 20, 2018
Wait oo ...that Stella Damascus her best friend's husband wey she snatch..are they still together?cheesy
Re: Izzy Belle 19th Birthday: Stella Damasus Celebrates Daughter With Throwback Pic by ike007(m): 9:42am On Aug 20, 2018
shoelotng:
Why do people always look older in throwbacks
don't you know when pepper rest you will look younger?
Re: Izzy Belle 19th Birthday: Stella Damasus Celebrates Daughter With Throwback Pic by aalangel(f): 10:56am On Aug 20, 2018
englishmart:
She go don ripe now.

You're a bad somebody cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Izzy Belle 19th Birthday: Stella Damasus Celebrates Daughter With Throwback Pic by destined4favour: 11:07am On Aug 20, 2018
I lost my respect for her when she started changing husband like her wing.
Re: Izzy Belle 19th Birthday: Stella Damasus Celebrates Daughter With Throwback Pic by hopexter(m): 11:31am On Aug 20, 2018
englishmart:
She go don ripe now.

Go pluck am na since na Mango angry
Re: Izzy Belle 19th Birthday: Stella Damasus Celebrates Daughter With Throwback Pic by ImaIma1(f): 12:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
Tolexander:
Stella doesn't hop from one man to the other.
If not that Jaiye Aboderin died, they may likely still be together.

You could have said "snatch another woman's husband", that will still be accepted.

But she was married to another man after Jaiye.

Although i do not subscribe to the "hop" idea that was ascribed to her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stray Bullet Stuck In Uche Novia Son’s Hand - Pics / Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) / Bobrisky Rocks Green Wig To Recent Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.