Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend (32130 Views)

20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m / Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by BloggersNG: 6:57am On Aug 20, 2018
The police in Delta State have arrested a 32-year-old woman for allegedly stabbing her husband to death at Agbarha-Otor town in the Ughelli North Local Government Area of Delta State.

The incident occurred on Friday night when the couple were having a domestic fight over alleged extramarital affairs.

The woman identified as Ese Erigarhe was said to have used a kitchen knife to stab the man identified as Mr Erigarhe when he returned home.

The suspect is being detained at the Ughelli Police Area Command for suspected homicide.

She was alleged to have confronted her husband with the allegation of extramarital affair, which led to an argument between the two.

A source at the Ughelli Central Hospital, who confirmed the arrest of the woman said the 30-year-old man was stabbed during a domestic fight with his wife.

The woman Ese however said her action was in self-defence

A police source at the Ughelli Area Command also confirmed the incident.

From Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/woman-stabs-her-husband-today-for.html
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:00am On Aug 20, 2018
She was alleged to have confronted her husband with the allegation of extramarital affair, which led to an argument between the two.

Na wa o....
Another man down!
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by Hector09(m): 7:03am On Aug 20, 2018
Marriage is nt for better for worst

3 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by Munzy14(m): 7:03am On Aug 20, 2018
WIth the way this stabbing is going nowadays, Men are going extinct in years to come. Bad things spread like virus.
Delta ladies, u. people should apply thermocool o. If your man is cheating, Check yourself. You are free to Leave because he doesn't deserve u.

16 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by MrAnele(m): 7:04am On Aug 20, 2018
Why Always Delta

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by Olalan(m): 7:06am On Aug 20, 2018
RIP to the man
BTW no one should tolerate a violent partner, someone without violent tendencies wouldn't be capable of stabbing a fellow human...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by spyg1(m): 7:09am On Aug 20, 2018
This is the result of "I must marry a cute guy" syndrome.

As e good for your eyes, na so e good for another person.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by Twoclans(f): 7:11am On Aug 20, 2018
The rate of spousal killings is becoming alarming ,I don't think anybody's child deserves to die just because he or she married another. angry

12 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by webbro007(m): 7:16am On Aug 20, 2018
some ladies are scum,men run for ur lives,we will soon go into extinction, they wan replaced us with vibrators and sex dolls.
feminist on d lose,where's Pocahontas gcfr feminist nation of nairaland,ur view is needed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by weyreypey: 7:21am On Aug 20, 2018
Twoclans:
The rate of spousal killings is becoming alarming ,I don't think anybody's child deserves to die just because he or she married another. angry

Planning to cheat on you....
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by Twoclans(f): 7:25am On Aug 20, 2018
weyreypey:

Planning to cheat on you....

If you cheat on me I will cheat on you times two tongue
No need to kill.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by wristbangle: 7:27am On Aug 20, 2018
Judging from this scenario, the age difference speaks a lot as the embittered wife may look much older than her deceased husband. The way some women handle dagger jealousy towards their spouses' extra-marital affair is very disturbing.

She had brought doom, not just for herself but for her entire family. If the marriage have produced children, who will take care of the innocent kids?

The rate of homicide attack these days is disturbing. It's not a must to marry.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by noruwasman(m): 7:40am On Aug 20, 2018
Thought having a relationship with older folks pose less danger than younger once
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by weyreypey: 7:42am On Aug 20, 2018
Twoclans:

If you cheat on me I will cheat on you times two tongue
No need to kill.
I go don knack you thunderbolt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by Twoclans(f): 7:49am On Aug 20, 2018
weyreypey:

I go don knack you thunderbolt

World people sadso you want to cheat on me but you don't want to be cheated on. undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 20, 2018
One sure lady on NL i believe have the tendency of either cutting her husband's balls or murdering him if he cheats based on her numerous comments on such subject matter on NL have her moniker starting with the letter P, based on my study of her temperament expressed in words. Men, if you ain't Loyal avoid miss 'P'. The obvious puzzle 'P' is left to you to decipher.

"IT IS SURPRISING HOW MUCH TRUTH THERE CAN BE IN THE MOST MALICIOUS GUESSES PEOPLE MAKE ABOUT US"
(Eric Hoffer, Reflections of the Human Condition)

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by weyreypey: 8:23am On Aug 20, 2018
Twoclans:

World people sadso you want to cheat on me but you don't want to be cheated on. undecided

I paid bride price. Not negotiated.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by SarakiBukola: 9:06am On Aug 20, 2018
spyg1:
This is the result of "I must marry a cute guy" syndrome.

As e good for your eyes, na so e good for another person.

LOL grin

Haba, make women dey avoid fine guys abi ?
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by Sweetcollins: 9:10am On Aug 20, 2018
Again?
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by Datas121(m): 9:11am On Aug 20, 2018
what sort of wickedness is this? killing some one you love because of a side chick
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:12am On Aug 20, 2018
Na dem.
I always say it that IPOB women are generally wicked and devilish.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by deebrain(m): 9:12am On Aug 20, 2018
Women are now using the term "self defense" to try justify this madness.

Men DONT quickly pick knives. Women do.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by 9japrof(m): 9:12am On Aug 20, 2018
When the going gets tough, quit, dont because of societial preasure insists on making it work, sometimes it gets disastrous.

Now the man is gone, and the woman would spend most of her youthful age on awaiting trial.

I know for sure now,she regrets hee actions and wish they could turn back the hands of time.

A hungry man ks definitely an angry woman, the level of anger in our land is epic cos of the hunger inflicted on us by successive governments

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by mightguy(m): 9:14am On Aug 20, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
Na dem. I always say it that IPOB women are generally wicked and devilish.
ewu.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by Donjazzy12(m): 9:14am On Aug 20, 2018
post=70436994:

Na wa o....
Another man down!
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!
Stop this useless quote that enables women to kill their husbands. Men needs to rediscover their brutal nature, or else all is lost!
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by Rozaytee: 9:14am On Aug 20, 2018
webbro007:
some ladies are scum,men run for ur lives,we will soon go into extinction, they wan replaced us with vibrators and sex dolls.
feminist on d lose,where's Pocahontas gcfr feminist nation of nairaland,ur view is needed.
like men are not d worst of all scums...abegi

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:16am On Aug 20, 2018
Donjazzy12:

Stop this useless quote that enables women to kill their husbands. Men needs to rediscover their brutal nature, or else all is lost!
Okay, go and kill person pikin then

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by Emmafe(m): 9:16am On Aug 20, 2018
Chai! Dz is wrong

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:17am On Aug 20, 2018
Rozaytee:
like men are not d worst of all scums...abegi
Some men are scums.

Some.ladies are scums.

It is in both ways.

So you have a point there too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by Glink2018(m): 9:17am On Aug 20, 2018
Hector09:
Marriage is nt for better for worst

Marriage has become another disaster projects the parents use their children to accomplish.

Can I say marriage is not compulsory? It is by choice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Police Rescue 4 Pregnant Girls From Baby Factory Fronting As Bar (Pics) / Young Man Nabbed For Stealing Clothes In Bayelsa (Photos) / Boko Haram Attacks Kogi DSS Office, Frees 30 Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.