Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend (32173 Views)

20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m / Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by wolesmile(m): 9:18am On Aug 20, 2018
What exactly prompts people to go as far as killing in the cause of jealousy? Is it that "that thing" is so sweet that they don't want to share it with others? The rate at which women kill men these days in the fit of jealousy is even alarming... and I am seriously considering filing for.......
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by Ipheyemmy01(m): 9:18am On Aug 20, 2018
The devil is really attacking hone, which is the foundation of the society. I know some will say the devil � has nothing to do with this.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by Amberon1: 9:19am On Aug 20, 2018
So ugly guys don't cheat or have issues relating to extramarital affairs. Please people should endeavor to comment with their senses intact. Thank you.
spyg1:
This is the result of "I must marry a cute guy" syndrome.

As e good for your eyes, na so e good for another person.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by Hector09(m): 9:20am On Aug 20, 2018
God bless u bro its nt mandatory, i dnt see anything important abt it
Glink2018:

Marriage has become another disaster projects the parents use their children to accomplish.

Can I say marriage is not compulsory? It is by choice.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by kalu61(m): 9:21am On Aug 20, 2018
Aga alukwa nwanyi nobodo a
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by otherway: 9:21am On Aug 20, 2018
That is why I love Muslim marriages.

They accept multiple wives
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:22am On Aug 20, 2018
All married women should know that men cheat and it is in their blood. Just accept the fact or stay single for eternity
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by Stevewonder004(m): 9:22am On Aug 20, 2018
spyg1:

You sound as if you are envy of the cute guys,,,,,,
No be me talkamooooo
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:24am On Aug 20, 2018
mightguy:
ewu.
this my guy again

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:26am On Aug 20, 2018
spyg1:

true. Na thunder go fire them.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by Stevewonder004(m): 9:30am On Aug 20, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
Na dem.
I always say it that IPOB women are generally wicked and devilish.
I don sight another sambisa escape, impersonating the ipob in name but turned to be a coward pig in action.....
Masterminders of python dance season 2
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by mightguy(m): 9:30am On Aug 20, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
this my guy again
hhh

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by victorian(f): 9:30am On Aug 20, 2018
Munzy14:
WIth the way this stabbing is going nowadays, Men are going extinct in years to come. Bad things spread like virus.
Delta ladies, u. people should apply thermocool o. If your man is cheating, Check yourself. You are free to Leave because he doesn't deserve u.

Percentage of delta men cheating is like 95percent. Even if the wife is perfect. They are just greedy sets of men.
The women should have realised by now. It's a no-win situation.
Am from delta and I will never marry a delta man.. I can't come and make my life miserable cos of a man who cannot keep his dick in one place.

Anyways RIP to the guy.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by SexTin(f): 9:33am On Aug 20, 2018
As He Be Nw, Marriage Wont Be Necessary Again. Just Baby Mama N Daddy, Who Wanna Die.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by dingbang(m): 9:33am On Aug 20, 2018
Twoclans:
The rate of spousal killings is becoming alarming ,I don't think anybody's child deserves to die just because he or she married another. angry

even me sef I am very particular about the woman I intend to marry, if she isn't the type that has anger issues
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by iammolise(m): 9:33am On Aug 20, 2018
Na wa!
Dis wives stabbing husbands has turned into something else oh... Or is this now a new ritual rite for blood money?
Are women now into bloodmonirism?

SMH embarassed
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by lastempero: 9:34am On Aug 20, 2018
Matured women are crying that the world don't have enough men to go round and some parasites are busy killing the available ones.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by neonly: 9:36am On Aug 20, 2018
weyreypey:

I go don knack you thunderbolt

I tired for woman matter

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by MakeNigeriaGrea: 9:38am On Aug 20, 2018
post=70436994:
She was alleged to have confronted her husband with the allegation of extramarital affair, which led to an argument between the two.

Na wa o....
Another man down!
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!
Na so bro. To all married men,don't sleep at home whenever you have argument with your wife.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:42am On Aug 20, 2018
MakeNigeriaGrea:

Na so bro. To all married men,don't sleep at home whenever you have argument with your wife.
That is the tactics to live long o!
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by sammirano: 9:43am On Aug 20, 2018
weyreypey:

I go don knack you thunderbolt

grin grin
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by Ekez(m): 9:48am On Aug 20, 2018
Your action was in self defence indeed.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by lolaluv1(f): 9:49am On Aug 20, 2018
[quote author=webbro007 post=70437280]some ladies are scum,men run for ur lives,we will soon go into extinction, they wan replaced us with vibrators and sex dolls.
feminist on d lose,where's Pocahontas gcfr feminist nation of nairaland,ur view is needed.[/quote

What does feminism have to do with this now? You sound ignorant, no offence.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by Bambambiglo: 9:50am On Aug 20, 2018
Twoclans:
The rate of spousal killings is becoming alarming ,I don't think anybody's child deserves to die just because he or she married another. angry

Bitter feminist can't say it as it is. It is wives killing husbands not couples killing one another.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 20, 2018
Scum is not gender based!... Domestic violence is real. The moment you notice any madness in your spouse Flee!!. Them no dey test muscle for 6feet o
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by iammolise(m): 9:55am On Aug 20, 2018
victorian:

Percentage of delta men cheating is like 95percent. Even if the wife is perfect. They are just greedy sets of men.
The women should have realised by now. It's a no-win situation.
Am from delta and I will never marry a delta man.. I can't come and make my life miserable cos of a man who cannot keep his dick in one place.

Anyways RIP to the guy.

Then consider yourself a deserter ma'am, delta has disowned and sold you out, u are therefore banished forthwith... U are free to go an marry where ever u choose but don't ever come back home for any support, we the Association of delta men(ADM) has passed this decree upon u and hereby sealed with permanency from the delta unity act (DUA) :1985.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by airsaylongcon: 10:05am On Aug 20, 2018
Mariere Memorial Hospital is now a central hospital?
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by kingthreat(m): 10:06am On Aug 20, 2018
She will stay in detention untill she turn lesbian madam for prison. Murderous biatch
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:07am On Aug 20, 2018
Stevewonder004:
I don sight another sambisa escape, impersonating the ipob in name but turned to be a coward pig in action.....
Masterminders of python dance season 2
chukwu odin mma o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Arrests 74 In Global Email Scam Crack Down - BBC / Bayelsa Cultists Caught & Tied Up While Holding Meeting At Their Hideout / Cultist Caught With A Gun In Bayelsa. Beaten Mercilessly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.