Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,086 members, 7,849,405 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:45 PM

Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend (32165 Views)

20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m / Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by Adoyi87(m): 10:07am On Aug 20, 2018
[quote author=BloggersNG post=70436957]The police in Delta State have arrested a 32-year-old woman for allegedly stabbing her husband to death at Agbarha-Otor town in the Ughelli North Local Government Area of Delta State.

The incident occurred on Friday night when the couple were having a domestic fight over alleged extramarital affairs.

The woman identified as Ese Erigarhe was said to have used a kitchen knife to stab the man identified as Mr Erigarhe when he returned home.

The suspect is being detained at the Ughelli Police Area Command for suspected homicide.

She was alleged to have confronted her husband with the allegation of extramarital affair, which led to an argument between the two.

A source at the Ughelli Central Hospital, who confirmed the arrest of the woman said the 30-year-old man was stabbed during a domestic fight with his wife.

The woman Ese however said her action was in self-defense

Now she has successfully killed the man, if this man followed his heart, He wouldn't be late by now. Many couples are still in violent home because of WHAT WILL PEOPLE SAY SYNDROME! Please fellow humans, stop when the fun stop! Is better to be a divorcée than to be Late Mr/Mrs.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by redsun(m): 10:11am On Aug 20, 2018
The police should find out if he is been using her as a punching bag,then she might have a good case with self defense plea and should be set free.If she is just a troublesome biiitch that instigates fight with her man,then she should pay dearly for her crime. Women and children battering are norms in nigeria,just like looting by public office holders and this could be a case of a snapped woman that couldn't take the suffering anymore.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 20, 2018
redsun:
The police should find out if he is been using her as a punching bag,then she might have a good case with self defense plea and should be set free.If she is just a troublesome biiitch that instigates fight with her man,then she should pay dearly for her crime. Women and children battering are norms in nigeria,just like looting by public office holders and this could be a case of a snapped woman that couldn't take the suffering anymore.

Did you read the content of the post?

Read and comprehend before commenting.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by lonelydora: 10:25am On Aug 20, 2018
MrAnele:
Why Always Delta

Their women are something else. They don't have human conscience
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by destined4favour: 10:29am On Aug 20, 2018
where is the LOVE ?
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by JBL316: 10:31am On Aug 20, 2018
We say NO to domestic violence against men!
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by MarieSucre(f): 10:34am On Aug 20, 2018
weyreypey:
I paid bride price. Not negotiated.
Bride Price not Slave Price
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by MarieSucre(f): 10:35am On Aug 20, 2018
WORDWORLD:
One sure lady on NL i believe have the tendency of either cutting her husband's balls or murdering him if he cheats based on her numerous comments on such subject matter on NL have her moniker starting with the letter P, based on my study of her temperament expressed in words. Men, if you ain't Loyal avoid miss 'P'. The obvious puzzle 'P' is left to you to decipher.

"IT IS SURPRISING HOW MUCH TRUTH THERE CAN BE IN THE MOST MALICIOUS GUESSES PEOPLE MAKE ABOUT US"
(Eric Hoffer, Reflections of the Human Condition)

Instead of you to advice men to avoid infidelity, you're Advising them to avoid violent women. Of they're wives don't kill them, their side-chicks will kill them, or their side chicks real bobo will kill them one. Somebody sha go kill them so just avoid the act pata-pata.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by MarieSucre(f): 10:37am On Aug 20, 2018
Olalan:
RIP to the man
BTW no one should tolerate a violent partner, someone without violent tendencies wouldn't be capable of stabbing a fellow human...

Exactly! It's not as if he didn't see the signs oo. He must have seen some signs than she was prone to violence but he felt he was a man abs can handle all things. Death does not the difference between man abs woman oo. Rip to him.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by sweetlaw: 10:38am On Aug 20, 2018
post=70436994:
She was alleged to have confronted her husband with the allegation of extramarital affair, which led to an argument between the two.

Na wa o....
Another man down!
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!

this is what happens when your wife's pussy no longer appeal to you.

you start going after other skirts and their and eventually end up dead.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by Lugar14(m): 10:39am On Aug 20, 2018
Women and jealous.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by DaddyNimo(m): 10:47am On Aug 20, 2018
post=70436994:

Na wa o....
Another man down!
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!
you never see man scorned abi? this can only happen to a weak man...a man who doesn't know his kingship in the world. how will a woman dictate to u how to live your life.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by magzey: 10:48am On Aug 20, 2018
Delta no dey carry Last. grin grin

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by tiredoflife(m): 10:54am On Aug 20, 2018
The feminist are not shouting

A job well done by the urohobo branch of the Nigerian feminist cool

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by Fawklicant: 11:02am On Aug 20, 2018
All these nonsense are happening because the modern man has been caged into believing that having more than one woman is a sin. The women folk are getting more brazen in usurping the role of a man. With the way things are going, it won't be long before women start taking on multiple husband's. Just wait till it starts happening in the west, then it becomes fashionable just like LGBT. The ball clipping is very effective there.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by weyreypey: 11:02am On Aug 20, 2018
MarieSucre:

Bride Price not Slave Price
Go and pay groom price too..if you need to be taken seriously.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by victorian(f): 11:04am On Aug 20, 2018
iammolise:

Then consider yourself a deserter ma'am, delta has disowned and sold you out, u are therefore banished forthwith... U are free to go an marry where ever u choose but don't ever come back home for any support, we the Association of delta men(ADM) has passed this decree upon u and hereby sealed with permanency from the delta unity act (DUA) :1985.

who cares?
Wow! Am shaking with fear already! Smhhhhhh!

Who association of delta men help?

Abeg go and seat down!
Have already disowned delta since,2007!
Swerve!
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by madjune(m): 11:27am On Aug 20, 2018
That's the typical sex news from Edo and delta states.

Nothing has changed and will never change.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by imran147(m): 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
Stop doing me and my gf or me and my wife alone
Let her know your type from day one you like girl and also flex your life

So that she will know the kind of man she’s dating or having as husband

All this men always keep secret and claimed saint from of there woman

Let your woman knows kind of man you are
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ooohkay! All these stabbing is getting extremely crazy.
I don't condone cheating but which one is kill ur husband because he is cheating? The best revenge for a cheating spouse is make yourself irresistible to him/her not crazy fights like this
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by Queenzzy: 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2018
Twoclans:

If you cheat on me I will cheat on you times two tongue No need to kill.
abi o... lol

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by MarieSucre(f): 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2018
weyreypey:
Go and pay groom price too..if you need to be taken seriously.
Will you stay with a woman who pays your groom price?
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by weyreypey: 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
MarieSucre:

Will you stay with a woman who pays your groom price?
Go get such a man from India. Then discuss equal rights
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by AceDomino(m): 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2018
I guess she was angry with him cuz he wasn't Hitting Her Pussy hard enough.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by CioAngels(f): 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hector09:
Marriage is nt for better for worst
With what is happenings these days, you are right, that marriage is no longer for better or worse. So sad.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
MarieSucre:

Instead of you to advice men to avoid infidelity, you're Advising them to avoid violent women. Of they're wives don't kill them, their side-chicks will kill them, or their side chicks real bobo will kill them one. Somebody sha go kill them so just avoid the act pata-pata.

Oh thank you for pointing that out, it was a negligence on my part. I hope they heed to your advice I have always been an advocate of FIDELITY and forever remain so not by advocation alone but SINCERE PRACTICE. Thanks once again.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by Moji12(f): 11:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
I still don't believe a man will like n respect his wife n cheat in him n vice versa. N if u want to argue dat men don't attach emotions/feelings to sex like women do den y shd any man feel pained when de r bn cheated upon to extend of some filing a divorce or quitting the relationship,I jus don't understand. Agreed we women attached emotions to sex n some take it to d extreme by commiting abominable act. But some women r crazy sha, how would u even norture such thought let alone of crying it out. Men abeg be careful of temperamental wives, this is usually the end product for they r crazy. Rip
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by iammolise(m): 8:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
victorian:

who cares?
Wow! Am shaking with fear already! Smhhhhhh!

Who association of delta men help?

Abeg go and seat down!
Have already disowned delta since,2007!
Swerve!

Eh ehhh!!!!
Okay
It is sealed then [s][/s] undecided
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend by MarieSucre(f): 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
weyreypey:

Go get such a man from India. Then discuss equal rights

We are in Nigeria so I am talking about Nigerian men.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Arrested For Burning Half Sister With Hot Iron (Graphic Pic) / My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father / Four Thieves Caught In In Ojo Lagos, Beaten And Tied By Mob (Video + Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.