Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,481 members, 7,843,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

How Do You Move Around Enugu - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do You Move Around Enugu (3585 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
Mizk:
Thanks
u are welcome

1 Like

Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by samysmoothfresh: 10:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
Mizk:
Ok thanks
First question, can i visit those places in a day?
how's that space holding up grin
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by Mizk(f): 10:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

how's that space holding up grin
What space?
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by samysmoothfresh: 10:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
Mizk:
What space?
The "space" you asked for which i gave

i just hope you enjoyed the long period of space cos i'm done giving you space

i plan to invade your space and this time, alot harder grin
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by sunbilor(m): 9:26am On Aug 22, 2018
Mizk:
grinI have to bother myself with that?
Don't traverse Miliken Hill road with keke. I don't consider it safe. I was there yesterday.
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by Mizk(f): 9:35am On Aug 22, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

The "space" you asked for which i gave

i just hope you enjoyed the long period of space cos i'm done giving you space

i plan to invade your space and this time, alot harder grin
Oh, that, Lol i never meant space space though
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by Mizk(f): 9:35am On Aug 22, 2018
sunbilor:
Don't traverse Miliken Hill road with keke. I don't consider it safe. I was there yesterday.
Thanks for the heads up
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by samysmoothfresh: 9:49am On Aug 22, 2018
Mizk:
Oh, that, Lol i never meant space space though

ah i see

which ever case though, just know I'M CUMING IN HARD this time around, regardless of the number of times you might prolly ignore me
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by Mizk(f): 10:25am On Aug 22, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

ah i see

which ever case though, just know I'M CUMING IN HARD this time around, regardless of the number of times you might prolly ignore me

Coming
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by samysmoothfresh: 10:33am On Aug 22, 2018
Mizk:
Coming
auto correct lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by Mizk(f): 11:01am On Aug 22, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

auto correct lipsrsealed
Yea, right.
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by lastempero: 11:44am On Aug 22, 2018
Mizk:
I was talking to a friend who school at UNN about some places I'd love to visit in enugu but she said i can't visit those places unless i come with a private vehicle because they're all in different local govts, that i shouldn't waste my time vacationing there, places like milken hill, udi hill, awhum waterfall, ngwo pine forest, nike lake resort. So those in enugu how do you move around.

Apart from Nike lake the other ones are in the same local govt I guess. First go to Udi hill, then the awhum waterfalls I don't think u can go there now because the last time I checked it was closed unless by special arrangement but u gotta be careful too, it's a lonely path n deep inside d forest. The Ngwo pine crest is almost along the Milken hill road after which u will enter a bus down to new market,from their pick a cab to Nike resort if u are loaded.
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by Mizk(f): 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
lastempero:

Apart from Nike lake the other ones are in the same local govt I guess. First go to Udi hill, then the awhum waterfalls I don't think u can go there now because the last time I checked it was closed unless by special arrangement but u gotta be careful too, it's a lonely path n deep inside d forest. The Ngwo pine crest is almost along the Milken hill road after which u will enter a bus down to new market,from their pick a cab to Nike resort if u are loaded.
If awhum is deep in the forest I'll not go there, lol, i hope udi hill, the pine forest and the waterfall can be accessed easily, i wish to stay in NK then set out to these places the next day, i will stay at nikelake at night, then move out the third day
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by lastempero: 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
Mizk:
If awhum is deep in the forest I'll not go there, lol, i hope udi hill, the pine forest and the waterfall can be accessed easily, i wish to stay in NK then set out to these places the next day, i will stay at nikelake at night, then move out the third day

The waterfall is inside d forest not easily accessible, the other are accessible.
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by Mizk(f): 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
lastempero:

The waterfall is inside d forest not easily accessible, the other are accessible.
Please list those i can easily access and their respective LGA
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by lastempero: 12:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
Mizk:
Please list those i can easily access and their respective LGA

Udi hill, Ngwo pine forest and Milken hill are in Udi local govt.
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by Mizk(f): 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
lastempero:

Udi hill, Ngwo pine forest and Milken hill are in Udi local govt.
So that's where I'll be staying right?
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by lastempero: 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
Mizk:
So that's where I'll be staying right?

U can lodge at blue island hotel at independent layout or any of the hotels in New Haven Inside enugu metropolis though u can opt for a hotel at 9th mile corner if u don't mind been boring and staying outside enugu town.
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by Mizk(f): 1:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
lastempero:

U can lodge at blue island hotel at independent layout or any of the hotels in New Haven.though u can opt for a hotel at 9th mile corner if u don't mind been boring and staying outside enugu town.
Wheres 9th mile? Close to nk?
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by lastempero: 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
Mizk:
Wheres 9th mile? Close to nk?

Not that close, a journey of one hour or less.
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by Mizk(f): 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
lastempero:

Not that close, a journey of one hour or less.
Cool, i stay there and i can chatter a cab to take me round, can i visit those places in a day? And how much would trans cost, rough estimate?
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by lastempero: 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
Mizk:
Cool, i stay there and i can chatter a cab to take me round, can i visit those places in a day? And how much would trans cost, rough estimate?

Yes of course aside the udi hill that's inside,the other two is in d same pathway and some how close to each other,if it's by cab 3k is Enuf.
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by Mizk(f): 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2018
lastempero:

Yes of course aside the udi hill that's inside,the other two is in d same pathway and some how close to each other,if it's by cab 3k is Enuf.
Then its settled, thanks so much for your time and Patience.
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by lastempero: 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
Mizk:
Then its settled, thanks so much for your time and Patience.

Enjoy ur visit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by Mizk(f): 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
lastempero:

Enjoy ur visit.
smileyI will

1 Like

Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by samysmoothfresh: 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2018
Mizk:
Yea, right.

Why go to Enugu when you could come to Benin and have a swell time courtesy of yours trully, ME grin
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by Mizk(f): 7:18pm On Aug 23, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

Why go to Enugu when you could come to Benin and have a swell time courtesy of yours trully, ME grin
Nothing good about Benin
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by samysmoothfresh: 7:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
Mizk:
Nothing good about Benin

What makes you think so?
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by Mizk(f): 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

What makes you think so?
I don't think that, i know that, Benin suck
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by samysmoothfresh: 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
Mizk:
I don't think that, i know that, Benin suck

TBH, You're right

it really sucks, from their ugly bleached up and multicoloured girls whose greatest dream and achievement is getting visas to italy, to their boring towns (more like villages cos every where in benin, even the main/capital city is the village of someone), down to their crazy abnormal climate where rain falls and sun shines at the same time for most part of the day angry

there are still a few fun places though you could visit plus you'd have the best and cutest tour guide by your side.........................theres never a dull moment with him wink
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by Mizk(f): 10:02pm On Aug 23, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

TBH, You're right

it really sucks, from their ugly bleached up and multicoloured girls whose greatest dream and achievement is getting visas to italy, to their boring towns (more like villages cos every where in benin, even the main/capital city is the village of someone), down to their crazy abnormal climate where rain falls and sun shines at the same time for most part of the day angry

there are still a few fun places though you could visit plus you'd have the best and cutest tour guide by your side.........................theres never a dull moment with him wink
Lol you know all this and you're asking me to come, I am not looking for just any place to visit, i did my research and this time it'll be enugu, next time will be jos.
Re: How Do You Move Around Enugu by samysmoothfresh: 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2018
Mizk:
Lol you know all this and you're asking me to come, I am not looking for just any place to visit, i did my research and this time it'll be enugu, next time will be jos.

I promise i'll make it super fun...........................trust me, just come smiley

why would you want to go to jos (the coldest/coolest place in nigeria) anyway.................................LIke do you wanna have frozen inverted nipples? undecided

I've heard stories the cold causes inverted nipples in ladies

besides, the first and last time i went there to visit an aunt (spent 3 days), i came back home with receeding hair lines popularly called AKPAN cos the cold ate my front hair way deep deep deep inside.............................its a miracle they even grew back embarassed

honestly, you should strike out jos or perhaps move it to number 3 or maybe even 6 so there will be space for benin grin [u]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advice On Masters At An Italian University / Wonders Of The Sea: World's Largest Cruise Ship In Sea Trial Ahead 2022 Debut / South Arfrica Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.