Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Stop Python Dance III Now – Ohanaeze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Python Dance III Now – Ohanaeze (14283 Views)

"Operation Python Dance III Is A Blessing " - Gov Umahi Reveals Why / BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous / Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Python Dance III Now – Ohanaeze by OrientDailyNews: 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2018

Urges IPOB to respect apex Igbo body

The President Gener­al of the apex Igbo socio-cultural organ­isation, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Chief Nnia Nwodo, has advised the military au­thorities to suspend the “op­eration Python Dance III even as it warned the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB), to respect and stop antagonising its elders in the overall inter­est of Ndigbo.
In a release on Saturday, the Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to Nwodo, Chief Emeka Attamah, regretted that the incessant attacks on Ohanaeze Ndigbo by IPOB at any slightest opportunity is not and will never be in the in­terest of the Igbo nation.
He regretted that even af­ter the President General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Chief Nnia Nwodo, had condescended and repeatedly made clarifications on its stand on IPOB and ef­forts he has been making to seek redress for the organisa­tion, saying that IPOB was mplicity in its woes.
He stated that IPOB ig­nored and insulted the apex body over its perceived si­lence on the proposed Oper­ation Python Dance III by the military, even when the National Publicity Secretary of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Uche Achi-Okpaga, condemned the exercise and called on the military to cancel it as it was not conducive to hold it in Ig­boland for now.
He disclosed that Ohanaeze has resisted the temptation to join issues with IPOB to avoid further exacerbation of the situation that might jeop­ardise the interest of Ndigbo and make them a laughing stock to the rest of the country.
“Nnia Nwodo commended el­der statesman, Professor Ben Nwabueze, for his untiring ef­forts to broker peace between Ohanaeze and IPOB.
“Ohanaeze also urges other reputable Igbo people to inter­vene on the malignment and obvious provocation by IPOB and call (its members) to order.
“On the proposed exercise, Ohanaeze further called on the military to put it on hold as coming so soon on the heels of a similar exercise in which Igbo sons lost their lives, could stir up unsavoury moments,” the release stated.

https://orientdailynews.com.ng/cover-story/stop-python-dance-iii-ohanaeze/

Re: Stop Python Dance III Now – Ohanaeze by Ebimor96: 1:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
OPS PYTHON DANCE 111.

E go even get Pt iv sef.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Python Dance III Now – Ohanaeze by Donald95(m): 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
Do you know why nigerians and their media are hopeless?

A brainless coward with the title of GOC said that Operation python dance 3 is a training exercise for military.

Let me ask,Why has our stupid journalists or media houses not asking questions about this. Why are there no debates condemning such idiotic utterance from military?

How can you use people you ought to protect as a specimen??

And the worst part is that some foolishly hopeless Nigerians Are rejoicing, Forgetting that a murderer will keep on killing and extending his hands until People rise up and say no, Read the story of James death and Peter's imprisonment Acts 12:1-25 or read the summary online

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Stop Python Dance III Now – Ohanaeze by Donald95(m): 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
lalasticlala Dominique
Re: Stop Python Dance III Now – Ohanaeze by amaniro: 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2018
embarassed

The last one. They nearly wiped out my village, this people are heartless. God where are you

please hear our cries

7 Likes

Re: Stop Python Dance III Now – Ohanaeze by BruncleZuma: 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin

The annual show of force on an already beaten people continues...one day that boil go bust and the yamayama must bolé...

5 Likes

Re: Stop Python Dance III Now – Ohanaeze by easynetsms(m): 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
Why CNT python dance be used for boko Haram

check my signature for cheap dstv and gotv subscription 100% legit

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Python Dance III Now – Ohanaeze by PenlsCaP: 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
angry undecided
Re: Stop Python Dance III Now – Ohanaeze by maestroferddi: 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
Buhari is not smart.

You want Igbo votes and yet you are dancing with pythons.

I know APC plans to rig the elections but they will have a rude awakening.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Python Dance III Now – Ohanaeze by Sharpshooota: 3:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
The Fulani herdsmen butchering innocent Christians are yet to receive one dance while the victims are on three

grin grin grin

Buhari kikikikiki

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Python Dance III Now – Ohanaeze by tommykiwi(m): 3:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
Just hope the deaf cow will listen.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Python Dance III Now – Ohanaeze by VideoExpert(m): 3:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
3! nawa

2 Likes

Re: Stop Python Dance III Now – Ohanaeze by estyvino(m): 3:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
APC should stop all this rubbish

9 Likes

Re: Stop Python Dance III Now – Ohanaeze by Sharpshooota: 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
easynetsms:
Why CNT python dance be used for book Haram

Check my signature if you are using DSTV OR GOTV

Boko Haram are handsomely rewarded in the name of ransom

24 Likes

Re: Stop Python Dance III Now – Ohanaeze by EwuOjota: 3:32pm On Aug 20, 2018
Them dey wave white flag lmaooooo grin grin grin

The last time na Effiong wave white flag after the coward ojukwu run.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Python Dance III Now – Ohanaeze by AllHailBiafra(m): 3:32pm On Aug 20, 2018
I think these people are reluctant in this their latest claim going by the political way of putting the statement. They said the operation Python dance iii should be put on hold otherwise suspended *for now*, meaning they are fully in the know of the planned exercise. They also failed to condemn the killings of their own youths in previous exercise. I think these people have sensed the impending danger posed against the zoo soldiers, because as long as we Biafran youths are concerned, we're not scared of their coming again to our land with the aim to kill us again. This time around, it's their turn to pay for all the pains and damages they caused us in their previous operation. Let them come, we're waiting for them. They will be so ashamed to open up to the public about what they will encounter, it will be very unimaginable for them to explain just as they still could not tell their experiences in Bayelsa State during Umaru Musa YarAdua.

Somebody halla my Monika^^^

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Python Dance III Now – Ohanaeze by Sharpshooota: 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
amaniro:
embarassed

The last one. They nearly wiped out my village, this people are heartless. God where are you

please hear our cries

your village is 5% grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Python Dance III Now – Ohanaeze by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
Let them come to Rivers, we will show them cat dance....foolish people.

1 Like

Re: Stop Python Dance III Now – Ohanaeze by goingsolo: 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
This very exercise (PD3) won't Hold, last one was a mistake.
Re: Stop Python Dance III Now – Ohanaeze by ManirBK: 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ipigs must be apprehemded and face justice

Re: Stop Python Dance III Now – Ohanaeze by annnikky(f): 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
Why not dance the python in zamfara where bandits are killing and maiming innocent nigerians undecided misplaced priority.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Python Dance III Now – Ohanaeze by Sharpshooota: 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
Donald95:

A brainless coward with the title of GOC said that Operation python dance 3 is a training exercise for military.

Let me ask,Why have our stupid journalists or media houses not asking questions about this. Why are there no debates condemning such idiotic utterance from military?

And the worst part is that foolishly hopeless Nigerians that are not Igbo Are rejoicing, Forgetting that a murderer will keep on killing until People rise up and say no, ask Christians in the story of James death and Peter's imprisonment

you have never met Alabi of babcock...
The man with the heart of an Afonja grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Python Dance III Now – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
Donald95:

Let me ask,Why have our stupid journalists or media houses not asking questions about this. Why are there no debates condemning such idiotic utterance from military?

And the worst part is that foolishly hopeless Nigerians that are not Igbo Are rejoicing, Forgetting that a murderer will keep on killing until People rise up and say no, ask Christians in the story of James death and Peter's imprisonment
so what if it is actually a training exercise. because you people, the ones always on social media can exaggerate and overplay the victim card

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Python Dance III Now – Ohanaeze by ProWalker: 3:37pm On Aug 20, 2018
amaniro:
embarassed

please hear our cries

Nearly? Lol. It will be finally this time around grin
Child way say him mama no go sleep should be ready for insomnia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Python Dance III Now – Ohanaeze by Chidex50(m): 3:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
COW3...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Python Dance III Now – Ohanaeze by velocity25(m): 3:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
make una dey sleep but all I know BIAFRA SUN MUST RISE...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Python Dance III Now – Ohanaeze by Oblang(m): 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
maestroferddi:
Buhari is not smart.

You want Igbo votes and yet you are dancing with pythons.

I know APC plans to rig the elections but they will have a rude awakening.

Abi u don set another trap for Buhari for him to fall into as u ve always bin doing... grin grin
Re: Stop Python Dance III Now – Ohanaeze by obailala(m): 3:40pm On Aug 20, 2018
Whilst I do not see any reason why the military must keep having this its yearly python dance ritual (despite the outcry against it), I also believe these rituals are totally harmless if people can just mind their business, ignore the soldiers and go about their daily lives.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Are Not Ready For Fayose’s Trial Yet – EFCC Begs Court / Police Arrested Emir Of Abaji & His Sons For Aiding Kabiru Sokoto's Escape / Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.