Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,547 members, 7,858,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

Kwara Monarch, Ibrahim Chatta-Umar, Backs Buhari For 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Monarch, Ibrahim Chatta-Umar, Backs Buhari For 2019 (17194 Views)

Edo APC Crisis: Obaseki Rejects Ganduje Committee, Backs Buhari's Reconciliation / Vice Presidential Candidate Dumps Party, Backs Buhari’s Re- Election / Danjuma, Other Christian Elders Reject Onnoghen’s Suspension, ACF Backs Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Monarch, Ibrahim Chatta-Umar, Backs Buhari For 2019 by Dannyset(m): 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
Lolz
Re: Kwara Monarch, Ibrahim Chatta-Umar, Backs Buhari For 2019 by origima: 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
Bukola you made me cry today after all I did for you as a son that I love so much you will be disgraced out of this game of politics except if am not your father”.

5 Likes

Re: Kwara Monarch, Ibrahim Chatta-Umar, Backs Buhari For 2019 by Butterflyle0: 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
Moukandjo:

No mind them! Them no know say only your vote dey big enough to send Buhari back to Daura!

Lmao he be one man mopol grin

Deluded guy

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Monarch, Ibrahim Chatta-Umar, Backs Buhari For 2019 by DaBillionnaire: 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2018

Re: Kwara Monarch, Ibrahim Chatta-Umar, Backs Buhari For 2019 by Bawizzo(m): 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2018
All dix medieval men shaa!
2023 is gonna speak.
Re: Kwara Monarch, Ibrahim Chatta-Umar, Backs Buhari For 2019 by thaoriginator: 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
grin

What of your son, Saraki?
Re: Kwara Monarch, Ibrahim Chatta-Umar, Backs Buhari For 2019 by ewenla7: 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
Peacecore:
Thief Saraki must be disgraced come 2019
saraki will always control kwara, everything in that state is skewed in his favor. the political delineation of that state was designed to favor the saraki dynasty.
Re: Kwara Monarch, Ibrahim Chatta-Umar, Backs Buhari For 2019 by Butterflyle0: 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
[quote author=DaBillionnaire post=70455289][/quote]

Back to sender

[img]https://media1./images/78a8cf1c1fb52d72916bfcdb5d226e1e/tenor.gif?itemid=5266895[/img]
Re: Kwara Monarch, Ibrahim Chatta-Umar, Backs Buhari For 2019 by Butterflyle0: 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
Bawizzo:
All dix medieval men shaa!
2023 is gonna speak.

The developments and FG works are not in the medieval age. Stop wailing for once.
Re: Kwara Monarch, Ibrahim Chatta-Umar, Backs Buhari For 2019 by Butterflyle0: 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
ewenla7:

saraki will always control kwara, everything in that state is skewed in his favor. the political delineation of that state was designed to favor the saraki dynasty.

Not now that the federal might has left him

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Monarch, Ibrahim Chatta-Umar, Backs Buhari For 2019 by EwuOjota: 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
ewenla7:

Only if he has the support of the central government. That train left him a long time ago.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Monarch, Ibrahim Chatta-Umar, Backs Buhari For 2019 by ewenla7: 5:42pm On Aug 20, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Not now that the federal might has left him
forget it that place is locked down for that guy and buhari is too aloof to want to get dirty over kwara. kwara is beyond saraki and bihari trust me
Re: Kwara Monarch, Ibrahim Chatta-Umar, Backs Buhari For 2019 by ewenla7: 5:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
EwuOjota:

Only if he has the support of the central government. That train left him a long time ago.
Kwara is and still is a conquered territory of the Hausa Fulani hegemony and saraki is the custodian of that interest. the Hausa fulani political interest would rather that place remain one unit under saraki than allow another interest take over. its beyond bihari trust me
Re: Kwara Monarch, Ibrahim Chatta-Umar, Backs Buhari For 2019 by Butterflyle0: 5:52pm On Aug 20, 2018
ewenla7:

forget it that place is locked down for that guy and buhari is too aloof to want to get dirty over kwara. kwara is beyond saraki and bihari trust me

Kwara has since gone back to the hands of the people and the people have rejected saraki and all he represents

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Monarch, Ibrahim Chatta-Umar, Backs Buhari For 2019 by EwuOjota: 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
ewenla7:

Kwara is and still is a conquered territory of the Hausa Fulani hegemony and saraki is the custodian of that interest. the Hausa fulani political interest would rather that place remain one unit under saraki than allow another interest take over. its beyond bihari trust me

You are right.
Re: Kwara Monarch, Ibrahim Chatta-Umar, Backs Buhari For 2019 by yumubelek(m): 5:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
DaBillionnaire:

Abi you dey craze ni?
Re: Kwara Monarch, Ibrahim Chatta-Umar, Backs Buhari For 2019 by Standardcosting(m): 5:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
EwuOjota:
Cheeei

Estu-Pategi changing is been discussed now by the thief Saraki and the Governor. He should not have said anything.

They will remove him soon, or remember that somebody was dragging the stool 50 yrs ago with him.

Saraki is evil my brothers and sisters.
As in those are Saraki's strong hold
The guy is gone in sha Allah

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Monarch, Ibrahim Chatta-Umar, Backs Buhari For 2019 by ewenla7: 5:55pm On Aug 20, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Kwara has since gone back to the hands of the people and the people have rejected saraki and all he represents
2019 noh far. every Ilorin elite I know from time in memorial will always tell u how they detest saraki ,but he always wins. mind u I schooled in that town

1 Like

Re: Kwara Monarch, Ibrahim Chatta-Umar, Backs Buhari For 2019 by Tareq1105: 5:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
icedbreez:

Nigga telling us what Buhari would do in a situation like this. we hear you loud and clear. Our PVCs will reply you next year.

Na only you get PVC?

You get your own, I get my own pvc let's go and vote. Honestly I wish the election is tomorrow.

I can't wait to see the fall of those thieves called Pdp.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Monarch, Ibrahim Chatta-Umar, Backs Buhari For 2019 by Butterflyle0: 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2018
ewenla7:

2019 noh far. every Ilorin elite I know from time in memorial will always tell u how they detest saraki ,but he always wins. mind u I schooled in that town

These are not the elite. These are the people.

Saraki has always worked with federal might and for the first time, he will be without it and his people know that this is the only chance they have to take back their state from the saraki dynasty and they will do it emphatically.

The moment all PDP structures in kwara decamped and joined APC that was the signal for his removal

4 Likes

Re: Kwara Monarch, Ibrahim Chatta-Umar, Backs Buhari For 2019 by budaatum: 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
ewenla7:

So let's called it Saraki State now, except I'm sure Kwara people would say, "for where?!"
Re: Kwara Monarch, Ibrahim Chatta-Umar, Backs Buhari For 2019 by ewenla7: 6:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
Butterflyle0:

These are not the elite. These are the people.

Saraki has always worked with federal might and for the first time, he will be without it and his people know that this is the only chance they have to take back their state from the saraki dynasty and they will do it emphatically.

The moment all PDP structures in kwara decamped and joined APC that was the signal for his removal
how many PDP decamped to APC, he did not have federal might behind him against Jonathan. Ilorin is the epicenter and control room of kwara. The votes in the 4 LGAs in the emirate dwarves all votes,from the rest of the state combined. saraki does not need the whole kwara, Ilorin alone is sufficient for him and the powers that be will uphold this...I repeat its beyond buhari
Re: Kwara Monarch, Ibrahim Chatta-Umar, Backs Buhari For 2019 by Butterflyle0: 6:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
ewenla7:

how many PDP decamped to APC, he did not have federal might behind him against Jonathan. Ilorin is the epicenter and control room of kwara. The votes in the 4 LGAs in the emirate dwarves all votes,from the rest of the state combined. saraki does not need the whole kwara, Ilorin alone is sufficient for him and the powers that be will uphold this...I repeat its beyond buhari

You will soon find out how people like Saraki are disgraced even on their own soil.

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Monarch, Ibrahim Chatta-Umar, Backs Buhari For 2019 by ewenla7: 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
budaatum:

So let's called it Saraki State now, except I'm sure Kwara people would say, "for where?!"
saraki is no fool and he is millions of miles from being one...nuff said
Re: Kwara Monarch, Ibrahim Chatta-Umar, Backs Buhari For 2019 by tambiri77: 6:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
Emir of Patigi is one the most respected traditional ruler in kwara state and he have spoken the mind of his people. He said the only major road that connect his domain from state capital was left neglected by previous administration and God used Baba Buhari to listen to their plight and quickly fixed the road in less than three years. Sai Baba till 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Monarch, Ibrahim Chatta-Umar, Backs Buhari For 2019 by Glink2018(m): 6:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
Is like there are some paid people on this platform that are just here to bamboozle people on this platform to vote for APC.
Re: Kwara Monarch, Ibrahim Chatta-Umar, Backs Buhari For 2019 by Butterflyle0: 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
Glink2018:
Is like there are some paid people on this platform that are just here to bamboozle people on this platform to vote for APC.

Its like there are some paid people on this platform that are just here to bamboozle people with their hate propaganda into making them vote for PDP in order to take us back to Egypt.

Nigerians Unanimously say, NOT AGAIN!!

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Monarch, Ibrahim Chatta-Umar, Backs Buhari For 2019 by ObaIgwe1: 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
ewenla7:

Nothing last for ever my brother. Change is the only constant thing in life. Those who are tired of Saraki dynasty kept increasing from time to time...2019 might just be the breaking point that majority of them will say enough is enough especially now that the federal might is against him and buhari is not a stranger or hated in Kwara... Dont forget that Buhari is also a Fulani that Saraki claims to be despite having Yoruba names.

We can never tell how it will end for certain in 2019...but surely Kwara will be an interesting place to watch in 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Monarch, Ibrahim Chatta-Umar, Backs Buhari For 2019 by klax(m): 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
Pls and so damn what? If the monarch he can relocate to Aso Rock pls and so damn what. What is monarch and who are monarchs in peresnt administration? Apc had created disrespect for monarch authority pls they are voiceless under apc so Mr poster keep that crap to yourself.
Re: Kwara Monarch, Ibrahim Chatta-Umar, Backs Buhari For 2019 by Butterflyle0: 6:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
klax:
Pls and so damn what? If the monarch he can relocate to Aso Rock pls and so damn what. What is monarch and who are monarchs in peresnt administration? Apc had created disrespect for monarch authority pls they are voiceless under apc so Mr poster keep that crap to yourself.

This one is confused

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill 10 In Kaduna Post-christmas Celebration / Police Barrack In Ibadan Selling Fuel Gutted By Fire (Video) / If Buhari Refuses To Comeback We Are Ready To Take Him To Court"- BOMG Leader Sa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.