Stats: 3,162,459 members, 7,850,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... (11629 Views)

Julius Abure Allegedly Escapes Assassination, House Burnt Down / ISWAP Fighters Raid Borno Police Station, Gun Down Officers / Boko Haram Burnt Takulashi, Borno Village After Air Force ‘Ignored Rescue Call’ (2) (3) (4)

Re: Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... by MexxIT(m): 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2018
What I don't get is which roads or routes do these BH attackers use despite all d so called military presence in d region? D army kips making false claims of defeating dis ppl but yet dey still com out to carry out attacks...

Sincerehelp:
I have been a full member on Naira land since 2013, I decided to use a new moniker to make this because of Identity sake and also because I have been a top voice against online begging on this forum...I am ready to unveil my identity to any willing savior of need be.
It all started last month when I felt feverish for sometime, I went to hospital and was diagnosed of malaria parasite 3+...I started taking medications.On the 3rd day I started feeling this sensation in my stomach, I went for series of test and Ulcer was confirmed.. I started treatment and a week later, I started feeling this heavy headache and breathlessness.And this has been on for the past 3weeks..The problem now is that I don't have money again for treatment... I have called in some relations and friends that have helped me out already, and are feeling that I want to stylishly sh money off them...
Please I am pleading for anybody that will enable me with any amount u can let me return back to the hospital tomorrow and at least complete my treatment, even if it is lending me money.If you stay in Owerri and want to meet me in person b4 helping, I don't mind
please nothing is too small
help please, am really in pains
Firstbank

Oga U are no different from d numerous stories Nairalanders have gotten used to... U don't want to use ur real moniker but U ppl are always willing to use ur real account numbers... If U claim to b a nairalander and a so called top voice against online begging den U shldnt have bothered coming online to beg. Ur real account would have validated ur claims and attracted more sympathy becos atleast d few who would help would know U had no choice

Re: Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... by Lilimax(f): 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
The personified Badluck is in town and everything is going haywire embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... by Lilimax(f): 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
Switruth:
Is the president back to the country ?
YES!!!
Re: Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... by gurunlocker: 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2018
Bubu is back so are his brothers....
Re: Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... by Auxtin85(m): 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2018
The same boko haram that have been technically defeated ? Lie kill APC government
Re: Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... by mayorhy: 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2018
Richdad50:
Igbos WILL BR REJOICING NOW.
For Igbos, Any bad news is Bad for Buhari
people are really mad o. Bros are you saying that God that designed this two head shapes is a mad man or maybe its a different god that created both? Or that you as a person can influence the shape of your head? Why do you judge someone over the shape of his head which he has no control over than the content of the head? And why do you assume that one shape is better than the other? So if a white ignorant racist calls you a niga because he feels his skin color is better than yours then he could be right?
Re: Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
solution1page1:
help me ask them
dem save am 4 2019
Re: Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... by omablogs: 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
Re: Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... by AfonjaSlaves(f): 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
where is zai Barber
Re: Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... by nnachukz(m): 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2018
Sincerehelp:
no sir
no oo
for now politics is the last thing in my mind
OK.
Re: Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... by biomedics(m): 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
When police reports 40, you can now imagine the magnitude of the mayhem.
Re: Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... by castrokins(m): 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
If NPF Tells You 40, You Can Bet It Was Over 100.
Re: Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... by israelmao(m): 8:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
Saraki's removal is their priority for now.
Re: Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... by Referendum50(f): 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
HajimeSaito:

After borrowing billions to buy weapons and declaring that BH has been tekenikally defeated, they are still alive and kicking. Let MUDSLIMES slaughter their fellow MUDSLIMES while we non MUDSLIMES watch as spectators.

Happy Idol-Kabiru

The north will continue to die in the hands of boko haram... Until they give boko haram the Islamic country that they want... It not by force to be a Nigerian... Stop deceiving your self... Grant them what they want so that there will be peace.... A true Muslim should surport Islamic nation.... Let the north serve the Allah that they desire...... Allah is better than oil.... But the rich north prefer oil than Allah.. So let the death continue in the north......

Re: Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... by Switruth: 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
Lilimax:
YES!!!
No vex. Na question I ask. grin
Re: Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... by Angelovic96: 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2018
I said immediately he came back 40 HOUSES went down !
Re: Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... by solex1988(m): 9:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
I tot BK are technically defeated
Re: Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... by Nobody: 5:07am On Aug 21, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Taking over Christian territories under buhari.

That was one of buhari's undeclared agenda

Re: Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 21, 2018
HajimeSaito:
After borrowing billions to buy weapons and declaring that BH has been tekenikally defeated, they are still alive and kicking. Let MUDSLIMES slaughter their fellow MUDSLIMES while we non MUDSLIMES watch as spectators.

Happy Idol-Kabiru
Re: Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... by Martins2016: 9:30am On Aug 21, 2018
mumu people with senseless brain ,una go kill tire ;Dmumu people with senseless brain ,una go kill tire
Re: Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... by optimistD(m): 9:37am On Aug 21, 2018
And they are more interested in ipob arrest and detention. Continue with your misplacement of priorities.
Re: Boko Haram Burnt Down 40 Houses In Borno — Police... by solution1page1: 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
They are back again fu time

PDP, APC React To Supreme Court Judgements On 7 Guber Disputes / New Minimum Wage: Why States Cannot Pay N30,000 – Gov Umahi / RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen