Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Abookki And Afonja Listen: What Igbo Want Is Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abookki And Afonja Listen: What Igbo Want Is Biafra (544 Views)

Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline / Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days / Enough Of Fulani Domination In Ilorin – Kasumu, Afonja Union President-general (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abookki And Afonja Listen: What Igbo Want Is Biafra by Africonji: 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
Abokkki and Afonja can keep their useless presidency of poverty and underdevelopment. What igbos want is B.i.a.f.r.a. And we shall get it within next 10-years. Mark my words. angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abookki And Afonja Listen: What Igbo Want Is Biafra by Shelumiel: 6:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
Lol. ...if you are willing to sacrifice you shall surely get it . But the question this: can you and your brethren lay down your lives for your cause ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abookki And Afonja Listen: What Igbo Want Is Biafra by Arda1000(m): 6:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
Africonji:
Abokkki and Afonja can keep their useless presidency of poverty and underdevelopment. What igbos want is B.i.a.f.r.a. And we shall get it within next 10-years. Mark my words. angry
guy ten yrs 2 tee
Re: Abookki And Afonja Listen: What Igbo Want Is Biafra by ArcFresky(m): 6:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
Nitwit op

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abookki And Afonja Listen: What Igbo Want Is Biafra by Africonji: 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
Shelumiel:
Lol. ...if you are willing to sacrifice you shall surely get it . But the question this: can you and your brethren lay down your lives for your cause ?

Go and ask your father if you are too young to know, Biafrans have been fighting for their own state since 1967. No amount of genocide can quench the spirit of Biafra. Biafra spirit is too stubborn to be suppressed by any man born of a woman. The more you kill us, the more our children's children became more determined. There can never be peace in Zoogeria unless Biafra is achieved. Mark my words.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abookki And Afonja Listen: What Igbo Want Is Biafra by muykem: 6:22pm On Aug 20, 2018
Not restructuring or Atiku again?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abookki And Afonja Listen: What Igbo Want Is Biafra by ibotic(f): 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
My noise making brodas....are Afonjas and Abokis holding us....or is our flat.heads malfunctioning again...e be like so.... grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abookki And Afonja Listen: What Igbo Want Is Biafra by Shelumiel: 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
Africonji:

Go and ask your father if you are too young to know, Biafrans have been fighting for their own state since 1967. No amount of genocide can quench the spirit of Biafra. Biafra spirit is too stubborn to be suppressed by any man born of a woman. The more you kill us, the more our children's children became more determined. There can never be peace in Zoogeria unless Biafra is achieved. Mark my words.
My brother , violence has never solved anything ; the civil war that was fought should have taught you that lesson . If you are serious about liberating yourself and the IBO people from Nigeria, then simply use the same template people like Nelson Mandela used .
Re: Abookki And Afonja Listen: What Igbo Want Is Biafra by Bane2020: 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
We don't need Afonjas or Abokis to actualize Biafra, they were never consequential factors in the first place, forget all that "handshake across the Niger" nonsense, you simply cannot proffer an olive branch to people whom you share absolutely nothing in common with, and of course don't wish you well. That been said, I don't think Igbos are ready for Biafra, and it doesn't help that our elites and so called leaders are too busy selfishly wining and dining with the devil. We are too immersed in individualism and self interest, an average Igbo man cares more about making money than anything else (which isn't bad)... but to what end? we keep spreading the wealth all over Nigeria without considering the volatility of such properties been destroyed in a riot or sabotaged by wicked economic policies these wicked people can enact tomorrow... This folks don't love you Ndigbo(we know them already), at least they don't hide it anymore which is good.

Return and build your investments in the East and our more friendly South South neighbors, and it helps we have a huge population of Igbos among them as well. We have to "Easternize" the East well enough and create numerous job opportunities, factories, sufficient distribution of wealth among the masses etc for Igbos and friends of Igbos ALONE, we have go first before others...then nobody will dare fuvk with us, self empowerment is key to actualization... and then and only then can we start talking about Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Abookki And Afonja Listen: What Igbo Want Is Biafra by KINGOFTHEEAST: 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
This afonja name tag for Yoruba's has come to stay lol omotosho

1 Like

Re: Abookki And Afonja Listen: What Igbo Want Is Biafra by KINGOFTHEEAST: 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
This afonja name tag for Yoruba's has come to stay lol omotosho ...
Re: Abookki And Afonja Listen: What Igbo Want Is Biafra by Almaiga: 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
Op, you hide yourself behind your phone, dey yan dust. Ojukwu tried it, the heat forced him to run to exile. Kanu make mouth, but he is history today. I urge you to come out of your comfort zone and assume the position Kanu cowardly left. grin

Biafra is dead and buried. cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abookki And Afonja Listen: What Igbo Want Is Biafra by Africonji: 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
Bane2020:
We don't need Afonjas or Abokis to actualize Biafra, they were never consequential factors in the first place, forget all that "handshake across the Niger" nonsense, you simply cannot proffer an olive branch to people whom you share absolutely nothing in common with, and of course don't wish you well. That been said, I don't think Igbos are ready for Biafra, and it doesn't help that our elites and so called leaders are too busy selfishly wining and dining with the devil. We are too immersed in individualism and self interest, an average Igbo man cares more about making

atleast 90% igbos want Biafra. It only the politicians that are selling out. Biafra-consciousness is very deeply entrenched all over Southeast igboland. The problem we have are the elites and sabo-politicians. But I believe in about 10yrs the consciousness will be uncontrollable and Nigeria will have no other choice than to allow us to go in peace. Mark my words.

2 Likes

Re: Abookki And Afonja Listen: What Igbo Want Is Biafra by Butterflyle0: 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2018
Africonji:

OP are you ipobians now tired of reporting to US, AU, ECOWAS, ICC, HAGUE, etc? grin

Now you are reporting to Hausas and Yorubas cheesy

So what do you want us to do for you?

Why are you confused?
Re: Abookki And Afonja Listen: What Igbo Want Is Biafra by Jaideyone(m): 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
another ipob clown

Re: Abookki And Afonja Listen: What Igbo Want Is Biafra by Jaideyone(m): 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
Bane2020:
We don't need Afonjas or Abokis to actualize Biafra, they were never consequential factors in the first place, forget all that "handshake across the Niger" nonsense, you simply cannot proffer an olive branch to people whom you share absolutely nothing in common with, and of course don't wish you well. That been said, I don't think Igbos are ready for Biafra, and it doesn't help that our elites and so called leaders are too busy selfishly wining and dining with the devil. We are too immersed in individualism and self interest, an average Igbo man cares more about making money than anything else (which isn't bad)... but to what end? we keep spreading the wealth all over Nigeria without considering the volatility of such properties been destroyed in a riot or sabotaged by wicked economic policies these wicked people can enact tomorrow... This folks don't love you Ndigbo(we know them already), at least they don't hide it anymore which is good.

Return and build your investments in the East and our more friendly South South neighbors, and it helps we have a huge population of Igbos among them as well. We have to "Easternize" the East well enough and create numerous job opportunities, factories, sufficient distribution of wealth among the masses etc for Igbos and friends of Igbos ALONE, we have go first before others...then nobody will dare fuvk with us, self empowerment is key to actualization... and then and only then can we start talking about Biafra.
nice write up

oya start by creating opportunities in Ibo land so we can start deporting your brothers ASAP grin
Re: Abookki And Afonja Listen: What Igbo Want Is Biafra by mrbaba18(m): 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
Give me biafra or give me death
Re: Abookki And Afonja Listen: What Igbo Want Is Biafra by Bane2020: 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
Jaideyone:
nice write up

oya start by creating opportunities in Ibo land so we can start deporting your brothers ASAP grin
You can't deport anyone who isn't a threat to your life or means of livelihood, last time I checked every Nigerian can live in any part of the country he/she wants. We can call tolerate each other and not overstep boundaries. The whole point of my post was a clarion call for Igbos in any part of Nigeria to live peacefully with their host, and also not forget where they come from... cause at the end they are nothing more than guests albeit unwanted ones at that elsewhere besides the East of the Niger.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Best Candidate To Defeat Buhari – Analyst / Gov Obiano Changing The Narratives For Anambra Youths-photos / Adorable Photo Of President Buhari, Wife And A Little Girl In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.